The POAS Addiction Support Group

I just took my first temp today. I hadn't had much sleep, but oh well, I took it anyhow.

So....has anyone else ever had a day where you felt like the entire world was against you? I mean literally the type of day that you feel like you should be wearing a helmet because at any point in time you will most definitely need it?
I am having one of those days.

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Where do I even begin...Let's start with the shoes....

It has been raining here for 3 days. It sucks. Well, the girls thought it was a good idea to walk in the mud on the way home from the school bus today for fun, after which they walked into the house, and onto the carpet. I am sure you know where this story is going. Anyhow, I live in the foothills of the mountains, so here we do not have dirt, we have this lovely red clay..and it stains. I HATE IT. So, it took me forever to clean their shoes....the shoes I just bought all 3 of them about a month ago. It also got all over my carpet, and I had to scrub it out by hand. Yay.

I cleaned the shoes over my kitchen sink. So, once that was done, of course my kitchen sink was clogged, and there was red clay mud water all over my counter to clean up as well. I had to use the plunger to unclog it. Ugh.

So, as if that wasn't enough, allow me to continue. My kids decided that tonight was a night to not listen to ANYTHING I said. Every now and again we have a night like that, but of course, tonight had to be THAT night.

Anyhow, after this, of course I needed to go to Walgreens. So, I packed up all the kids, with my 2 year old screaming because she wanted to take a Furby with her, but the batteries are dead. Oh, did I mention the batteries died RIGHT before we walked out the door? That is why she was screaming.

So, we get to Walgreens. I decide I am going to buy hair dye, and dye my hair before I get PG, and can't for awhile. I get purple hair dye, and I'm like "Hell yeah, it's on sale"! Then I grab the other stuff I needed and go to check out. Of course the chick at the register is rude....lovely. Of course by this point I am not shocked. I get out my wallet. It is Hello Kitty, and it is so cute. Well, the hinges on the bottom decide that today is going to be the day that they fall apart, and my wallet then becomes 2 pieces right there while checking out. Awesome.

I get in the car, and after looking at the receipt I didn't even get my hair day for the on sale price like I was supposed to, but I wasn't about to take 4 kids back into the store.

I then go to Burger King and get the kids some kids meals. While driving home I nearly spill fries all over my car.

Get home, kids sit down to eat. My 5 year old is playing around and spills her ENTIRE drink all over the kitchen floor, so I clean it up.

After that my 8 year old walks into her room, turns on the light, and of course, the light bulb burns out. Wouldn't normally be a huge deal, but I am 5'4, and there is no chance in hell I can reach it to change it...so it won't get changed tonight.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

That is all so far....guess we will see what the rest of night brings.

LoveSanrio, sorry you are having such a rough day. Lots of :hugs: your way, hopefully tomorrow will be much easier to make up for it!!

Wow LoveSanrio, sounds like a really tough day...and I HAVE had those days that seem like whatever can go wrong DOES go wrong :dohh:

:hugs::hug::hug::hug::hugs:

P.S. you made me want BK for dinner now lmao

LoveSanrio, sorry you are having such a rough day. Lots of :hugs: your way, hopefully tomorrow will be much easier to make up for it!!

Wow LoveSanrio, sounds like a really tough day...and I HAVE had those days that seem like whatever can go wrong DOES go wrong :dohh:

:hugs::hug::hug::hug::hugs:

P.S. you made me want BK for dinner now lmao

Hahaha! Thanks! So far, I haven't moved off the couch...I'm afraid of what will happen LOL!! I am watching Pitch Perfect with the girls before they go to bed. It is really funny so far.

I am going to get on amazon and get a new wallet here in a minute. I am sad my other one broke like that! I have had it for at least a year though...still :(

Lillytame: It was good BK! I had a large mocha frappe too....it was heaven. LOL

Sorry I haven't been posting much this week. We've been in Nashville, and I've been running around like a crazy person. :wacko:

Heeeeey GingerPanda...I was wondering where you were hiding!

Wow, LoveSanrio... That is quite a tough day :( I'm sorry :hugs: I hope tomorrow brings a better day for you!

