The POAS Addiction Support Group

Okay, I'm a little confused and wondered if any of you had any insight?

Weird thing is I was having O pains in my right side all yesterday evening. I'm getting them tonight (not as severe) in my left side?? I had OPKs and my CBFM showing that I O'd yesterday, and my OPKs are definitely negative today. Although still fairly dark.

This whole thing is beyond confusing!! Lol. :shrug:

Maybe you ovulated twice?? When people conceive non-identical twins they have 2 eggs that got fertilised.... So maybe that's what happened?? Not sure though!! (Don't wanna scare you that you might get twins :p)

I've just passed my test on fertility friend on charting... 85% :) I'm a bit bummed I can't see what questions I got right and which ones I got wrong cause I'd like to know whether I was right about the questions with the pictures of charts that you're supposed to tell when the most likely O day was...

See I've never really understood the exact specificities of two eggs. :shrug: Twins would scare the sh*t outa me!! :rofl:

Ooh 85% well done!! I haven't been doing too well finding time to do the lessons right now.

My OPK is lighter today than yesterday, not darker. :dohh:

Of course, I tested at 12pm yesterday and 5pm today, so maybe I missed it.

See I've never really understood the exact specificities of two eggs. :shrug: Twins would scare the sh*t outa me!! :rofl:

Ooh 85% well done!! I haven't been doing too well finding time to do the lessons right now.

Ha I didn't do the lessons! :p I watched the 3-part video and then did the quiz straight away :p Cause I've been sort of looking at some people's charts on here and getting used to it...

Gonna start temping myself on thursday morning... would start tomorrow but have had a few drinks tonight so I'll start thursday instead :)

I'm sorry LoveSanrio :( :hugs:
I don't have any fantastic advice or anything but I know understand how stressful tracking can be. I don't think you are being unrealistic or unreasonable. Just try to keep your chin up and make sure that your are still BDing often so when you do ovulate you have the best chances of catching the egg. Don't fully rely on the OPKs either, keep an eye on your temps too. Tho they will only tell you that you've already ovulated, as long as you BD consistently it will be alright :)
I hope you get your positive soon though! Fx'd and lots of :dust:

Yeah, definitely know the OPK's cant be relied on totally, would just be really nice to see a dark line there. Also my temps are driving me crazy...it looks like my 2 year old took a blue crayon and scribbled on my chart. I'm afraid with as crazy as it has been it won't show O either. I guess only time will tell, but it is definitely stressful in the meantime. I just wish I knew for sure what was going on. I hate waiting, and all of this makes me feel so out of control. I guess I am just really scared to get let down by my own body.

:hissy: I swear this is how I feel right now. Sooooo tired of seeing negative OPK's. This was so easy when I didn't track anything in my cycle at all, just did the deed, and hoped for the best. Now that I am tracking it is so much more stress on me! I think after I finally see a positive OPK I will feel a bit better, but I am really getting aggravated. I'm sure it is still early, but it really gets frustrating when you have been testing non-stop for 10 days, and NOTHING. I felt like I saw a darker line yesterday, but I think it was just line eye.

I just want to get on with it already. I am so paranoid that I am not ovulating because of being on the depo ect. I'm paranoid that my body hasn't reached complete normalcy yet, and that I am in for some disappointment. Once I see a positive OPK I will feel so much better. It will be a huge weight lifted off of me. I just want to know that my body is working the way it should, and that I do have a chance to have one more baby!

Then my husband called me from work today and asked me if today was a day we were having sex, and I said yeah why? Then he told me it's because he has some serious baby fever today, and he is really excited about having another baby. Of course it makes me happy that he is so happy, and on board, but what if I am having issues? I don't want to let him, or myself, down. :cry:

Maybe I am being unrealistic because it is early in my cycle, I am just scared I am going to reach the end, and have nothing to show for it.
Hey! Sorry for how you're feeling ... That must be very frustrating for you ... One piece of advice I'd like to offer you is to not have planned days to have sex ... I know we all have to watch the days so we don't miss it, but planned sex to the point where your bf is calling asking if today's one of the days might be putting more stress on you both ... If it feels like a chore it will turn into a chore ...

The reason we have "planned" days is because we are trying the sperm meets egg plan. We have sex every other day, and then once I get a positive OPK, have sex 3 days in a row, skip one day, and have sex once more. It is just what I feel like will work best for us. Also, my husband works A LOT, so I have to plan around that as well. It doesn't feel like a chore for us though. As of now it is fun for us, and we are curious how the sperm meets egg plan will work for us, it is just me being afraid that my body is going to let not only me, but my husband down as well.

We all get worked up hunny. It's a difficult time - this is something we can't control. And as hard as we try we'll never be able to control it fully. :hugs:

Don't worry about your OPKs, your ticker says you're cd16? It's perfectly normal to O around cd18 and later. You've still got time. And some ladies have a very quick progression in their OPKs so it'll be completely negative one day and positive a day or two later.

Stay positive. :thumbup:

:hugs: I'm definitely trying, that is for sure. I hate being in situations that I cannot control, and this one is just the worst. I will be the first to admit that I am a control freak haha! And I agree completely, it probably is still early for me to O. I have a 32 day cycle. I guess I just get paranoid seeing all these other ladies O'ing on CD14 ect.

