The POAS Addiction Support Group

LoveSanrio: Thanks! I will let you guys know how it goes tomorrow, may not be able to upload a test pic until after work, but will let you know my findings once I do test. :)

Argh... so frustrated and confused!!

So I prepared myself to have a bfn this morning.... then about 5 minutes after I did my asda test (which is how long you have to wait with that one, don't look at the test after 10 minutes) I saw a pink line, nice and wide like the control line.... I thought I was going crazy, I was literally going: OMG OMG OMG!!! so I thought I'd open it to take the little film off the top, cause that sometimes gets some wee stuck under it and causes a slight shadow. And when I took it off I first saw something aswell and then when I put it back together there was nothing there!! All that's there now is an indent (you can see when you tilt it!!)
I did a poundland test aswell, which was negative, but I don't completely trust them....

I was debating keeping my wee in the pot I peed in but I thought, no 2 tests will be enough..... Wish I kept it now so I could've done a digi aswell....

Here's the pictures of the asda test..... (in order of when they were taken, 1st at about 5 minutes, 2nd at about 10 minutes)

Attachments

• CAM00468.jpg
    CAM00468.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 11
  • CAM00469.jpg
    CAM00469.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
I can't see anything in the pictures, but I'm on my phone and occasionally it won't let me zoom in on things to get a better look. That's strange that there would be a disappearing line, especially if it was pink... I suppose the best you can do is test again tomorrow and see what happens :hugs:

I was kind of hoping today would bring the answer.... :S Oh well!! AF is due tomorrow so I guess there's 2 ways of 'testing' then... Either a positive test and no AF or AF and a negative test....

Cervix is still high and closed and quite soft aswell, as far as I could tell! Last month it was soft and slightly open when I checked 2 days before AF was due...
This is so confusing!!!

So I prepared myself to have a bfn this morning.... then about 5 minutes after I did my asda test (which is how long you have to wait with that one, don't look at the test after 10 minutes) I saw a pink line, nice and wide like the control line.... I thought I was going crazy, I was literally going: OMG OMG OMG!!! so I thought I'd open it to take the little film off the top, cause that sometimes gets some wee stuck under it and causes a slight shadow. And when I took it off I first saw something aswell and then when I put it back together there was nothing there!! All that's there now is an indent (you can see when you tilt it!!)
I did a poundland test aswell, which was negative, but I don't completely trust them....

I was debating keeping my wee in the pot I peed in but I thought, no 2 tests will be enough..... Wish I kept it now so I could've done a digi aswell....

Here's the pictures of the asda test..... (in order of when they were taken, 1st at about 5 minutes, 2nd at about 10 minutes)

I thought I could see the ghost of a line on the first picture. But I always think I can see a line and drive my self crazy about it...so I might not be the best judge..fx for tomorrow being easier to read :)

I can definitely see a shadow of a line on the first, and I think I can see something on the second. Fx'd hunny!! :hugs:

AFM - I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from POAS. But today should be my first day my CBFM asks me for a test. :thumbup: Really hoping this thing helps me get my valentines bfp!! :haha:

Well I did a lloyds pharmacy one earlier, one of those blue dye + tests.... I think I can see a very very faint line on that aswell. Ofcourse hubby doesn't see with his male-non POAS addict eyes :winkwink: But CB digi was negative... :wacko:
I HATE seeing those words, makes me wanna break the test in a million pieces :p haha... Anyway, I'm a true POAS addict, cause I still don't believe the answer....still holding out some hope that the CB digi maybe wasn't sensitive enough.

Going to asda later and might try and see if hubby will let me get another pack of their tests (and then I WON'T open it!!)

I know that feeling, I just use a digi until all tests I do are positive cause it's just too heartbreaking to see those two words.

I hope this is your bfp!! :hugs:

I asked hubby if he thinks i'm weird or crazy for not believing the digi and surprisingly enough he said no. So he might actually let me get another pack of asda tests... apparently they're 15miu so it wouldn't be a pos on digi yet cause they're 25

Tested this morning, Boo :( BFN. Only 8DPO though so I'm still holding out hope, but AF is due today or tomorrow. That wicked witch better stay away!!

So I'm pretty sure I'm out.... Bought another 2 pack of Asda tests... Hubby just let me, didn't even have to beg :winkwink: And done it when we got home and there was nothing there!! :cry: So I'm just gonna see whether AF shows tomorrow.... probably will now haha.

If it's not there in the morning when I wake up I will do the other test that was in the pack cause FMU is always better I guess.... but I'm really not expecting a positive at all!!

Well I did a lloyds pharmacy one earlier, one of those blue dye + tests.... I think I can see a very very faint line on that aswell. Ofcourse hubby doesn't see with his male-non POAS addict eyes :winkwink: But CB digi was negative... :wacko:
I HATE seeing those words, makes me wanna break the test in a million pieces :p haha... Anyway, I'm a true POAS addict, cause I still don't believe the answer....still holding out some hope that the CB digi maybe wasn't sensitive enough.

Going to asda later and might try and see if hubby will let me get another pack of their tests (and then I WON'T open it!!)

The ONLY time I like digis in when I KNOW it will be positive. I usually only take one when I have a pretty solid positive on a different HPT. It suuuuuucks seeing "not pregnant", but it's always nice to see "pregnant"!

Tested this morning, Boo :( BFN. Only 8DPO though so I'm still holding out hope, but AF is due today or tomorrow. That wicked witch better stay away!!

Awww I'm sorry hun! :hugs: I suppose only time will tell, but I hope she stays away!

So I'm pretty sure I'm out.... Bought another 2 pack of Asda tests... Hubby just let me, didn't even have to beg :winkwink: And done it when we got home and there was nothing there!! :cry: So I'm just gonna see whether AF shows tomorrow.... probably will now haha.

If it's not there in the morning when I wake up I will do the other test that was in the pack cause FMU is always better I guess.... but I'm really not expecting a positive at all!!

Arrrrgh!! I hope she stays away from you! :hugs:

Hi everyone!
My name's Amanda.....and I'm crazy. oh, I mean....I'm a poas addict hehe. Thankfully my OH is supportive, although we only just started our second month ttc. It didn't help this last month that I was 6 days late......I went through SO many HPT's it's ridiculous! I also was able to come up with every possible reason why it was maybe showing a possible false neg. eg: I dipped it for too long, not long enough, the tests were left in the cold too long, the test was faulty, I didn't do it properly, etc. As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, I'm ALSO addicted to googling stuff, because, really, google has all the answers right??
The other thing I've done, is gone back to the garbage several hours later, to check the test again. (maybe I didn't wait enough? what about now?) even though I know that the result would be invalid anyways at that point, I feel like it would still be nice to see those 2 lines lol.
This thread is awesome, definitely glad I came upon it! You ladies all seem awesome!

Welcome Amanda. :)

No one is crazy here!! Either that, or we're all crazy?! I'm still not sure. Lol. And Dr Google knows everything!! :rofl:

Welcome to the thread amanda1235!

I think we are all crazy here and Dr. Google is our God lol j/j.

This is also my 2nd month TTC...FX'd for us all! And that we don't go broke buying test! :haha:

But crazy in a good way right? hehe crazy awesome! lol oh dear....

We tend to encourage each other's addictions a little bit but we're a sisterhood so we stick together, crazy or not :haha: :D

Welcome Amanda!

So I went and bought some cheap ones at the store, and my Artron IC cheapies came in! Still no positive, though did get an indent line about half hour after.

Anyone know how to upload photos to here directly from an iPhone or iPad? Pain the the ass to email them to myself, then save on my slow-as-death desktop and then add here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->