The POAS Addiction Support Group

I might have to look into soft cups. I really struggle staying down with my hips up for so long, normally only manage about 20-30 minutes.

Ahh hobbies, it's so interesting seeing what others do!

Me, I am a musician also. I play just about anything (I have a gift, I can hear a song, and play it back without sheet music though I can also read sheet music and tablature). I predominantly play flute and piano, however, I can play brass instruments, the clarinet, oboe, guitar and violin. I also enjoy martial arts, I have done karate as a child until early adulthood, but now enjoy Tae Kwon Do. I am addicted to The Sims game, I collect all of the expansion packs etc...bit geeky really!

Now back to TTC and TMI to follow...

I actually think I am out ladies. I checked my cervix this evening and I found blood up there with CM. I am sure AF will flow shortly. I did notice it doesn't smell AF'y though, it still smells like fertile fluid.. I don't want the witch to come and snatch my hopes away, if TCOYF is right about my Ovulation day, I am only 10dpo...but if FF is right I am 13dpo. Both of these are short for me, I have a 15 day minimum LP usually. :( I feel so sick tonight too.

I used to play the flute aswell, when I was younger... still got it and can still do it, but I don't :dohh: Was actually looking into getting someone to polish it for me so I can sell it...
And I am also (off and on) addicted to the sims game... used to collect all the expansion packs but with sims 3 I'm quite happy to just have that.... Hubby bought me an expansion pack once and I didn't really enjoy it that much... :S I'm just bummed that my cd-drive on my laptop has given up so I can't play it at the moment!! Need to get a new cd-drive I guess... :dohh:

My only issue with the softcups was getting it back out lmao there was a time or two where I was afraid I couldn't get a good grab with my finger but I guess in that case I would make OH help lol

Eltjuh - I'm the same way with the Sims! My fav part was making a Sim that looked like me then getting her pregnant lmao..then I would make new towns and house and make families to go in them but rarely played with the families for long.

With the sims, I usually make someone and then make a seperate person and get them to fall in love with each other and have loads of kids... until they die and then keep playing with the kids. And occasionally I like to be weird and steal other people's husbands or wives on it ;) (Not in real life!! hahaha :haha:) Or try if 2 boys or 2 girls will go together.... I know it's a bit weird but I like experimenting with the sims :p haha...Don't you think it's funny how you can get hired as a burglar?? :winkwink:

Ah makes me wanna play it now!!

GingerPanda- I figured you may be into anime, because your avatar definitely looks anime-ish! :)

I play the Sims also! I love to make me, and my husband and have a bunch of kids lol! I also like to design houses, and I use the cheat to get a bunch of money LOL

I used the money cheats too!:haha: But it's been so long since I played, don't know if I remember any...crap! Will have to look that up again lol

GingerPanda- I figured you may be into anime, because your avatar definitely looks anime-ish! :)

I play the Sims also! I love to make me, and my husband and have a bunch of kids lol! I also like to design houses, and I use the cheat to get a bunch of money LOL

Yup been there done that... the cheats :p I really wanna play now!! haha

LMAO! I have The Sims 3, and the expansions. I also bought The Sims 3 Supernatural, and it is my fav to play right now for sure!!

Looks like we are all up late tonight huh. DH is asleep on the couch next to me right now. He never goes to bed if I'm still out here because he says he likes to still be near me. He has always done this....I don't think I can remember a time where he went to bed without me actually...which is crazy now that I think about it LOL

Awww I think thats adorable! So sweet.

OH is up and sitting next to me...and looking at me funny because I never stay up this late! But I had a pretty long nap earlier and I think that's why....but I'm starting to fill it. :sleep:

well, it's 9.48 am here so it's not late here ;) haha
My son was singing and chatting this morning at 7 :p So got up, did him some breakfast, made a traintrack with him - which is now totally trashed, cause he likes playing with it but also likes sitting on it and doesn't look where he's going when he walks around it.

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to convince hubby to either let me install sims on his computer (well it's ours, but I usually use my laptop and he uses the computer) or get me an external disc drive so I can play it.

He's still asleep at the moment though, he's not been sleeping very well so took some sleeping pills last night and it was my turn to get up with Lucas anyway. I'm just sitting here doing some cross-stitching whilst watching tv and watching my boy playing, with his broken traintrack. Guess I'd better fix it for him - AGAIN!! :dohh:

Well, it's midnight here...I think I'm going to tuck in for the night. Good night ladies...see ya tomorrow:winkwink: Or later today haha

Awww, man. I missed all the Sims 3 conversation! I love that game! I have a ton of downloaded content (like better skintones and hair and clothes, etc). I also use the money cheat (motherlode!) :haha:

For expansions, I have Ambitions, World Adventures, Late Night, and Generations. I am tempted to get Supernatural.

Too busy sleeping eh GingerPanda?? :winkwink:

I asked hubby if I could put it on his computer and he said I could :) I just don't know where the disc is at the moment, cause half our house is packed up in boxes. I'm sure I saw it a while ago but we changed the living room around after that and that was the expansion disc aswell.... Will probably look for it sometime tomorrow and install it!

It's 15.34 here so I'm gonna have to start getting dinner ready soon :growlmad: Cause we have dinner at 17.30 cause of Lucas, so he can go to bed at 18.30....

Awww, man. I missed all the Sims 3 conversation! I love that game! I have a ton of downloaded content (like better skintones and hair and clothes, etc). I also use the money cheat (motherlode!) :haha:

For expansions, I have Ambitions, World Adventures, Late Night, and Generations. I am tempted to get Supernatural.

Oh you totally should! It is fun LOL! I am a Faerie, and my husband is a Wizard haha! So when we have kids they could be either, and the babies are so cute as faerie, with their little wings :)

I want the new expansion that is coming out : 70's 80's and 90's stuff. It looks awesome haha!

I am actually sitting here listening to the girls play music in their room...Justin Bieber actually. They sing to it, and dance ect. And of course Spongebob is on in the living room for the little one.

I have the world adventures one, cause hubby bought it for me... I like the expansions for stuff better tbh. But maybe that supernatural one is good??
I used to like the superstar one on the first sims.

Hmmm the supernatural one is starting to sound good to me! I want to be a fairy! :kiss: lol

Sooo back to my POAS addiction - at 8dpo (today) I took both a OPK and IC this morning....I don't think those sticks could have been any whiter! :dohh: Le sigh

You guys have made me desperate to play the sims now but I don't know which box it's packed up in, we're still living out of boxes since the move. :( And I totally want supernatural now!! I use the money cheats a LOT. I don't tend to play it too much, I take so long making the people and designing the houses that it's time to go to bed. Lol. And GingerPanda, I have loads of dc too. :thumbup:

As for POAS addiction. I held off testing yesterday as I was having AF cramps and backache, thought for sure AF would start. Still nothing. Cramps and backache have gone. And :bfn: Like, pure stark white. I'm getting so fed up of my body playing tricks on me. :(

Sooo back to my POAS addiction - at 8dpo (today) I took both a OPK and IC this morning....I don't think those sticks could have been any whiter! :dohh: Le sigh

You can't be worse than me....I'm only 9 dpo and I've been peeing on a few a day since they came in the mail Thursday.

Yesterday DH and I went shopping, last month I had gone to the dollar store and bought 10 hpts. Well I emptied all the boxes and I guess I forgot the bag full of empty boxes in the back seat....well DH was like, UM why are there so many pregnancy tests back here?? You took all 10?? :blush: If he only knew.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->