OMG Love - what a bad day! Pitch Perfect is so funny. DH watched it with me (surprisingly) and he liked it too. I know how you feel. I have days like that more and more. We have been SO busy lately. I'm not exaggerating either, I'm probably understating. Well last night one of my fellow nurses decided to use me as a punching bag for her lack of confidence and totally ragged on me to my face and talked mad shit to me. Well I like to avoid confrontation, especially at work so I just said OK to everything and told her well, maybe we need to get our nurse manager involved....As soon as I walked away I started crying. And I'm not talking about tearing up, I was BAWLING :cry: I had to have someone clock me out because I didn't want to walk through the department. Then I emailed my manager while crying and shaking and thinking I was going to puke the whole time. I finally went home after an hour, I cried the whole walk to my car, which is about 3 blocks, called DH and cried hysterically to him (he was working), then went home and cried for another hour or two. I don't even know why lol. Then when DH got home this morning and I explained the full story to him I started crying again. My nurse manager emailed me back today and I started crying again lol. I had the worst headache all day, had to take my contacts out and took a 4 hour nap. I have no idea why she got under my skin so bad, but I lost it. Thankfully I am off until Saturday, and I talked to another co-worker who said she did the same thing to her until she put her in her place.

I hope your night goes better!

TTCaWee1 - :hugs: sorry to hear you had a bad day too! Is this the day of bad days or what?!

Glad I stayed home! But going out tonight to see a movie...hopefully will take my mind off TTC for a little while.

Wow, LoveSanrio... That is quite a tough day :( I'm sorry :hugs: I hope tomorrow brings a better day for you!

Thanks :) I'm getting ready to bleach the crap out of my hair...so maybe that will help me get out some frustation LOL :rofl:

Sorry I haven't been posting much this week. We've been in Nashville, and I've been running around like a crazy person. :wacko:

I was wondering where you were! Hope you are having fun though! You aren't all that far from me! :) :hi:

OMG Love - what a bad day! Pitch Perfect is so funny. DH watched it with me (surprisingly) and he liked it too. I know how you feel. I have days like that more and more. We have been SO busy lately. I'm not exaggerating either, I'm probably understating. Well last night one of my fellow nurses decided to use me as a punching bag for her lack of confidence and totally ragged on me to my face and talked mad shit to me. Well I like to avoid confrontation, especially at work so I just said OK to everything and told her well, maybe we need to get our nurse manager involved....As soon as I walked away I started crying. And I'm not talking about tearing up, I was BAWLING :cry: I had to have someone clock me out because I didn't want to walk through the department. Then I emailed my manager while crying and shaking and thinking I was going to puke the whole time. I finally went home after an hour, I cried the whole walk to my car, which is about 3 blocks, called DH and cried hysterically to him (he was working), then went home and cried for another hour or two. I don't even know why lol. Then when DH got home this morning and I explained the full story to him I started crying again. My nurse manager emailed me back today and I started crying again lol. I had the worst headache all day, had to take my contacts out and took a 4 hour nap. I have no idea why she got under my skin so bad, but I lost it. Thankfully I am off until Saturday, and I talked to another co-worker who said she did the same thing to her until she put her in her place.

I hope your night goes better!

Ugh. People like that really piss me off. I'm so sorry she is such a *****, and made you feel the way you did. Some people just think they are better than everyone else, and take out their crap on other people to make themselves feel better. Next time she feels like opening her mouth, tell her to go tell it to someone who cares....and that is being nice.

I really hope you feel better after this crappy night! :hugs:

TTCaWee1 - :hugs: sorry to hear you had a bad day too! Is this the day of bad days or what?!

Glad I stayed home! But going out tonight to see a movie...hopefully will take my mind off TTC for a little while.

Haha! Tonight there just must be something in the air! I hope you had a good night out though. I love going to the movies. What did you guys see? I want to see that horror film that is coming out soon called MAMA. Did you see the previews for that?! It looks super creeeeepy!! :shock:

LoveSanrio - yep, Mama is on our todo list for next week! Can't wait. Tonight we say Haunted House, a comedy. Very funny....I laughed through most of it. Had a good time out and found out my friend is TTC too! She is 38yo and this is her 3rd month trying. FX'd for all of us!

AFM - AF hit full force today so it's on to next month where I'll be using the CBFM and temping. I'm going all out to get a valentines day bfp. Lol.

Sorry to read this and :dust: for a Valentines bfp.

I'm out too, but I had conceived so the bleeding is dreadful and abundant.

