The POAS Addiction Support Group

Just received my FRERs (so quick!!!) Peed on it right away, don't think there's a second line... I saw a white line turn up straight away as the pee moved across, but that's all I saw.

First picture was taken at the 3 minute mark and the 2nd picture was around or just after 10 minutes!
But I really don't think there's anything there... And no AF still either... My cycles are usually 29/30 days and I'm on CD33 right now...

I don't see anything, but my phone won't let me zoom in. We're having an internet outage in our area, so I have to use the 3G. I'll take a better look at it when our net is back up.

Oh I totally need to be in this group! I am new to TTC and bnb so I thought I was the only crazy person testing to early and often. Thank goodness I'm not alone any more!!!! Lolololol:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Just received my FRERs (so quick!!!) Peed on it right away, don't think there's a second line... I saw a white line turn up straight away as the pee moved across, but that's all I saw.

First picture was taken at the 3 minute mark and the 2nd picture was around or just after 10 minutes!
But I really don't think there's anything there... And no AF still either... My cycles are usually 29/30 days and I'm on CD33 right now...

I don't see anything, but you aren't out until the witch shows her face! You are definitely quite late! I would definitely test again tomorrow with FMU! :hugs:

Oh I totally need to be in this group! I am new to TTC and bnb so I thought I was the only crazy person testing to early and often. Thank goodness I'm not alone any more!!!! Lolololol:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hahaha! Nope, you are definitely not alone! Welcome fellow crazy ttc'er! LOL
:hugs:

CD 10 for me. Took another OPK today at 11am, negative. SUPER faint line. One good thing is: I got a great temp this morning for my chart. Got lots of sleep last night, and got to take my temp right when I should have! It looks so pretty on my chart haha! I am looking forward to O this cycle because I want to see the change in my chart! Hope it's soon!

I think I might be out.... Just checked cp when I was in the shower and it seems slightly open to me... So I've got a feeling the ugly :witch: will show her stupid face tomorrow!! :cry:

I think I might be out.... Just checked cp when I was in the shower and it seems slightly open to me... So I've got a feeling the ugly :witch: will show her stupid face tomorrow!! :cry:

:( I hope she stays away! The :witch: sucks so much! If she does show up, then lots and lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I really hope she stays away. She really is a witch!! :hugs:

I'm mainly just bummed cause I thought maybe this would be my month.... After we had problems trying to BD (cause of hubby's meds) and then finally it worked 3 days before I thought I'd O, so I thought we might have a chance! Then I kept getting bfn's so I got all upset that I wasn't gonna be pregnant... Then I got a faint positive that disappeared cause I opened the stupid test... I got my hopes up again, especially since my cervix stayed high and closed and then I didn't get AF yesterday when I expected it (and today still nothing). And now it looks like she's gonna show her face anyway :cry: And we can't even try next month cause of hubby's meds (and the GP didn't wanna look into changing them just yet). So looks like it's gonna be March at the earliest....
Hubby offered to come off the meds for a bit so we could try but that's not the best idea when you're on meds (let alone antidepressants - not that he's THAT depressed, just very stressed and has ptsd, so they're helping him). So I told him not to come off them just for the sake of us trying - ofcourse I'd LOVE him to, but I know he shouldn't. :dohh:

If only the stupid witch would've showed her face on time or maybe even early.... but NO!!! Oh well, I guess we'll just have to be happy with what we've got! :baby:

Speaking of which...... My son FINALLY started calling me mummy!!! :happydance: He could say the word for a while but always REFUSED to say it!! When you asked him to say mummy he'd say daddy... and it really seemed like he did it on purpose... we caught him out a couple of times where he was about to say mummy and then changed it to daddy... I could go for hours saying: say mummy and him going 'daddy' me: 'mummy' him: 'daddy' me: 'mummy' him: 'daddy' and so on :p But he's finally started calling me mummy!!! Proudest/happiest moment EVER!!! :happydance: :cloud9:

That's adorable! I'm sorry you're having trouble TTC #2, but at least you have somebody to call you mummy! :kiss: I can't wait to have a little bright-eyed kid to look up at me and call me mama. :cloud9:

Sorry about your situation Eltjuh, hopefully march will be your month! Very cute though, I'm sure he was saying daddy on purpose just because you wante him to say mommy lol!

He's the best!! :thumbup: He's sooo cute... Just been watching a load of old videos from when he was little... it's so unreal thinking he was that small once and he's only 23 months now! Can't imagine what it would be like when he's like 5 or 10 years old!! If it already seems like AGES ago that he was that small, what's it gonna be like then? :p haha

Here's a little video of him.... Sorry I just have to show him off!! :blush: :cloud9:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200258097192371&set=vb.1151292799&type=3
He just learned to say again when we shot this video! Don't ask me why he's not wearing trousers.... (he is wearing a nappy though!!)

