The POAS Addiction Support Group

I didn't watch the first few seasons cause I thought it was crap lol...now it's one of my few guilty pleasures. I find it inspiring, you just have to remember that it's really for entertainment and it's not like these people are doing it around work and home schedules...THAT'S what I would like to see. Go to the people's home and help around regular schedules!

My other guilty pleasures are Say Yes to the Dress and Bridezillas and Robot Chicken...it's completely ridiculous! lol

Hahahaha omg I wasn't expecting Robot Chicken at the end of that list! I love that show! I am a huge Adult Swim watcher though. I love Seth Green LOL! Plus, Adult Swim shows anime all night on Saturday nights, so that is a plus for me LOL! ;)

OH thinks I'm nuts when I'm watching Robot Chicken...he just sits and shakes his head at me :rofl:

I never got into Robot Chicken, though I have watched it. Family Guy is on adult swim in the hour before it.
I am big into truTV. I watch Impractical Jokers, truTV presents World's Dumbest, and the various cop shows they have on there.
I also like the Big Bang Theory. Funny stuff. Not really big into any dramas. I like NCIS (the original one) but rarely get to watch it anymore.

Sims 3 sounds interesting. I used to have Roller Coaster Tycoon, that's the closest I've been to real simulation games. Right now I'm on a Legend of Zelda kick (have 4 different games going on 4 different consoles right now. :haha:)

On a side note: I highly recommend Fertility Friend as well! :thumbup:

I like Big Bang Theory too. I liked How I met your mother too, but I would miss a lot so i stopped watching it and refuse to watch it again until I can buy all the seasons and catch up on everything in order lmao

We are thinking about buying a game console...leaning towards Wii because I love Super mario lol

Fertility Friend IS a drama:haha:

ha, I got hubby wii super mario for xmas. We've been playing it almost every night haha :p Got through the whole thing but now collecting all the big star coins, cause we were missing quite a few...

I'm not very good at it though!! :S

They do show biggest loser in the UK aswell but I don't watch it.
I watch loads of series though.... like grey's anatomy, private practice, nikita etc. I love watching shows like 16 & pregnant and teen mom (1&2) anything with babies or weddings haha :p

If you've ever liked the Legend of Zelda games, Skyward Sword for the Wii is pretty cool. I haven't finished it yet but I've liked it so far. Takes some getting used to, but once you do it's pretty neat. I highly recommend it. My DD always asks me to play Super Mario Galaxy (1 or 2) and she can be player two and help gather star bits. :haha:
I've never tried the actual Super Mario game (New Super Mario World??), but I've heard it's fun.

I never got into Robot Chicken, though I have watched it. Family Guy is on adult swim in the hour before it.
I am big into truTV. I watch Impractical Jokers, truTV presents World's Dumbest, and the various cop shows they have on there.
I also like the Big Bang Theory. Funny stuff. Not really big into any dramas. I like NCIS (the original one) but rarely get to watch it anymore.

Sims 3 sounds interesting. I used to have Roller Coaster Tycoon, that's the closest I've been to real simulation games. Right now I'm on a Legend of Zelda kick (have 4 different games going on 4 different consoles right now. :haha:)

On a side note: I highly recommend Fertility Friend as well! :thumbup:

I love the Legend Of Zelda as well, and have all the games! I even have a triforce decal on the back window of my SUV haha!

I like Big Bang Theory too. I liked How I met your mother too, but I would miss a lot so i stopped watching it and refuse to watch it again until I can buy all the seasons and catch up on everything in order lmao

We are thinking about buying a game console...leaning towards Wii because I love Super mario lol

We have a Wii, and it is a lot of fun! I love Nintendo because it has all the games I grew up with! I also have the new Super Mario World game, and it is AWESOME. We love it! DH and I are going to buy a Wii U once the hype has died down a little bit.

I bought my girls an original Nintendo, and a Super Nintendo for their bedrooms. I love to play this game called Killer Instinct against them haha! I also have a Nintendo 3DS. DH bought t for me for valentine's day last year, and it is a pretty lightish pink. I love it! I get to play one of my FAVORITE game series on it...POKEMON!!! I love playing Pokemon so much hahaha!! I also play Zelda on it, and have a ton of other games for it I haven't opened yet.

I have an XBOX 360....that I don't play. Matter of fact, it isn't even hooked up LOL! I am not a big XBOX fan, but have one anyway. We have a Playstation 3 in the living room, and it is our most used console. It is an amazing system. We have a ton of games for it, I love playing Final Fantasy on it. We also stream Netflix, and Hulu on it, and watch Blurays and DVD's on it. I have had every playstation that has come out, and I love them. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the 4th one can do when it comes out!

LOL! Yeah, I will admit it, we love to game....but it is pretty rare that we get to game really bc of being so busy all the time. After the kids go to bed though....it's MY TIME! Usually DH is at work too, so I get to do whatever I want! LOL

I love the Legend Of Zelda as well, and have all the games! I even have a triforce decal on the back window of my SUV haha!

