The POAS Addiction Support Group

LillyTame, ninifay, BubsMom andadopim - you've seriously made me :rofl: reading about your antics! Thanks for sharing!
I am now going to admit something on here that I have kept hidden from everyone - even my closest girlfriends, because they would certainly have me certified but I know that you - the POASaholic sisterhood will understand...
I keep a peed on stick, so that when I have the urge to POAS I can - and not waste one!!!
This is my truth - please don't judge me! :wacko::rofl::loopy:

That's an interesting idea...hmmmm

It reminds me that I've thought about bringing OPKs to work to test mid day, but how would I keep them horizontal?! :dohh: lol I guess IF/WHEN I really get desperate I COULD figure out a way lmao :dohh:

Oh I've done that! I use a medicine cup to pee in :rofl: then I take my time in the bathroom and properly position the OPK in a papertowel then carry it out like I used the towel to open the door lmao....Oh and my sunglasses case works quite well to keep it horizontal :rofl:

Well, FX that my tests come today and I can begin with my obsession! I'm going to take a nap today, that way my pee is more concentrated. I really don't think it is going to be positive, because the only symptom that would even relate to being pg I have is a sore throat. I keep speculating on other things, but I think they are all in my head LOL!

It's fun to test anyhow! FX'd!

How many dpo are you?

Well, FX that my tests come today and I can begin with my obsession! I'm going to take a nap today, that way my pee is more concentrated. I really don't think it is going to be positive, because the only symptom that would even relate to being pg I have is a sore throat. I keep speculating on other things, but I think they are all in my head LOL!

It's fun to test anyhow! FX'd!

How many dpo are you?

Well, I started charting recently so it is a bit wacky, but according to FF I O'd on Christmas day, so that would make me 11dpo. BUT, on January 2nd I had some EWCM that had me pretty confused, so I COULD HAVE O'd that day, which would only make me 3dpo. My last witch flew in December 13th, so if I did O on the 2nd of this month, that would have been CD 22! According to FF, The witch should fly in on the 10th, but we will see. I ordered OPK's that should also be here today, and I am going to start temping this month too.

I hope I didn't O that late into my cycle though, but I know it isn't unheard of!

Sometimes, even after AF arrives, I think: "Maybe I could still be pregnant! Lots of women in the world have semi-heavy period-like bleeding during early pregnancy! Maybe I should test again!" :haha:

I never have, but... the thought has crossed my mind.

LillyTame, ninifay, BubsMom andadopim - you've seriously made me :rofl: reading about your antics! Thanks for sharing!
I am now going to admit something on here that I have kept hidden from everyone - even my closest girlfriends, because they would certainly have me certified but I know that you - the POASaholic sisterhood will understand...
I keep a peed on stick, so that when I have the urge to POAS I can - and not waste one!!!
This is my truth - please don't judge me! :wacko::rofl::loopy:

That's an interesting idea...hmmmm

It reminds me that I've thought about bringing OPKs to work to test mid day, but how would I keep them horizontal?! :dohh: lol I guess IF/WHEN I really get desperate I COULD figure out a way lmao :dohh:

Oh I've done that! I use a medicine cup to pee in :rofl: then I take my time in the bathroom and properly position the OPK in a papertowel then carry it out like I used the towel to open the door lmao....Oh and my sunglasses case works quite well to keep it horizontal :rofl:

Haha! Medicine cup and glasses case. Great idea! Now we are just enabling each other. Today I am going from OPK testing from twice a day to three times! Got a very strong result on OPK this morning. Maybe it will be positive by the end of the day. DTD in the early A.M. for well rested sometimes. : )

:rofl: Yes I think we are enabling each other at this point because I was trying to figure out how I could get away with that hoody idea at work! Or go buy a glasses case even though I NEVER wear glasses! :dohh:

GingerPanda: Hey! I did that last cycle when AF came early! I was like... I'm one of those heavier IB ladies.... well I never did test, but luckily I got a grip of myself before using the tests :haha:

I'm only 4DPO and I'm dying to POAS. I'm going to hold off until at least Thursday next week, but I'm going crazy. I may have to pee on an OPK just to get it out of my system! :wacko: :rofl:

:rofl: Yes I think we are enabling each other at this point because I was trying to figure out how I could get away with that hoody idea at work! Or go buy a glasses case even though I NEVER wear glasses! :dohh:
This made me literally laugh out loud! :D

Denial by comparison is me right now!!

