The POAS Addiction Support Group

Got some bad news from doctor, well for me anyway... He said to hubby that he's got so much going on at the moment, with toothache and headaches and not sleeping (very well) he's gonna address the sexual dysfunction next time, which is gonna be when hubby needs a new prescription in a months time!! So hopefully we managed to catch that egg this month cause otherwise we won't be able to ttc next month!! :cry: Kinda pissed me off a little, but I guess it's for the best... get everything sorted first and then try to have another baby....

Bummed though! So I'd better get that bfp on friday, or no AF tuesday next week!

That sucks Eltjuh!! I've really got my fingers crossed that you managed to catch this eggy!!

Right, I keep seeing several people of here talking about BOAS. So I tried it today. Do you always get a faint second line? Because I did but I'm not convinced I'm pg. I used an IC this morning with fmu and thought I saw a second line but it disappeared in the time limit so I disregarded that. All others have been BFNs!! Getting a little confused now.

I think I'm 15dpo, normally have a 13/14 day LP. But I've started taking a different prenatal which has B6 in so wondered if that could just be lengthening my LP?

Eltjuh - FX'd that you caught the eggy this time, but it is good that hubby starts taking care of his ailments...don't want a grumpy papa.

Girly - can you post the BOAS pic? I'm curious to see it. From what I hear, it's pretty accurate.

It's really quite faint but I'm sure I could see it as could 2 of my friends??

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/FFC8BDE9-A2F4-4F39-B81E-95D9F43FA037-27905-0000213868FA3B6F.jpg

I see it, but with that faint of a line it makes sense that it isn't showing in urine yet. I think you need to give it another day or 2 at least :thumbup:

I see it, but with that faint of a line it makes sense that it isn't showing in urine yet. I think you need to give it another day or 2 at least :thumbup:

Well I figured that if it's actually worked. But then I wondered if it was the redness of the blood that had stuck to the second line rather than it actually being positive. Will definitely be trying again in a few days if AF still doesn't show.

Well I figured that if it's actually worked. But then I wondered if it was the redness of the blood that had stuck to the second line rather than it actually being positive. Will definitely be trying again in a few days if AF still doesn't show.

Fx'd! And :dust:

lol...I know, I was just saying it's not the blood just sticking...and you will get your IC confirmation in a day or two. Oh well, I'll shut up because I don't think my point is getting across :dohh: Sticky dust to you!

I understand, I think I got myself all confused. Lol. I'm so hoping you're right!! :)

I understand, I think I got myself all confused. Lol. I'm so hoping you're right!! :)

Looks positive to me (DH even looked over and said he could see it) so hopefully you get a BFP with a urine test soon!

As a true POAS addict, I will admit to my fellow POAS addicts that I also BOAS...Bleed on a stick. Only because I know it works from doing it at work this way. What do you think???? I am 10/11 dpo. I have NEVER gotten a line like this??????????????????????????

View attachment 549503

Woooow, that is hard core. How do you get enough blood to do that? Is that from a lancet stick?

I used a lancet and put a few drops of blood on the test, then a few drops of saline, then a few more of blood until its a fruit punch color...

This is off topic of the BOAS convo, but I am curious as to how long of a luteal phase you guys have? Mine was 11 days this past cycle, and I am concerned about it.

Mine averages 14-16 days.

It's really quite faint but I'm sure I could see it as could 2 of my friends??

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/FFC8BDE9-A2F4-4F39-B81E-95D9F43FA037-27905-0000213868FA3B6F.jpg

I see a faint line too. Hopefully you get a BFP with urine soon!

Hey ladies, broke down today and ordered my first set(s) of Wondfo tests off of eBay lol. Got 50, 25 are sticks and 25 are Cassettes. Hopefully they wont come in before my testing date...due to my short LP I thought I should just wait until AF is "late" to test (which would still only be like 10 dpo) but if these tests come in sooner I don't know if I will be able to hold off haha. Thankfully DH is going up to work for a couple weeks, he would freak if he knew I bought them, even though together was less than 30 bucks!
If BFP doesn't come this month I will probably end up buying some OPK off there too, any reccomendations for best brand of those to buy? (will probably get off eBay again unless other suggestions of places that deliver in Canada)

Well I think I'm out now, after all that yesterday I woke up this morning to some spotting. Pretty sure AF will be here in full force by the end of the day. :(

I've decided to allow myself 1 test a day, so I did one this morning with FMU, pretty sure it's negative (well actually I know it is but I still want your opinions :p) Cause that's what we do in the POAS addiction support group haha!

I also wanted to start tomorrow anyway just to see whether I could get a faint positive at 9dpo cause I know I can at 10, so just thought it would be fun to see if I could get it any earlier :rofl: oh the joys of being a POAS addict :p

oh crap forgot to add the pictures... I'll add 2 (I only made 4 :winkwink:) haha
The one with the white background has more natural light cause that was made on the windowsill :)

Attachments

• CAM00441.jpg
    CAM00441.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 14
  • CAM00442 (1).jpg
    CAM00442 (1).jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 12
Hi girls, hope you don't mind me joining your thread. I've been ttc for 3 months now and last month I noticed some serious POAS additction signs :wacko: thinking I should try and catch the problem early with the help of this thread :) CD2 for me today. In a way it's nice to at least know there is no chance I'm pregnant because I'm not arguing with myself about whether to test or not LOL

It's quiet on here (and the January thread) today!!

AmyRR - Hi Amy, welcome to the thread...but sorry...I don't think we are much help with NOT testing lmao! But this IS a safe haven for talking about your addiction.

Eltjuh - morning hun...I think it's just still early for the U.S. people....like me...just getting active for the day. Sorry hun, I don't see anything on your sticks today...maybe tomorrow, FX'd! :dust:

AFM, I tested this morning...one IC and one blue dye....obvious BFN on the IC, sliver of a evap on blue dye - I can say I will no longer be buying those! A bad sign is I got a hugh temp dip this morning when I first woke up. I was so disappointed that I retested at my normal time (after going back to sleep for a little bit). The temp went back up but because I had been up earlier I don't have fate in it. :shrug: But not counting myself out till AF actually shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->