The POAS Addiction Support Group

Nope, not due till tuesday. Had some lower back 'cramps' aswell today, kind of like AF (got all my contractions in my back aswell when I was in labour) and had some pinchy kind of feelings in my lower stomach/uterus area aswell....

FX..... Testing again in the morning! Hopefully tonight I won't get the awful bowel cramps I had last night and I won't have to go to the toilet then, so my urine will be more concentrated....

Not decided what test I'm gonna do tomorrow though.... got an asda one, a first vue(poundland) one, and a superdrug digi and a cb digi, but I like to keep the digi's for when I get a faint positive to confirm it's actually there and I'm not making it up! haha

I'm with ya, I usually save the digis' too :) It is always nice to see the word "pregnant" though, that is for sure.
I hope you get your BFP tomorrow morning!! :thumbup:

The 2 movies do look a lot a like, but I want to see Scary Movie also. And there was a preview for another exorcist movie

Oh no way! That is awesome! I'm gonna have to look that up! The original Exorcist still scares the pee outta me! LOL

@loveSanrio: I am at 13dpo with a standard luteal phase of 12 taken over the past year. I understand that implantation could also just have happened around 12 so it wold not be the tests fault. Can't detect HCG if the hormone isn't yet present. Debating on using the frer on 14 or at 15 dpo with my last dollar store test.

Fertility friend said it detected a triphasic shift at 9dpo so that would be implantation if it occurred right??? Or am I just crazy. Either way this calls for more stick peeing.

:rofl: AGREED! More stick peeing is always called for!

Yeah, you are totally right! Implantation can happen even at 12 days dpo, and it does for a lot of ladies, and they don't get their BFP's until like, 16dpo! I'm excited for you. :) I hope you get your BFP soon! :flower:

Anyhow, I am so tired tonight. Didn't get to temp this morning because I didn't even get a solid 3 hours last night! Temping is gonna be hard for me bc my sleep is all jacked up. BUT, with OPK's it will be okay. I'm not gonna stress about it. Good news is: AF is about to get back on her broom and ride away! Tomorrow should be my last day, and then it's off to the races again!

I would love to get a BFP next month. My wedding anniversary is Feb. 23rd, and we will be in the Smoky Mountains. It would be pretty great to tell DH I was preg on our vacation together. Here's hoping! :thumbup:

LoveSanrio, in answer to your question, I have just turned 41. Thank you for your kind words and please keep me in your prayers...
:dust: for an anniversary bfp for you!

Well, here are my tests for the day. Decided to just use both tests and an OPK.
See for yourself (but it's not good news :S)

Attachments

• CAM00446.jpg
    CAM00446.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 13
LoveSanrio, in answer to your question, I have just turned 41. Thank you for your kind words and please keep me in your prayers...
:dust: for an anniversary bfp for you!

Oh goodness, that's not too old! A close friend of mine conceived at 41, and now has a happy and healthy 1 1/2 year old boy! She also had a girl 18 months before that!

Don't give up hope! :hugs:

Aww, sorry hun :hugs:

Ya never know though, it is a bit early still!

Well ladies, I have run into an issue. I don't think I am going to be able to temp. I knew this was gonna happen, but thought maybe I would get lucky. I have problems sleeping, so it is hard for me to temp after a solid 3 hours, and temp at the same time every morning. So far it hasn't been good. The other day my temp was take after 1 1/2 of sleep, and this morning I had had 4 hours od sleep, but it was 30 minutes sooner than last time!

I'm kinda sad about this because I am afraid I am not O'ing due to previous depo injections or something. Would doing OPK's and and checking CM be enough to determine if I OV? I know that OPK's can be positive, even if you don't ovulate. :S

*Sigh*.......... I don't know what to do.......

I don't see anything on the HPTs but that opk is really dark! Hopefully you'll get your bfp soon! I'm 14dpo and still getting squinters...

Aww, sorry hun :hugs:

Ya never know though, it is a bit early still!

Well ladies, I have run into an issue. I don't think I am going to be able to temp. I knew this was gonna happen, but thought maybe I would get lucky. I have problems sleeping, so it is hard for me to temp after a solid 3 hours, and temp at the same time every morning. So far it hasn't been good. The other day my temp was take after 1 1/2 of sleep, and this morning I had had 4 hours od sleep, but it was 30 minutes sooner than last time!

I'm kinda sad about this because I am afraid I am not O'ing due to previous depo injections or something. Would doing OPK's and and checking CM be enough to determine if I OV? I know that OPK's can be positive, even if you don't ovulate. :S

*Sigh*.......... I don't know what to do.......

