The POAS Addiction Support Group

Yes, download the free photobucket app. Sign in or create an acct. you should then be able to upload your photos and then hit the I button for your bbc code.

Who wants to see my indent line?! First picture is the original @5mins, second and third is @about 45 mins after. Last is my IC after about 15 mins.

My name is Heather, and I have a problem. Hahaha!

Attachments

• FB42246F-3329-4391-86E1-420122D22F85-8682-00001CB43116A06A_zpsa67b0e4c.jpg
    FB42246F-3329-4391-86E1-420122D22F85-8682-00001CB43116A06A_zpsa67b0e4c.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 19
  • CBF0C25D-5318-467C-AB9F-629ACDC435F6-8682-00001CB42AD3D3C8_zpsb9866b21.jpg
    CBF0C25D-5318-467C-AB9F-629ACDC435F6-8682-00001CB42AD3D3C8_zpsb9866b21.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 5C62E790-4162-43E8-9134-EF8B50B57F59-8682-00001CB4250678EF_zpsa290337c.jpg
    5C62E790-4162-43E8-9134-EF8B50B57F59-8682-00001CB4250678EF_zpsa290337c.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 1FCBF75A-EDF9-4CAF-8E3B-FCEC5197BD02-8682-00001CB436EBE155_zpse32cf962.jpg
    1FCBF75A-EDF9-4CAF-8E3B-FCEC5197BD02-8682-00001CB436EBE155_zpse32cf962.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 18
Hi everyone!
My name's Amanda.....and I'm crazy. oh, I mean....I'm a poas addict hehe. Thankfully my OH is supportive, although we only just started our second month ttc. It didn't help this last month that I was 6 days late......I went through SO many HPT's it's ridiculous! I also was able to come up with every possible reason why it was maybe showing a possible false neg. eg: I dipped it for too long, not long enough, the tests were left in the cold too long, the test was faulty, I didn't do it properly, etc. As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, I'm ALSO addicted to googling stuff, because, really, google has all the answers right??
The other thing I've done, is gone back to the garbage several hours later, to check the test again. (maybe I didn't wait enough? what about now?) even though I know that the result would be invalid anyways at that point, I feel like it would still be nice to see those 2 lines lol.
This thread is awesome, definitely glad I came upon it! You ladies all seem awesome!

Hi Amanda :hi: and welcome to the madhouse haha! :) You are all a little crazy here, but like the others said, deffo awesomely crazy!! Everything you listed I would bet money that we all do those same exact things! So yes, a little crazy, but a special, radient, dazzling type of crazy!

Okay, so I have a question for you guys! I'm gonna ask here, and while I wait on someone to reply I am going to head on over to Dr. Google's office and see what he has to say about it. So I went pee earlier, and when I wiped, EWCM! And quite a bit too! I was like... what the fu-hell? So of course I am all confused and such right now! I am only on CD 9! Well, this happened before midnight....around 10pm, so technically it would have been CD 8! Isn't that awfully early in my cycle to have EWCM? I even took an OPK earlier tonight around 7pm and it was neg! :shrug:

I had EWCM up to a week before O this past cycle so could be a good sign!

Oh okay, cool! So I suppose I can be expecting to O within a week or so. Makes sense. I am gonna take another OPK just to be safe, and am definitely going to take them OFTEN in this next week to make sure I don't miss it.

I called DH and told him to make sure he wakes me up when he gets home from work so that we can "do the damn thing" as I called it. He laughed, and didn't seem to mind doing that for me at all haha!

So I guess I will just start BD'ing A LOT!

Haha very few straight men will complain about having :sex: too often hahaha

Hahaha!! Yeah, I suppose that is true! I told him what I wanted him to do, and of course he was like "whhhyyyyy"? LOL

I didn't want to tell him the exact reason because I don't want him to feel like he is under any pressure! He figured it out though. BUT, maybe if I don't say it in that way it will be okay LOL! I read all the time about men getting stage fright when put under pressure to make a baby. I am doing my best to avoid that whole scenario!