Hey all! So this morning I had a faint BFP, held my urine all day....and got 2 more faint-but-very-visible positives on IC's this afternoon, within 4 minutes! I'm going to wait until I test with FRER to be sure, but fairly certain my eggo is preggo! I will post pics shortly!

Eltjuh- omgoodness that is the most adorable video ever!!!!!! I love it :)

Blackrain90- FX for you!!!!!! Hope this is your BFP!!!! <3 <3

Hey all! So this morning I had a faint BFP, held my urine all day....and got 2 more faint-but-very-visible positives on IC's this afternoon, within 4 minutes! I'm going to wait until I test with FRER to be sure, but fairly certain my eggo is preggo! I will post pics shortly!

Wooho! Looking forward to pics!

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/confetti_zpsad501db6.gif

OMG! :happydance: Pics, pics!

OMG I've already missed so much on here! I have to catch up!

I'm mainly just bummed cause I thought maybe this would be my month.... After we had problems trying to BD (cause of hubby's meds) and then finally it worked 3 days before I thought I'd O, so I thought we might have a chance! Then I kept getting bfn's so I got all upset that I wasn't gonna be pregnant... Then I got a faint positive that disappeared cause I opened the stupid test... I got my hopes up again, especially since my cervix stayed high and closed and then I didn't get AF yesterday when I expected it (and today still nothing). And now it looks like she's gonna show her face anyway :cry: And we can't even try next month cause of hubby's meds (and the GP didn't wanna look into changing them just yet). So looks like it's gonna be March at the earliest....
Hubby offered to come off the meds for a bit so we could try but that's not the best idea when you're on meds (let alone antidepressants - not that he's THAT depressed, just very stressed and has ptsd, so they're helping him). So I told him not to come off them just for the sake of us trying - ofcourse I'd LOVE him to, but I know he shouldn't. :dohh:

If only the stupid witch would've showed her face on time or maybe even early.... but NO!!! Oh well, I guess we'll just have to be happy with what we've got! :baby:

Speaking of which...... My son FINALLY started calling me mummy!!! :happydance: He could say the word for a while but always REFUSED to say it!! When you asked him to say mummy he'd say daddy... and it really seemed like he did it on purpose... we caught him out a couple of times where he was about to say mummy and then changed it to daddy... I could go for hours saying: say mummy and him going 'daddy' me: 'mummy' him: 'daddy' me: 'mummy' him: 'daddy' and so on :p But he's finally started calling me mummy!!! Proudest/happiest moment EVER!!! :happydance: :cloud9:

I know, the med thing with your hubby is such a tough situation. I really hope his doc finds him something else, and SOON. I know it has to be very frustrating. :hugs:

He's the best!! :thumbup: He's sooo cute... Just been watching a load of old videos from when he was little... it's so unreal thinking he was that small once and he's only 23 months now! Can't imagine what it would be like when he's like 5 or 10 years old!! If it already seems like AGES ago that he was that small, what's it gonna be like then? :p haha

Here's a little video of him.... Sorry I just have to show him off!! :blush: :cloud9:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200258097192371&set=vb.1151292799&type=3
He just learned to say again when we shot this video! Don't ask me why he's not wearing trousers.... (he is wearing a nappy though!!)

Your little boy is SO CUTE! I would love to have a boy :) I also love the pic of him as your avatar. Such a cute little baby too! I love his little baby hair haha! There is certainly nothing like being called mom, mommy, mummy, mama, or anything of the sort! Makes your heart melt.

ERMAGERD!! I KNEW IT!! I had this feeling this was your month, and I was right!! Whoo hoo!! Can't wait to see pics!! :dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::bunny:

SUPER happy for you!

Here you ladies go :) 10DPO taken this afternoon, all showed up within 5 minutes (FRER doesn't look as pink in pic but def is in real life) Seriously cannot stop shaking..

Attachments

• A61BCB2F-A4C0-4336-AC7A-2FC58988E97B-369-00000110AEC4A766_zpscbcafb9c.jpg
    A61BCB2F-A4C0-4336-AC7A-2FC58988E97B-369-00000110AEC4A766_zpscbcafb9c.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 33AFBF6A-5DF3-4E91-AC81-68D3E036F47D-369-00000110A60A0378_zpsafb7fcb5.jpg
    33AFBF6A-5DF3-4E91-AC81-68D3E036F47D-369-00000110A60A0378_zpsafb7fcb5.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads