The POAS Addiction Support Group

Here you ladies go :) 10DPO taken this afternoon, all showed up within 5 minutes (FRER doesn't look as pink in pic but def is in real life) Seriously cannot stop shaking..

DUDE! SO AWESOME!! MOST DEFO POSITIVE! All of them are, and I could see lines right away!! Freakin' internet high five haha!

How long was your LP this cycle?

Here you ladies go :) 10DPO taken this afternoon, all showed up within 5 minutes (FRER doesn't look as pink in pic but def is in real life) Seriously cannot stop shaking..

Yay!!!!! :happydance: Super happy for you!

DUDE! SO AWESOME!! MOST DEFO POSITIVE! All of them are, and I could see lines right away!! Freakin' internet high five haha!

Not sure, at 10DPO now, so I guess 10? Not really sure how to calculate if I don't have another period lol. When I had my chemical cycle, I had negative test on day 9 or 10 and then had bleeding, so all by BFPs are reassuring :) and no spotting as of yet!!

Wow!! Massive congrats blackrain!!! They are some nice lines for 10dpo! :hugs:

They're definitely great lines for 10dpo!! :)

AFM, woke up this morning thinking I'd for sure be going to the toilet being greeted by AF..... Juuuuust in case I took a cup with me to pee in, but I REALLY didn't think I'd need it..... So I was a bit apprehensive of checking my cervix considering I could possibly be on my period....have to say I didn't pay too much attention to where it actually was as I was soooo surprised not to find AF there... It felt more closed than yesterday though... maybe I waswrong about it being slightly open yesterday... I'm confused!!!! :wacko: You weird body, STOP giving me hope!!! I keep hoping, then I give up and then I get hope again, it's seriously annoying me!!
Anyway, to the point... I did another FRER and still nothing :S
Do you guys also get a white line turn up when the pee moves across?? And that slowly fades... ??

Not sure, at 10DPO now, so I guess 10? Not really sure how to calculate if I don't have another period lol. When I had my chemical cycle, I had negative test on day 9 or 10 and then had bleeding, so all by BFPs are reassuring :) and no spotting as of yet!!

AWESOME! It is sounding pretty good! I'm hoping Feb. is my month! FX!

They're definitely great lines for 10dpo!! :)

AFM, woke up this morning thinking I'd for sure be going to the toilet being greeted by AF..... Juuuuust in case I took a cup with me to pee in, but I REALLY didn't think I'd need it..... So I was a bit apprehensive of checking my cervix considering I could possibly be on my period....have to say I didn't pay too much attention to where it actually was as I was soooo surprised not to find AF there... It felt more closed than yesterday though... maybe I waswrong about it being slightly open yesterday... I'm confused!!!! :wacko: You weird body, STOP giving me hope!!! I keep hoping, then I give up and then I get hope again, it's seriously annoying me!!
Anyway, to the point... I did another FRER and still nothing :S
Do you guys also get a white line turn up when the pee moves across?? And that slowly fades... ??

It has been FOREVER since I took a FRER, so I couldn't say for sure! I know that AF not flying in today is a good sign though! FX!

Well, here's my 10/11dpo test :/ :bfn: I think ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 10
I don't see anything, TL, sorry! But you are still early!

So, me and another lady were talking in my journal about how AF came almost two weeks early for me, and was weird brown... And joked that it might have been heavy IB. I didn't want to waste an hpt, so I took an opk. It is POSITIVE.

If it was AF, today would be CD6 (of aprox 30) and my first day not bleeding. Uh... I shouldn't have a positive opk, right?

So, me and another lady were talking in my journal about how AF came almost two weeks early for me, and was weird brown... And joked that it might have been heavy IB. I didn't want to waste an hpt, so I took an opk. It is POSITIVE.

If it was AF, today would be CD6 (of aprox 30) and my first day not bleeding. Uh... I shouldn't have a positive opk, right?

I'm still not sure what an opk is supposed to come out with if you are pg so I'm not much help on that side of things. But cd6 would be WAY early to get a positive opk. Like that'd make your cycle 20 days??? Have you got an IC to try?

AFM I got my first high on my CBFM today at cd9. No idea how many highs I'm likely to get before a peak but I think I'll be spending the weekend in bed!! :blush:

Doesn't seem like you should. I never peed on an OPK before or even after my pos HPT so I can't tell you for sure. I would say use an HPT and see what happens! And then, naturally, let us know!!

I'm still not sure what an opk is supposed to come out with if you are pg so I'm not much help on that side of things. But cd6 would be WAY early to get a positive opk. Like that'd make your cycle 20 days??? Have you got an IC to try?

AFM I got my first high on my CBFM today at cd9. No idea how many highs I'm likely to get before a peak but I think I'll be spending the weekend in bed!! :blush:
Yay! Happy BDing!! :thumbup:

They're supposed to be positive when you're preggo. :shrug:

I took a $Tree test with the same urine, and it was BFN. Then about an hour later, I saw the OPK on the counter, and it faded to negative! Wonder if it was faulty.

I have noticed a couple of the OPKs I use fade to almost nothing after several hours. I'm only using them to back up my monitor in case I don't get a peak this cycle. :shrug:

I have noticed a couple of the OPKs I use fade to almost nothing after several hours. I'm only using them to back up my monitor in case I don't get a peak this cycle. :shrug:

I've still got my positive OPK from December (same batch), and the lines darkened. Hum. Weird! I don't think I like OPKs very much! I'm curious about the CBFM, though.

Weird. Maybe I just got a really cheap batch. Lol. I'm not so keen on OPKs, I think it'd be different if I was using the digi OPKs, you can't really go wrong with those can you?!

I'll definitely let you know how I get on with it. I've only heard good about it so far so I'm really hoping it does the trick. :thumbup:

Apparently LH and HCG chemical structures are very similar, like HCG is a mutation of the LH chemical so it still includes the LH- plus some. So your OPKs only read the LH part of the HCG structure, so it can show up positive for an OPK when pregnant. HCG however, will not show positive during ovulation (obviously) because those tests specifically look for the mutated LH form that is HCG. (I don't really think it's a 'mutation'.. just the best way I can think to describe it!!! Lol)

Got my positive OPK today :happydance: and it's way darker than any OPK I had last cycle, so i'm excited!!! Top pic is last nights OPK, bottom is this mornings :)

Attachments

• opks2 001.jpg
    opks2 001.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
Well, here's my 10/11dpo test :/ :bfn: I think ...

Sorry, I don't see anything either, but it's definitely still early!

I'm not 100 percent on this, but it sounds pretty crazy! Let us know what happens when you take an HPT!! GL! :thumbup:

Well I won't be poas anytime soon..... cause the ugly :witch: has arrived.... :cry: Gonna miss peeing on my sticks! :haha:
Hopefully we can get back to ttc properly again soon!!

I'll probably still stick around a little, but won't be on as much! Good luck to all of you and H&H 9 months to all the :baby:ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->