LoveSanrio :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: right back atcha :flower:

Has anyone heard from Blackrain? She was supposed to have heard from the DR yesterday about her blood results, but I haven't seen anything from her since Sunday. I hope she is okay!!

LoveSanrio: sorry I was just trying to make you feel better :)

LoveSanrio: sorry I was just trying to make you feel better :)

Oh no, it's cool! I appreciate it! Just wanted to explain why it was that we do what we do. This is the first cycle we are trying "the plan", and so far so good. I don't think it would work for us, say, 6 months down the road, but for now it is fun! LOL

Has anyone heard from Blackrain? She was supposed to have heard from the DR yesterday about her blood results, but I haven't seen anything from her since Sunday. I hope she is okay!!

Hmmm, you're right! Time get stalking!

EDIT/Update: She is on now! Maybe she will pop over here soon and give us an update!

I've been looking for Blackrain too! She's my buddy :)

Hey sorry Hun, I sent a private message to you but it may not have worked, my Internet kept booting me out yesterday.

Doctors bloodwork said on 12DPO I had 55miu of HCG, which is probably why docs urine test didn't detect it. But my eggo is definitely preggo! Have my dating ultrasound booked for Feb 19 :D Seems really early to me (will only be about 7 weeks along) but I think doctor thinks I will be about 8 weeks. I know they go from the first day of last period, because they then have 2 weeks in there before you actually conceived, but since I didn't ovulate/conceive until CD23, I think that actually make me a week behind what the doc thinks? He said my estimated due date is Sept 28, so my guess then would be October 5 :)

Thank you for checking on me though, very sweet of you :)

I've been looking for Blackrain too! She's my buddy :)

Sorry everyone been MIA, spent the evening yesterday with grandpa-to-be and have been cleaning the house like a mad woman tonight since DH is back from work tomorrow night :happydance:

Doctors bloodwork said on 12DPO I had 55miu of HCG, which is probably why docs urine test didn't detect it. But my eggo is definitely preggo! Have my dating ultrasound booked for Feb 19 :D Seems really early to me (will only be about 7 weeks along) but I think doctor thinks I will be about 8 weeks. I know they go from the first day of last period, because they then have 2 weeks in there before you actually conceived, but since I didn't ovulate/conceive until CD23, I think that actually make me a week behind what the doc thinks? He said my estimated due date is Sept 28, so my guess then would be October 5 :)

Yay! Glad to hear everything is going well! Did you tell that nurse "told you so" lol

Lol my last test was CD13 (the one I showed you last) and then I ran out of tests lol. I realized today that I ordered another set of tests before that are probably in my mailbox right now haha! If it wasnt -25 and the mailbox wasn't 2 blocks away I would probably go grab them lol, I probably will tomorrow after work, just to see how my lines are progressing!

Yay! Glad to hear everything is going well! Did you tell that nurse "told you so" lol

Haha I wish, no she wasn't there :p There wasn't much doubt in my mind, but was still hard to not be nervous after their negative result.

Quick bit... I've been OPKing like a mad woman, and getting worried just like LoveSanario. I'm CD16 and nothing this morning. Forgot to take the OPK's with me to work today. I finally had to pee about 20 minutes ago and BAM, out of nowhere it's a :bfp: THANK GOD!
This is high stakes for me since we are using donor sperm! But I wanted to say a couple of things. This is my first month with CB digi OPK's. I'm soooo glad I bought them. I really had no progression on my lines. Not even this morning. But I got the smiley and when I pulled it out, clear as day it was positive. It has really easied my mind this month having that thing. If I didn't I'd still be wondering if I had it right.

So now what? Should I keep OPKing until it's negative so I know what day I O'ed on? How can I be sure what day? Hmmm... Any thoughts?

Oh and super CONGRATS to Blackrain!!!

Quick bit... I've been OPKing like a mad woman, and getting worried just like LoveSanario. I'm CD16 and nothing this morning. Forgot to take the OPK's with me to work today. I finally had to pee about 20 minutes ago and BAM, out of nowhere it's a :bfp: THANK GOD!
This is high stakes for me since we are using donor sperm! But I wanted to say a couple of things. This is my first month with CB digi OPK's. I'm soooo glad I bought them. I really had no progression on my lines. Not even this morning. But I got the smiley and when I pulled it out, clear as day it was positive. It has really easied my mind this month having that thing. If I didn't I'd still be wondering if I had it right.

So now what? Should I keep OPKing until it's negative so I know what day I O'ed on? How can I be sure what day? Hmmm... Any thoughts?

Thanks darling! Are you temping? If you are that would be the best way to confirm exactly when you O'd. You can keep temping until its negative, but you won't know exactly when you O'd, it might just give you a 2-3 day area that you likely O'd during.

Thanks darling! Are you temping? That is the best way to confirm that your LH surge did in fact release an egg, and also to confirm when. You can keeping using OPKs until they are negative, but that will just give you a time frame that you might have ovulated within. Generally you should ovulate 12-36 hours after the first OPK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->