The POAS Addiction Support Group

BubsMom- hahahaaaa! So true. Actually, mines one of those empy bottles you can take on holiday with your shampoo in, I figured I could explain this better if it rolled across the office floor!

I am a POAS addict, I said to DH last night that I wished I could find out I was ten weeks pregnant.... But it would sooooo never happen, way to bang on the numbers for that!

Ah relaxed spontaneity hey?!

Hi I am Rachel and too am a POAS aholic....I shamefully admit I am also a BOAS aholic :help:

This is our 5th cycle TTC #1 and it makes me angry :brat:

I think I O'd early (today), which irritates me even more because we didn't BD last night, only the night before around midnight...tried to this am but DH woke up in a cranky mood :coffee:

Ugh I know I haven't been trying for very long, but as a POAS aholic, it seems like forever....

*OH pushing me into this room* No! NO! I can stop when I want to! :brat:

:sulk: FINE! Hello...I'm Lilly and my OH thinks I'm POASaholic! :sulk:

:rofl: Hello Ladies :hi: OH didn't really force me here, but I KNOW I'm a POASaholic and I've only had one NTNP month! This month is our first month actively TTC so I know it's only gonna be worse! :dohh: My goal is to make it to 10dpo (still in the CDs right now but SMEPing).

I also bought the 50 OPKs + 20 ICs + an additional 25 ICs:blush: :dohh:

*OH pushing me into this room* No! NO! I can stop when I want to! :brat:

:sulk: FINE! Hello...I'm Lilly and my OH thinks I'm POASaholic! :sulk:

:rofl: Hello Ladies :hi: OH didn't really force me here, but I KNOW I'm a POASaholic and I've only had one NTNP month! This month is our first month actively TTC so I know it's only gonna be worse! :dohh: My goal is to make it to 10dpo (still in the CDs right now but SMEPing).

I also bought the 50 OPKs + 20 ICs + an additional 25 ICs:blush: :dohh:

This made me laugh so much!! Welcome to our little sanctuary. We are normal here, I think if half my friends knew the extent to my POAS addict they'd think I'm completely bonkers! (Well even more than they already do)

When me and OH we're NTNP, I got through quite a few. This time round I've just ordered loads!! :dohh:

Ooh, I'd love to hear how SMEPing goes for you. Was thinking of trying that next cycle if we don't fall this cycle.

I'm totally addicted to seeing whether someone has posted something new on the threads here aswell!! I keep checking my email to check! :p

This made me laugh so much!! Welcome to our little sanctuary. We are normal here, I think if half my friends knew the extent to my POAS addict they'd think I'm completely bonkers! (Well even more than they already do)

When me and OH we're NTNP, I got through quite a few. This time round I've just ordered loads!! :dohh:

Ooh, I'd love to hear how SMEPing goes for you. Was thinking of trying that next cycle if we don't fall this cycle.

I think this will be my only month SPEMing! Too much work! lmao...I don't have a very high libido, so all this :sex: is wearing me out! :dohh: If we don't get our BFP this month...I think I'm just going to shoot for trying to catch OV and then DTD on that day and the day after.

I'm totally addicted to seeing whether someone has posted something new on the threads here aswell!! I keep checking my email to check! :p

I check this like 38948494984 times a day

I think this will be my only month SPEMing! Too much work! lmao...I don't have a very high libido, so all this :sex: is wearing me out! :dohh: If we don't get our BFP this month...I think I'm just going to shoot for trying to catch OV and then DTD on that day and the day after.

That is exactly what I am going to do! I am doing it because I read somewhere that if you do this you are more likely to have a boy! It said that the girl swimmers live longer so will still be there when you O if you BD right before you O, and the boy swimmers swim faster so if you have already O'd they will make it there first. :shrug:

Worth a shot! This is our last baby, and we have 4 girls. I'm hoping for BLUE this time around!

LoveSanrio - I think that's called the Shettles method. I've heard of it and have thought of using it to get the opposite of what ever we get the first time around... but since this is the first time around you KNOW we don't care either way! lol

LoveSanrio - I think that's called the Shettles method. I've heard of it and have thought of using it to get the opposite of what ever we get the first time around... but since this is the first time around you KNOW we don't care either way! lol

OoOoOoOohhhh....you just gave me something new to google until I can't see straight! LOL! Does that go towards the POAS addiction as well? I am CONSTANTLY google-ing anything I can come up with in my head haha!

