The POAS Addiction Support Group

Thanks so much for posting that pic! It was REALLY helpful for me, and gave me peace of mind. Crazy that they can change so quickly in so few of days!

Yes, mine would go from stark white negative to positive in a matter of a few days:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/1D7A574A-2839-420D-8047-42CDBDD56023-4400-000003DA42F3A2AB_zpsf58d516b.jpg
This is the progression from last cycle. They went fully positive in the morning (11am) of January 1st and I Ov'd on the first, the same day as my first positive (confirmed by temps). It can progress quickly or slowly. Every woman is different.
In clynn's pic, the last one was as close to positive as you can get, tho I think it was just barely not there yet (tho my advice would be to get lots of BDing in anyway, just in case it doesn't go anymore positive than that and that was your personal positive!)

My first positive was CD12, AM test. Then CD13 AM test was also positive. They went back to negative last night (CD13 PM). :) But that's just for me. Some woman's do not even get that dark, some get darker!!!

I got my first positive opk tonight along with a peak on my CBFM today. :) CD12. I always thought I O'd cd16. :shrug:

Yeah I know what you mean, I had a hard time reading my charts, but based on CM I always thought I Od on CD 15 or 16, turns out I get my EWCM almost a week before O, i was Oing CD 22-23. Glad I decided to do some late OPKs this month!

OK so I was never really gone, just kinda quiet...that's because I haven't peed on anything in 10 days! lol I'm CD10 and following SMEP so that means I get to start POAS (OPKs) today! :happydance: lol I'm not expecting to see anything till CD15-18 though, BUT gotta follow the plan! lol

Went to Target yesterday, they have a sale on the CB Digi OPK's. After $1 coupon, it was 31.50 for a 20 pack! Good deal! But I think I'm going to make another trip back and buy some cheapies. I'm getting close to O, so I wanna test several times a day. POAS-orama! True to form for this forum, I think I'm gonna test everytime I gotta go, and I'm gonna hold it for at least 4 hours at a time. I know... crazy!

OK so I was never really gone, just kinda quiet...that's because I haven't peed on anything in 10 days! lol I'm CD10 and following SMEP so that means I get to start POAS (OPKs) today! :happydance: lol I'm not expecting to see anything till CD15-18 though, BUT gotta follow the plan! lol

GLAD you are back Lilly! :thumbup:

Hehehe tested my DF at Walmart last night and picked up a couple equate tests. He's never been with me when buying tests so I wanted to see if he'd freak. Nope! He was perfectly fine with it :) hehehe.

Yes, mine would go from stark white negative to positive in a matter of a few days:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/1D7A574A-2839-420D-8047-42CDBDD56023-4400-000003DA42F3A2AB_zpsf58d516b.jpg
This is the progression from last cycle. They went fully positive in the morning (11am) of January 1st and I Ov'd on the first, the same day as my first positive (confirmed by temps). It can progress quickly or slowly. Every woman is different.
In clynn's pic, the last one was as close to positive as you can get, tho I think it was just barely not there yet (tho my advice would be to get lots of BDing in anyway, just in case it doesn't go anymore positive than that and that was your personal positive!)

Wow!! That is a massive change in just a few days! Makes me feel soooo much better! OPK's still neg today, but I think I am still early. Guess we will see what tomorrow will bring!

Yeah I know what you mean, I had a hard time reading my charts, but based on CM I always thought I Od on CD 15 or 16, turns out I get my EWCM almost a week before O, i was Oing CD 22-23. Glad I decided to do some late OPKs this month!

Hahaha!! I bet you are! Worked out really well for you! Let us know what the DR says tomorrow btw. I have had you in my thoughts! :)

WOOT WOOT! Gotta love POAS! I am definitely enjoying being able to POAS twice a day right now. Glad to have ya back! :thumbup:

LoveSanrio: Yes, my lines kind of barrel in out if nowhere. I always had a quick progression.

Well, I did an "experiment" today. I had one 88 cent Walmart one left, and I had a ton of water today (luckily was able to keep it down). My urine was extremely diluted... Completely clear all the times I went to the bathroom. I was curious how the test would come up if my urine was extremely diluted.... Plus it had been at least 5 days since I last tested.... :haha:

LoveSanrio: Yes, my lines kind of barrel in out if nowhere. I always had a quick progression.

Well, I did an "experiment" today. I had one 88 cent Walmart one left, and I had a ton of water today (luckily was able to keep it down). My urine was extremely diluted... Completely clear all the times I went to the bathroom. I was curious how the test would come up if my urine was extremely diluted.... Plus it had been at least 5 days since I last tested.... :haha:

And THAT is the one thing I am not looking forward to once that test turns positive for me. MORNING SICKNESS. I get it so bad. Last time I was nauseated from the moment I woke up, to when I went to bed. I couldn't ride in a car for weeks because I would get sick from the movement, not to mention all the puking...constantly. Everything would make me sick. It was BAD. I was so desperate to feel better I drank ginger root tea, I bought those pressure point wristbands that are supposed to help with motion sickness, I did anything I possibly could if I thought it might help. It was so bad. I am afraid it will be that way again. NOT looking forward to that...just sayin'.

Anyhow, what did your diluted pee test look like? Was the line still blarin'?

I had a temp drop today. Took my temp on time, and after taking it the first time I took it again right after because the room was cold and I wasn't sure if that would affect the thermometer. Same temp both times. I swear my chart looks bi-polar. Guess we will see what it means, if anything, once I take an OPK, and see my temp tomorrow. AAARRGHHH. I suck at BBT!! LOL

I just received my bbt thermometer.... can anyone recommend a website/page where I can read up on charting and all that?? Any links would be great!!

Fertility Friend ... When you sign up you have the option to watch a little course ...

Let's see that test!

HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT! :haha:

LETS SEE THAT :test:

I just received my bbt thermometer.... can anyone recommend a website/page where I can read up on charting and all that?? Any links would be great!!

If you sign up to fertility friend, I have it on my phone and iPad, they email you lessons. There's 20 in total and most have quizzes attached. Also, on the app it will tell you useful bits of info that correlate to where you are in your cycle. Good luck :thumbup:

Eltjuh: I also recommend Fertility Friend. It was the best resource I found out there!

LoveSanrio: So far all I've had is nausea, but yesterday I thought for sure I was going to e sick for real. Nope, just extreme nausea for most of the afternoon. I think it's going to hit me full blown sometime this week or next week (I sure hope I'm wrong tho!)
Do you sleep with your mouth open? That could be causing all over temps (also why I had to switch the vaginal temping, I got much more stable numbers).

Sorry to keep you ladies waiting! Here is the test I took with my pee being almost clear as water:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/DBEF8F48-B4D5-44C5-8317-9440FB5AA5F6-7428-0000093ACB909384_zpsda42f479.jpg
I don't know if you can see, but in person the test line is actually darker than the control line.

Wow adopim!! That's an amazing test! When do you have your first appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->