I don't temp because of my work schedule. I monitor my CP, CM, use opks and a saliva microscope. It took a few cycles to see a pattern but its like clockwork every time around O time.

I was thinking I might've ovulated slightly later than I thought. Cause I went off my first +OPK but I had another +OPK the day after.... so I might even be as little as 7dpo I guess (considering you're supposed to O within 48hrs after +OPK right??) I got mine at 8th and 9th of december.
I will keep testing.

My cervix has gone right back up again, like hard-to-feel-high!! So I've got some hope... I obviously googled and there have been some people that got their bfp when they had a +OPK after they already ovulated, but ofcourse there were some people that still got their AF with a +OPK after they already ovulated aswell..... :wacko:

Wish there was just 1 answer!!!

LoveSanrio: 30 minutes difference from normal temp time is actually acceptable. However the sporadic sleep could be a problem. Like TTCaWee1 said, if you keep doing OPKs and checking CM and maybe learning how to check CP and see if you come across some kind of pattern.

Eltjuh: I am one of those people. I started temping and using OPKs in my last cycle (I used to be able to pinpoint Ov but once we started semi-trying I couldn't tell anymore). Both cycles I got positive OPKs on CD15 and CD16. My temp would spike on CD16 and remain high so FF would give me solid crosshairs on CD15 since that is what my temp indicated. I didn't record the positive OPK on CD16 this cycle since it caused some confusion last cycle.
That is my experiences anyway. I always wished there was just one answer too! :wacko:

LoveSanrio: 30 minutes difference from normal temp time is actually acceptable. However the sporadic sleep could be a problem. Like TTCaWee1 said, if you keep doing OPKs and checking CM and maybe learning how to check CP and see if you come across some kind of pattern.

Eltjuh: I am one of those people. I started temping and using OPKs in my last cycle (I used to be able to pinpoint Ov but once we started semi-trying I couldn't tell anymore). Both cycles I got positive OPKs on CD15 and CD16. My temp would spike on CD16 and remain high so FF would give me solid crosshairs on CD15 since that is what my temp indicated. I didn't record the positive OPK on CD16 this cycle since it caused some confusion last cycle.
That is my experiences anyway. I always wished there was just one answer too! :wacko:

Did you get a positive OPK before your bfp though?? (after you ovulated)??

Yay my pee buddies you did not fail me! FRERs are the best tests ever, and not just because it showed a positive! Your advice on tests was golden.

I wish I could've bought a FRER... been looking in lots of shops lately and they don't have them :S Don't ask me why?! I'm just gonna have to do with others I guess....

Maybe it's the universe trying to tell me something... I really wanted to try a FRER cause I wanna see if it works early for me when I get a bfp and I thought maybe I'd get a bfp this month (considering timing of BD and O) maybe the universe is trying to tell me it's not gonna happen by taking all the FRERs out of the shops I go to! :p haha

I'm out :witch: got me...but I should be able to test again on Valentine's day! :thumbup:

Oh no LillyTame!! :( :hugs:
Sorry to hear she got you!! Good luck next cycle

Sorry LillyTame :hugs:

I'm hoping to test on valentines day too. Hoping I can get a bfp as a nice present for OH :)

I didn't take an OPK directly before my BFP. I took the OPKs and they were positive on CD15 and CD16. It was confirmed that I Ov'd on CD15 despite the positive OPK on CD16. I almost took one on CD23 (8DPO) and but ended up not. In hindsight I should have but I went to Dollar Tree and bought those to stave me off until actual testing day instead of using OPKs like I was going to.

Yay my pee buddies you did not fail me! FRERs are the best tests ever, and not just because it showed a positive! Your advice on tests was golden.

:happydance: Yay!

I didn't take an OPK directly before my BFP. I took the OPKs and they were positive on CD15 and CD16. It was confirmed that I Ov'd on CD15 despite the positive OPK on CD16. I almost took one on CD23 (8DPO) and but ended up not. In hindsight I should have but I went to Dollar Tree and bought those to stave me off until actual testing day instead of using OPKs like I was going to.

Ok so what you mean is that I might've still ovulated on the 8th (when I first got my +OPK) ?? eventhough the next day was positive aswell ?

Really keeping everything crossed!!

Ok so what you mean is that I might've still ovulated on the 8th (when I first got my +OPK) ?? eventhough the next day was positive aswell ?

Really keeping everything crossed!!

Exactly! There's a definite possibility. It happened to me 2 cycles in a row (both of the cycles I used OPKs, which leads me to believe it's quite common for me). Obviously I can't tell you for 100% but I can tell you it can happen for you too! :) I've got my fingers crossed for you too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->