Hahaha!! Yeah, I suppose that is true! I told him what I wanted him to do, and of course he was like "whhhyyyyy"? LOL

I didn't want to tell him the exact reason because I don't want him to feel like he is under any pressure! He figured it out though. BUT, maybe if I don't say it in that way it will be okay LOL! I read all the time about men getting stage fright when put under pressure to make a baby. I am doing my best to avoid that whole scenario!

Yes, EWCM can happen really anytime in your cycle. It's just usually more prominent around Ov time, but can happen anytime. :) I sometimes had a day or two of it a few days before my period sometimes. Are you taking OPKs once or twice a day?

I went the route of not chatting DH up too much about things. As long as you aren't overly pushy about it, even if he figures it out (mine did frequently) he still doesn't feel most of the pressure. Make sure that he knows and feels that you want him for more than just his sperm. :haha: I've heard that the more turned on you both are, the better suited you both are for making babies :thumbup:

Oh okay, cool! So I suppose I can be expecting to O within a week or so. Makes sense. I am gonna take another OPK just to be safe, and am definitely going to take them OFTEN in this next week to make sure I don't miss it.

I called DH and told him to make sure he wakes me up when he gets home from work so that we can "do the damn thing" as I called it. He laughed, and didn't seem to mind doing that for me at all haha!

Sounds like a postive sign LoveSanrio, Hope you get an pos OPK soon!

The guys get a pretty good deal with the whole baby making and all! We go through so much, trying to time everything perfect and they just get to enjoy lots of BDing. I was a bit worried about pressuring my hubby at the a bit too much but hasn't been too much of a problem for him luckly. He's emjoying himself

Yes, EWCM can happen really anytime in your cycle. It's just usually more prominent around Ov time, but can happen anytime. :) I sometimes had a day or two of it a few days before my period sometimes. Are you taking OPKs once or twice a day?

I went the route of not chatting DH up too much about things. As long as you aren't overly pushy about it, even if he figures it out (mine did frequently) he still doesn't feel most of the pressure. Make sure that he knows and feels that you want him for more than just his sperm. :haha: I've heard that the more turned on you both are, the better suited you both are for making babies :thumbup:

I am taking OK's twice a day, so I hope that is enough to catch the surge! I take one at noon, and one at about 8 or 9pm. Does that sound okay?

And yeah you are right, they will usually figure it out anyhow, but it's like if you say it out loud it's such a labido killer haha! Men have a difficult time under pressure. I will say though that he came home from work last night, and performed just fine. I know you did the SMEP, so I was wondering why it has you BD every other day, and then when you get a positive OPK every day for 3 days, or something like that. Is it to help keep sperm count high? I am just wondering because I don't want to overdo it before I even get my positive OPK!

Sounds like a postive sign LoveSanrio, Hope you get an pos OPK soon!

The guys get a pretty good deal with the whole baby making and all! We go through so much, trying to time everything perfect and they just get to enjoy lots of BDing. I was a bit worried about pressuring my hubby at the a bit too much but hasn't been too much of a problem for him luckly. He's emjoying himself

Hahahaha!! I can only imagine! I hear ya though, they really get the easy end of it all! We worry, plan, and worry some more, and they just have some moments of pleasure and their job is done! Not to mention that we then have to be pregnant for 40-ish weeks, and give birth!

Girls in the UK that have ordered FRERs off their website, how long did it take to be delivered?? It says it can take upto 7 days, but I know that sometimes the guide they give you with internet orders are much longer than you actually have to wait!

Mine took 5 days but that was over a weekend too. My friends ordered some too and hers were delivered in 3 days :thumbup:

Lots of posts in one day!

Hi, Amanda! Welcome to the loony bin- err... The POAS Addicts thread!

My DH does not get performance anxiety. He gets so turned on by the thought of knocking me up that sometimes I can't convince him that every other day is better than every day! :rofl:

I am taking OK's twice a day, so I hope that is enough to catch the surge! I take one at noon, and one at about 8 or 9pm. Does that sound okay?