I don't even know if I should try again at my age, but I can't let go of the pink dream - ah well...

I am buying Internet sticks next month, but this month I am stuck with ones I can buy in town. My temps keep climbing and my tests keep coming back negative. :nope:

I feel like I need another test to prove to myself that the asured dollar tree cheapies aren't full of crap. What brand and test should I pick up.

I am buying Internet sticks next month, but this month I am stuck with ones I can buy in town. My temps keep climbing and my tests keep coming back negative. :nope:

I feel like I need another test to prove to myself that the asured dollar tree cheapies aren't full of crap. What brand and test should I pick up.

I would try testing with a FRER! :thumbup:

I just bought another 2-pack of tests from poundland today haha :p OMG I'm crazy!! Looked in 2 chemists for FRERs but they both didn't have any in... Had a look in savers aswell. They did do the Answer tests though, but hubby was there and didn't really wanna get them when he was there! haha :blush:
Though he was there when I got the ones in poundland... think he might know I'm a POAS addict :haha:

My boobs have been feeling kind of painful all day, but it's a weird kind of pain, really hard to explain... kind of like a pressure (mainly feels like it's behind the nipple, or on the 'inside' you know where the 2 touch :p haha) Even in the swimming pool I could feel it! Don't know what to make of it... cervix seems to have dropped again today... So I have NO idea whether I'm gonna get my bfp or not... Just keep testing I guess :p haha

LoveSanrio - yep, Mama is on our todo list for next week! Can't wait. Tonight we say Haunted House, a comedy. Very funny....I laughed through most of it. Had a good time out and found out my friend is TTC too! She is 38yo and this is her 3rd month trying. FX'd for all of us!

Oh man, I want to see that! It looks like a "Scary Movie" movie, right? It looks so funny! I am so going to have to check it out.

That is awesome about your friend! You're right, FX'd for all of us!!!

AFM - AF hit full force today so it's on to next month where I'll be using the CBFM and temping. I'm going all out to get a valentines day bfp. Lol.

Sorry to read this and :dust: for a Valentines bfp.

I'm out too, but I had conceived so the bleeding is dreadful and abundant.

I don't even know if I should try again at my age, but I can't let go of the pink dream - ah well...

I'm so sorry to hear this :hugs::hugs: You say you shouldn't try at your age, may I ask how old you are?

How many dpo are you?

I just bought another 2-pack of tests from poundland today haha :p OMG I'm crazy!! Looked in 2 chemists for FRERs but they both didn't have any in... Had a look in savers aswell. They did do the Answer tests though, but hubby was there and didn't really wanna get them when he was there! haha :blush:
Though he was there when I got the ones in poundland... think he might know I'm a POAS addict :haha:

My boobs have been feeling kind of painful all day, but it's a weird kind of pain, really hard to explain... kind of like a pressure (mainly feels like it's behind the nipple, or on the 'inside' you know where the 2 touch :p haha) Even in the swimming pool I could feel it! Don't know what to make of it... cervix seems to have dropped again today... So I have NO idea whether I'm gonna get my bfp or not... Just keep testing I guess :p haha

Are you late for AF? Your symptoms sound promising for sure! FX'd for your BFP!

Nope, not due till tuesday. Had some lower back 'cramps' aswell today, kind of like AF (got all my contractions in my back aswell when I was in labour) and had some pinchy kind of feelings in my lower stomach/uterus area aswell....

FX..... Testing again in the morning! Hopefully tonight I won't get the awful bowel cramps I had last night and I won't have to go to the toilet then, so my urine will be more concentrated....

Not decided what test I'm gonna do tomorrow though.... got an asda one, a first vue(poundland) one, and a superdrug digi and a cb digi, but I like to keep the digi's for when I get a faint positive to confirm it's actually there and I'm not making it up! haha

The 2 movies do look a lot a like, but I want to see Scary Movie also. And there was a preview for another exorcist movie

@loveSanrio: I am at 13dpo with a standard luteal phase of 12 taken over the past year. I understand that implantation could also just have happened around 12 so it wold not be the tests fault. Can't detect HCG if the hormone isn't yet present. Debating on using the frer on 14 or at 15 dpo with my last dollar store test.

Fertility friend said it detected a triphasic shift at 9dpo so that would be implantation if it occurred right??? Or am I just crazy. Either way this calls for more stick peeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->