The POAS Addiction Support Group

You guys have made me desperate to play the sims now but I don't know which box it's packed up in, we're still living out of boxes since the move. :( And I totally want supernatural now!! I use the money cheats a LOT. I don't tend to play it too much, I take so long making the people and designing the houses that it's time to go to bed. Lol. And GingerPanda, I have loads of dc too. :thumbup:

As for POAS addiction. I held off testing yesterday as I was having AF cramps and backache, thought for sure AF would start. Still nothing. Cramps and backache have gone. And :bfn: Like, pure stark white. I'm getting so fed up of my body playing tricks on me. :(

How many dpo are you again?

I think I'm 13dpo, didn't use OPKs, just from my normal OV symptoms. I got my last bfp at 11dpo. From how I felt yesterday, I'd given up on this cycle and was ready to move onto the next but the :witch: still isn't here. She's tormenting me!!

Yesterday DH and I went shopping, last month I had gone to the dollar store and bought 10 hpts. Well I emptied all the boxes and I guess I forgot the bag full of empty boxes in the back seat....well DH was like, UM why are there so many pregnancy tests back here?? You took all 10?? :blush: If he only knew.......

I agree. If my DH knew the half of it.... I think I would be in deep trouble!! :haha:

Yesterday DH and I went shopping, last month I had gone to the dollar store and bought 10 hpts. Well I emptied all the boxes and I guess I forgot the bag full of empty boxes in the back seat....well DH was like, UM why are there so many pregnancy tests back here?? You took all 10?? :blush: If he only knew.......

I agree. If my DH knew the half of it.... I think I would be in deep trouble!! :haha:

Hahaha. If my DF only knew. All he has to do is look under the sink!!! About 80 unused OPKs.. 4 different brands of HPTs.. (all used at least once lol) and about 20 used OPKs and 20+ used HPTs. I'm a little out of control.... :blush:

Hahaha. If my DF only knew. All he has to do is look under the sink!!! About 80 unused OPKs.. 4 different brands of HPTs.. (all used at least once lol) and about 20 used OPKs and 20+ used HPTs. I'm a little out of control.... :blush:

I've got 5 used HPTs in the closet right now. I have 4 more unused FRERs, 3 unused Walmart 88 cent ones, and another unused equate brand. He doesn't know about the unused ones.... Yet....
Don't worry, we're all addicts here, we understand :hugs:

:rofl: I cleaned the bathroom today so the trash is empty....there's nothing to hide my used sticks under...

I am fighting the urge to go buy a FRER or a clearblue!!!! I don't believe the IC's!!! Make it stop!!! :rofl:

I've got 5 used HPTs in the closet right now. I have 4 more unused FRERs, 3 unused Walmart 88 cent ones, and another unused equate brand. He doesn't know about the unused ones.... Yet....
Don't worry, we're all addicts here, we understand :hugs:

Those FRERs wouldn't have a chance in my house...Don't know how you haven't peed on all of them by now lol. I'm just glad I ordered 100 ICs....

I have a flexible spending account...found out it covers HPTs, OPKs. Its over now

I don't even know how many ICs I have, but I've still got 8 FRERs and CB digis. The digis won't be used until I get a bfp on a FRER as I don't think I could bare it to say not pregnant.
I have limited myself to only peeing on 1 a day at most at the moment though :haha:

Those FRERs wouldn't have a chance in my house...Don't know how you haven't peed on all of them by now lol. I'm just glad I ordered 100 ICs....

Yeah, they aren't going to last long. But since we're being honest.... I bought a new 3-pack of FRERs today :blush:

:rofl: I cleaned the bathroom today so the trash is empty....there's nothing to hide my used sticks under...

I am fighting the urge to go buy a FRER or a clearblue!!!! I don't believe the IC's!!! Make it stop!!! :rofl:
I usually hide mine in the kitchen garbage if the bathroom one is empty. Or I just stash it somewhere until I can get it into a garbage. :haha:

I have a flexible spending account...found out it covers HPTs, OPKs. Its over now
:rofl:

I don't even know how many ICs I have, but I've still got 8 FRERs and CB digis. The digis won't be used until I get a bfp on a FRER as I don't think I could bare it to say not pregnant.
I have limited myself to only peeing on 1 a day at most at the moment though :haha:
That's great you've got down to one a day! :thumbup:

That's only because I'm pretty sure I'm out this month and I'm fed up of seeing :bfn:s Lol

Yeah, they aren't going to last long. But since we're being honest.... I bought a new 3-pack of FRERs today :blush:

I usually hide mine in the kitchen garbage if the bathroom one is empty. Or I just stash it somewhere until I can get it into a garbage. :haha:

I'm right there with all of you. No AF yet, but she should be here soon. My face has started breaking out. Took an IC last night, BFN. I knew it would be though...but of course I took it anyway LOL!

This month was my first month charting anything on FF, so it was pretty out of whack. I was just going by what it said, but looking back I had EWCM on the first of this month, so I think that is when I O'd, as opposed to Christmas night. So that would have been CD 19? Does that sound late to anyone else, or is that normal? I still haven't gotten AF, so I guess my LP isn't too short right?
Ugh....it is so frustrating sometimes.

I am ordering a BBT thermometer this coming week so I can pinpoint exactly when I O, to get some piece of mind.

My husband and I talked about all this stuff the other night, and I told him I am not going to tell him about all of the madness that is behind the fun of baby making lol! I feel like if I tell him he will feel too much pressure or something, and to be honest, I would much rather obsess about it privately! hahaha!

I'm right there with all of you. No AF yet, but she should be here soon. My face has started breaking out. Took an IC last night, BFN. I knew it would be though...but of course I took it anyway LOL!

This month was my first month charting anything on FF, so it was pretty out of whack. I was just going by what it said, but looking back I had EWCM on the first of this month, so I think that is when I O'd, as opposed to Christmas night. So that would have been CD 19? Does that sound late to anyone else, or is that normal? I still haven't gotten AF, so I guess my LP isn't too short right?

I am ordering a BBT thermometer this coming week so I can pinpoint exactly when I O, to get some piece of mind.

My husband and I talked about all this stuff the other night, and I told him I am not going to tell him about all of the madness that is behind the fun of baby making lol! I feel like if I tell him he will feel too much pressure or something, and to be honest, I would much rather obsess about it privately! hahaha!

Depends on how long your cycle is really... mine is 30/31 days and I ovulate around cd18, so my lp is about 13 days...

Taking a break from cleaning house to check on you ladies.....I see I haven't missed anything...just a page and a half! lol...Hope you ladies are enjoying your weekend...I think I will be breaking out the Sims tonight...someone remind me how to use the money cheat...I have no clue where I wrote it down.

ctrl+Shift+c to bring up the cheat box. Then assuming it's sims 3, motherlode is 50k, kaching is 1k testingcheatsenabled true allows other things ;)

ctrl+Shift+c to bring up the cheat box. Then assuming it's sims 3, motherlode is 50k, kaching is 1k testingcheatsenabled true allows other things ;)

kaching! That was my fav...cant wait to play again :happydance:

If you in fact did Ov on Jan 1st then you would be 13DPO today. That's not bad at all. It's only worrisome when it's less than 10 days. Like Eltjuh said too, if your cycles are normally 30+ days, CD19 is not too late to be Oving. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->