Yeah, i totally understand what ya mean Llillytame! The first time around it definitely doesn't matter! I am getting my tubes tied after this one, and honestly I am ready for that. I am ready to have my last baby, and then spend the rest of my life enjoying my kids, and eventually spoiling my grandkids! Would definitely be nice to have a boy, but honestly I could care less as long as the baby is healthy...BUT it's fun to try to control the outcome anyway LOL!!

OoOoOoOohhhh....you just gave me something new to google until I can't see straight! LOL! Does that go towards the POAS addiction as well? I am CONSTANTLY google-ing anything I can come up with in my head haha!

Yeah, i totally understand what ya mean Llillytame! The first time around it definitely doesn't matter! I am getting my tubes tied after this one, and honestly I am ready for that. I am ready to have my last baby, and then spend the rest of my life enjoying my kids, and eventually spoiling my grandkids! Would definitely be nice to have a boy, but honestly I could care less as long as the baby is healthy...BUT it's fun to try to control the outcome anyway LOL!!

POAS AND GOOGLE addict! lmao...OH says, stop doing that...of course you are going to find someone out there with the same thing but that doesnt mean it will happen for you that way.....but I'm like no...but it gives me HOPE!

POAS AND GOOGLE addict! lmao...OH says, stop doing that...of course you are going to find someone out there with the same thing but that doesnt mean it will happen for you that way.....but I'm like no...but it gives me HOPE!

HA! EXACTLY! Funny thing is I just switched over to this screen to refresh and see if anyone had posted from my google screen on the Shettles Method LMAO!!

I am awful haha!!

Oh, just went to your post about your furbabies! I have wonderful furbabies of my own, so I am going to head on over there and check it out! I have 2 grown rescue kitties, and 2 three week old orphaned kittens that I am currently hand raising. I will post pics and the story in that thread! :flower:

LOL... I am addicted to POAS, Dr. Google, Dr.Yahoo, BabyandBump.com, TwoWeekWait.com, BabyCenter.com, Fertility Friend Kindle App, BabyMed.com, and My Days app for Android. I think I should go on hiatus from the entire internet.

We need serious support groups here!

Oh, just went to your post about your furbabies! I have wonderful furbabies of my own, so I am going to head on over there and check it out! I have 2 grown rescue kitties, and 2 three week old orphaned kittens that I am currently hand raising. I will post pics and the story in that thread! :flower:

Please do! :thumbup: We LOVE seeing all the furbabies.....sooo cute.

So I just wanted to be clear that POAS addiction isn't just preggo tests....it's those damn OPKs TOO! I just went home for lunch and took TWO! Then I was a little disappointed because after OV I won't have anything to look for on a stick for awhile :dohh: :rofl:

So I just wanted to be clear that POAS addiction isn't just preggo tests....it's those damn OPKs TOO! I just went home for lunch and took TWO! Then I was a little disappointed because after OV I won't have anything to look for on a stick for awhile :dohh: :rofl:

Yep yep. The hours in my day revolve around when I can test to see if I am surgin' or not! And then getting disappointe when I KNOW I am not scheduled to O for another 5 days. :dohh:

Yep yep. The hours in my day revolve around when I can test to see if I am surgin' or not! And then getting disappointe when I KNOW I am not scheduled to O for another 5 days. :dohh:

Same thing here, I take it and get depressed and slip into the thoughts of what if we never conceive , oh the life of ttc

This is my FIRST month ever doing OPK's. Well, I will start next cycle, that is. Can someone give me a little insight on them? Do I start using them at a certain CD? Same time every day? Twice a day?

What is your OPK schedule?

This is my FIRST month ever doing OPK's. Well, I will start next cycle, that is. Can someone give me a little insight on them? Do I start using them at a certain CD? Same time every day? Twice a day?

What is your OPK schedule?

Well for me I follow SMEP (sperm meets egg plan), this month anyway. And it calls for you to start doing OPK's on CD10...once you get a positive you're done with the OPK's and you DTD 3 days in a row. But I've heard that someone women get two LH surges and are triphasic, and all other kinds of things that I don't understand! :shrug: (More stuff for you to goolge! :haha:) That's a bit too advanced for me and since this is just our first month trying, I'm trying to be a little bit relaxed.

My body has always been pretty predictable and as of right now I have no reason to believe I need to use OPKs any other time than when I expect to OV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->