I could really test right now but I wont.. Driving me insane :(

I keep 50 PG test strips and 10 frer in the house per month haha. I order the test strips through amazon so they are only 32 cents each which feeds my addiction nicely :happydance:

I am at most 6dpo and I have already POAS twice today. I used 3 tests. I dunno why I torture myself but I can't stop!

Wish I wouldn't of wasted two tests. I spent like 20 ,min just staring at it.

Today is a bad day, feeling very discouragd.

Okay, so I JUST tested after taking a nap, and I am so weirded out. At first glance it looks neg, but if I look at it a bit more I keep thinking I can see a second FAINT line. It has to be my eyes playing tricks on me something. Anyone have problems with the Wondfos at all?

I hope it is a bfp lovesanrio!!

Well, I officially need professional help. I think I'm about 5dpo today (unable to no for sure as I haven't had AF after a m/c yet) and all I want to do is test. I'm desperate to test. Even though I know it's impossible, but I just can't help it. :dohh:

Girly, be stronger than I was lol. I started testing at 4dpo...ridiculous I know but I couldn't stop myself x

Okay, okay - I'll admit it - I'm weak :blush: - I POAS this morning - thought I saw something - but it's just probably just a serious case of line eye :wacko: (another awful side effect of being a POASaholic).

However over the last few days my boobs have become unbearably sore - I mean I wince taking my bra on and off or if anyone brushes against me accidentally. :shrug:

Ah the joys of being a ttc girl!
:dust:to you all xxx

There's no hope for me and my addiction...I just ordered 100 tests off Ebay for $11.00....

I guess it's an improvement because thats still cheaper than a box of the ones I have been buying...Glad DH has no idea how much money I have been spending on tests. I will pee myself if I get a BFP on the first one....But as a POAS addict, Im sure that wont stop me from using all 100 :rofl:

Okay, so I JUST tested after taking a nap, and I am so weirded out. At first glance it looks neg, but if I look at it a bit more I keep thinking I can see a second FAINT line. It has to be my eyes playing tricks on me something. Anyone have problems with the Wondfos at all?

post a pic!

I actually tried to get a pic taken right when it happened, but I can't get my damn camera to focus! I will try again after the kids go to bed.

I will say this though: I have of course taken another test since the first one. I did not hold my pee, I just took it anyway, just to see what would happen. It deffo has no second line. So now I'm REALLY wondering wth LOL! The first one I took with the faint second line was after a 3 hour hold/nap. When I hold the 2 next to each other, I can see the difference for sure!

I am DEFINITELY going to be taking one with FMU tomorrow.

I actually tried to get a pic taken right when it happened, but I can't get my damn camera to focus! I will try again after the kids go to bed.

I will say this though: I have of course taken another test since the first one. I did not hold my pee, I just took it anyway, just to see what would happen. It deffo has no second line. So now I'm REALLY wondering wth LOL! The first one I took with the faint second line was after a 3 hour hold/nap. When I hold the 2 next to each other, I can see the difference for sure!

I am DEFINITELY going to be taking one with FMU tomorrow.

GL! Keep us posted!

Picture is a no go! My stupid camera won't focus to get a pic of them. Grr. Who knows, maybe tomorrow it might be darker (unless I am just having a major case of line eye). Guess we will see! If it is darker it will be easier to get a picture from more of a distance. FX ladies!

:happydance: Can't wait for you to test tomorrow! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->