And yeah you are right, they will usually figure it out anyhow, but it's like if you say it out loud it's such a labido killer haha! Men have a difficult time under pressure. I will say though that he came home from work last night, and performed just fine. I know you did the SMEP, so I was wondering why it has you BD every other day, and then when you get a positive OPK every day for 3 days, or something like that. Is it to help keep sperm count high? I am just wondering because I don't want to overdo it before I even get my positive OPK!
Your OPK schedule sounds perfect to me! :thumbup:
I think not overdoing it is the point of the every other day. You want to be getting frequent "deposits" so to speak but everyday for most couples is just too much (if you can go every day without getting tired or losing CM all the more power to you!). Plus, the man needs to keep the sperm fresh which keeps them healthier. It takes a normal man to replenish his sperm supply about 24 hours. When you get a positive OPK, you will likely Ov within 24-48 hours so go every day for a few days to keep the sperm count inside of you high and ready for ovulation :) That's my interpretation of it anyway.

My DH does not get performance anxiety. He gets so turned on by the thought of knocking me up that sometimes I can't convince him that every other day is better than every day! :rofl:
That's great! My DH never seemed to get performance anxiety, but we didn't talk about the "taboo" things if it was an "on" day or it was anywhere near BD time so that might've had a bunch to do with it. Haha.

My OH is the same way! I'm not sure who's more excited with the idea of having a baby, him or I! We're just starting the second month of TTC though, so maybe things will be different if it takes awhile? Hopefully not!

Anyone else just starting their cycle? I'm on CD 2, and I'm finding this first week worse than the TWW in a way. At least during the tww I can symptom spot, and take tests, and feel like I'm actively doing something! These first few days of the cycle make me feel so useless. lol anyone else feel that way? Or am I alone on this one? Just a few more days before I can start poas for my monitor tests :)

I'm 5dpo so im with you amanda, i swear this is the longest wait, then the week after ov when there is no point of testing.

Bahahahaha!!! That's awesome though! I don't know for sure if me talking about it all would cause any kind of...performance issues, but I am too afraid to take the chance! So instead I am all secretive about it LOL! I kinda like being secretive about it though...it is a lot to explain to someone that has no clue about anything that has to do with a woman's cycle and how it works! Plus it might clue him in more on the severity of my POAS addiction, and we can't have that!

My OH is the same way! I'm not sure who's more excited with the idea of having a baby, him or I! We're just starting the second month of TTC though, so maybe things will be different if it takes awhile? Hopefully not!

Anyone else just starting their cycle? I'm on CD 2, and I'm finding this first week worse than the TWW in a way. At least during the tww I can symptom spot, and take tests, and feel like I'm actively doing something! These first few days of the cycle make me feel so useless. lol anyone else feel that way? Or am I alone on this one? Just a few more days before I can start poas for my monitor tests :)

I'm the same. I HATE the beginning of the cycle. It feels like I am just doing nothing but playing the waiting game. At least in the TWW I can play the waiting game, feed my addiction by POAS, page Dr. Google about EVERYTHING, ect. ect. It is much more exciting, that is for sure. Right now I am on CD 10, so I'm just waiting to O! It is such a long wait!!

ADOPIM- Thanks! Makes perfect sense to me! I have decided that is what I am going to do. I will just do the damn thing every other day, 3 days when I get my positive OPK, skip one day, then do it once more! Sounds like a pretty good plan! FX!

Just received my FRERs (so quick!!!) Peed on it right away, don't think there's a second line... I saw a white line turn up straight away as the pee moved across, but that's all I saw.

First picture was taken at the 3 minute mark and the 2nd picture was around or just after 10 minutes!
But I really don't think there's anything there... And no AF still either... My cycles are usually 29/30 days and I'm on CD33 right now...

Attachments

• CAM00481.jpg
    CAM00481.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
  • CAM00483.jpg
    CAM00483.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members