We have a Wii, and it is a lot of fun! I love Nintendo because it has all the games I grew up with! I also have the new Super Mario World game, and it is AWESOME. We love it! DH and I are going to buy a Wii U once the hype has died down a little bit.

I bought my girls an original Nintendo, and a Super Nintendo for their bedrooms. I love to play this game called Killer Instinct against them haha! I also have a Nintendo 3DS. DH bought t for me for valentine's day last year, and it is a pretty lightish pink. I love it! I get to play one of my FAVORITE game series on it...POKEMON!!! I love playing Pokemon so much hahaha!! I also play Zelda on it, and have a ton of other games for it I haven't opened yet.

I have an XBOX 360....that I don't play. Matter of fact, it isn't even hooked up LOL! I am not a big XBOX fan, but have one anyway. We have a Playstation 3 in the living room, and it is our most used console. It is an amazing system. We have a ton of games for it, I love playing Final Fantasy on it. We also stream Netflix, and Hulu on it, and watch Blurays and DVD's on it. I have had every playstation that has come out, and I love them. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the 4th one can do when it comes out!

Oh my goodness! Pokemon?? Yes!!! My DH has a Gameboy Color and Pokemon Blue. He put a bid in on eBay for a second Gameboy Color that comes with Pokemon Red and connector cable. We are super excited about it! Haha. We have a Super Nintendo, N64, and PS2 consoles in the bedroom. Along with y computer that has NES and SNES emulators on it. (The SNES one is for the games we don't have hard copies of, like Mario Kart and LoZ: Link to the Past)

LOL! Yeah, I will admit it, we love to game....but it is pretty rare that we get to game really bc of being so busy all the time. After the kids go to bed though....it's MY TIME! Usually DH is at work too, so I get to do whatever I want! LOL
I agree completely. That's when I do most of my gaming is after bedtime. Tho DD absolutely loves to watch me play so she will ask me to play and sometimes watch for a good hour or two. I used to watch my Dad play NES Legend of Zelda (original) for hours on end too! :haha:

Oh awesome! Gameboy Color! That is a blast from the past! Been a long time since I played on one of those for sure! I hope you guys win the bid! Gotta love Pokemon. I have Pokemon Pearl, Gold, and Black...as well as Black 2 for my 3DS. I love playing them. I never get bored with Pokemon.

My kids like to watch us game too. My 2 year old could care less, but my older kids love to watch us game. My oldest likes to watch SH play Skyrim LOL! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Assassin's Creed, and I have the entire series so they will watch me play that. I also have the Sims 3 for PS3 as well, and they LOVE to watch my play it haha! I'm guessing they will be gamers when they get older, which is fine with me!

Yup, I'm just fine raising gamers too. I've always been one (I had the original big gray Gameboy, which is where I found my love for pokemon. Haha. Since my DD is only 4 I don't play some of the games I do when she goes to bed (like Borderlands, Fallout, or Bioshock) just for the fact that she is in a stage where she is afraid of almost everything so in order to not give her nightmares. :haha: I can't wait until she's out of that stage! Lol

I had an original gameboy too! I loved that big ol' thing LOL!

So funny how different kids can be. My kids fear nothing it seems haha! I still don't let them see certain things, but they have a childhood similar to mine I suppose....in a way. Since I am an 80's child, I grew up on horror films like Nightmare On Elm Street, Friday The 13th ect.

I don't let them watch those, but some others that I liked as a kid I do, like Gremlins for instance. My kids love Gremlins haha! They think Gizmo is cute. I agree LOL!

Haha, yeah. I never liked scary movies (I got and will still get awful nightmares from them). So I understand some of her fears (the first time I played BioShock I got a bit freaked out to be honest, but got over it really quick once I got really into it).
Been ages since I've seen Gremlins! Haha.

As a true POAS addict, I will admit to my fellow POAS addicts that I also BOAS...Bleed on a stick. Only because I know it works from doing it at work this way. What do you think???? I am 10/11 dpo. I have NEVER gotten a line like this??????????????????????????

blood bfp.jpg

10 dpo 2300.jpg

Here's tonight's urine...I think I see a VERY faint line...could also be line eye after the BOAS though....

I see a faint line on the urine test and a definite line on the blood test. FX it's your BFP!!!!!

As a true POAS addict, I will admit to my fellow POAS addicts that I also BOAS...Bleed on a stick. Only because I know it works from doing it at work this way. What do you think???? I am 10/11 dpo. I have NEVER gotten a line like this??????????????????????????

View attachment 549503

Oh wow! That actually works? I don't think I have ever seen that before. I mean, it makes sense that your blood contains HCG, so I am sure it would just the same, right? I just wonder if the color of the blood would stick to the antibody strip. Would that effect it?

OMG I am freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been able to sleep for a few days, now I really can't sleep! I have had 2 chemicals so I'm a little nervous if it is a BFP, BUT I have never gotten a blood line that positive, especially at 10 dpo, let alone a faint line on a urine hpt this early! OMG OMG, trying to stay calm. Good thing DH is at work tonight! This is probably wrong but I'm not going to share with him until I get a BFP on a digi. I get too excited every month then AF comes :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->