The POAS Addiction Support Group

Welcome AmyRR! As LillyTame says, we have been known to encourage each others POAS addiction at points but it's all okay. Because here, none of us are crazy! :rofl:

AFM - AF hit full force today so it's on to next month where I'll be using the CBFM and temping. I'm going all out to get a valentines day bfp. Lol.

image.jpg

Here's today's test. SMU. What do you ladies think?

Girly, so sorry AF got you. Will be awesome to give your DH a BFP for Valentines Day!

I can definitely see a second line and I'm normally rubbish at seeing them!! Lol. How many dpo are you?

Girly: I'm sorry the witch caught you :(

TTCaWee1: I think I see something on there, I'm on my phone but pretty sure I see something in there!

TTCaWee1 - I see a shadow hun! And I usually see NOTHING! When will you test again?

I think I see something aswell ttcawee1.... Whenever I read your username I think it says takeawee :p haha don't ask me why.. it's just what I think when I scroll past it :p haha
Hopefully it's a bfp and you get a stronger one soon!!

I will be testing again in the morning... (it's 6.50pm here so a couple of hrs before I go to bed).

LillyTame, did you use the bbt adjuster thingy (I've heard people about that before) - I don't temp so I don't know, sorry if I look like I don't have a clue!! (I don't really :winkwink:)

TTCaWee1 - I see a shadow hun! And I usually see NOTHING! When will you test again?

Thanks!

Well, I tested with an answer and frer with the same urine about 2 hours later....don't know if that makes a difference, and nothing. I'm off the next 3 days and I have about 70 IC's left so I'll probably be testing a lot :haha:

This is the first time I've gotten any kind of line on an IC. I used a few on the same urine and all had faint lines too. This one was the darkest.

12dpo is still early so understandable that your line is only faint. With my last bfp I wasnt getting a + on ICs until about 16dpo and then it was faint whereas CB or FRERs were showing bfp at 11dpo.

Are you going to do a digi?

12dpo is still early so understandable that your line is only faint. With my last bfp I wasnt getting a + on ICs until about 16dpo and then it was faint whereas CB or FRERs were showing bfp at 11dpo.

Are you going to do a digi?

I will if I get a dark line, or if I am late for AF. I went for a pap this am and I was spotting right after as I was getting dressed. My doc said that it was from him and his little tools :nope: and it wasn't there before...sorry if TMI. That was around 10 am and I'm still spotting. I don't think this has ever happened to me after a pap. AF isn't due until Saturday or Sunday and it doesn't feel like AF...I don't know :cry:

Well I've got my fingers crossed for a nice line progression for you.

I always find that strange how different the US is from here. Over here Dr's won't do a smear if you're pg or in the tww. Just getting a faint line they wouldn't do it. Your cervical cells change too much during pregnancy to get a reliable result.

Well I've got my fingers crossed for a nice line progression for you.

I always find that strange how different the US is from here. Over here Dr's won't do a smear if you're pg or in the tww. Just getting a faint line they wouldn't do it. Your cervical cells change too much during pregnancy to get a reliable result.

Hmm he didn't say anything. I already had it scheduled. We talked for awhile before the exam about TTC. I hope it doesn't alter my pap! My insurance doesn't pay for routine exams! I don't want to go back. Ugh I hate paps. The things we put our bodies through...

Hopefully you won't need another one for a while!! No one likes them! Lol.

Hai, my name is renae and I am a poasait (poas addiction in training). It is currently D-day here with no sigh of her and a BFN since day 5 on.

I was so excited this morning when I found an "extra" test. Turned out I had stuffed my 5dpo test in there and turned the box around so it would not look like I caved so soon.

Two dollar tree tests to go.

Welcome Renae. I have so many tests hidden around the house I'm sure I've probably forgotten some of my hiding places. Lol.

FX'd you get your bfp!!

Hi everyone! I was out with DH yesterday, then watched a movie with him at night. I'm back now! :)

Welcome to everyone just joining us!

To everyone waiting for a stronger BFP, I hope it comes soon!
I couldn't reply to everyone individually, I missed too much!

Went out shopping yesterday, and finally picked up a BBT. Took my first temp this morning! I feel so much better now that I can temp. Now I feel like I will be doing everything possible in my power to help us conceive as quickly as possible. I'm also pretty excited to finally see exactly what my body is doing every month.

Other than that, I haven't been up to much. Rented a horror flick from redbox earlier called "The Possession" that I've been wanting to see, so I am gonna check that out tonight after the kids go to bed. I hope it's good! :)

LillyTame, did you use the bbt adjuster thingy (I've heard people about that before) - I don't temp so I don't know, sorry if I look like I don't have a clue!! (I don't really :winkwink:)

Hmmm don't know what that is...but will look it up:thumbup:

Hmmm don't know what that is...but will look it up:thumbup:

Wow I found it pretty easily! That's pretty cool...but even with that, my temp is still pretty low:nope:

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

I used FF's BBT adjuster last cycle. I was having trouble staying asleep so I would wake up way earlier than was my normal temp time. They recommend not using it, but I did anyway. It looked more right than what my actual temperature was (sometimes it was incredibly off).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->