The POAS Addiction Support Group

A chart that looks like yours deserves a pee stick.

It is cruel and unusual punishment to be without tests!

My wondfos are in Salt Lake City. I am off TTC now for probably 3 months now. My OB has given me the charge of showing her through my chart when my body is ready again. I am thinking I will do opks twice a day at least these first two months so I can get an idea of what time of day my LH surges.

It almost feels like a class project.

I hear ya Rena! I went out and bought FRER and got a BFN. will try again tomorrow :)

9dpo is still early, definitely test again tomorrow morning and let us know how it goes!

So I have a confession...I POAS earlier tonight...at 2dpo. I KNEW it would be negative, but it made me feel better! I soooo belong here.... :rofl: :wacko:

Haha awe Love, we all have a moment (of moments) or weakness!

I hear ya Rena! I went out and bought FRER and got a BFN. will try again tomorrow :)

9dpo is still early, definitely test again tomorrow morning and let us know how it goes!

So I have a confession...I POAS earlier tonight...at 2dpo. I KNEW it would be negative, but it made me feel better! I soooo belong here.... :rofl: :wacko:

This made me LOL. Just sayin.

While I was doing it I was like "This is totally a waste of a test, but I don't care, it will make me happy"! LOL

If it keeps happening I'm going to need an intervention!!! :dohh:

While I was doing it I was like "This is totally a waste of a test, but I don't care, it will make me happy"! LOL

hey, I tested even though I got my period... cause I was so tired I was like, maybe, just maybe I am pregnant and I'm one of those people that have a period (or 2) when they're pregnant... haha
I think you're good! :winkwink:

Haha LoveSanrio! I love it, but you definitely belong here.

AFM in bed last night I could not get to sleep, I was so nauseas. So this morning 9dpo, I used a FRER. Bfn :( I know it's still early, especially now I know my LP is longer than I thought it was. But I still may sulk for the rest of the day. As if I wasted a FRER!! :dohh:

LoveSanrio- I started at 3dpo last cycle and drove myself completely bonkers.. GL to you hun!!

Girly922- sound promising! FX for you!

Getting really nervous and anxious. Contemplating going and getting FRER in the morning... even though OSOMs are on the way. I don't think they'll get here for a few more days at least... AF is due Fri. or Sat. Ugh i'm so nervous. I just want this to be the cycle!

hey, I tested even though I got my period... cause I was so tired I was like, maybe, just maybe I am pregnant and I'm one of those people that have a period (or 2) when they're pregnant... haha
I think you're good! :winkwink:

Hahahaha! I could soooo see myself doing this too. Guess we BOTH definitely belong here! :wacko:

Haha LoveSanrio! I love it, but you definitely belong here.

AFM in bed last night I could not get to sleep, I was so nauseas. So this morning 9dpo, I used a FRER. Bfn :( I know it's still early, especially now I know my LP is longer than I thought it was. But I still may sulk for the rest of the day. As if I wasted a FRER!! :dohh:

Yeah 9dpo is early, but I know the letdown you felt anyhow. Hope it's your month, and the witch stays away :hugs:

LoveSanrio- I started at 3dpo last cycle and drove myself completely bonkers.. GL to you hun!!

Girly922- sound promising! FX for you!

Getting really nervous and anxious. Contemplating going and getting FRER in the morning... even though OSOMs are on the way. I don't think they'll get here for a few more days at least... AF is due Fri. or Sat. Ugh i'm so nervous. I just want this to be the cycle!

LOL! I will be trying to refrain from testing again until at least 8dpo...trying being key word.

So ladies, plugged my temp into FF this morning, and got my cross hairs!! :happydance: C'MON TEMPS!! Stay high!!! LOL

So I'm no longer spotting. It's just full-blown AF now, which means my LP has been completely skipped twice in a row.

I'm so depressed, because I was just starting to let myself feel hope, then BAM. AF. Two weeks early again.

I tried so hard to catch this egg, and now it won't matter if I did, because it will just get washed out. It makes me feel like I've had a loss, even though I have no way of knowing whether that's true.

:cry:

So I'm no longer spotting. It's just full-blown AF now, which means my LP has been completely skipped twice in a row.

I'm so depressed, because I was just starting to let myself feel hope, then BAM. AF. Two weeks early again.

I tried so hard to catch this egg, and now it won't matter if I did, because it will just get washed out. It makes me feel like I've had a loss, even though I have no way of knowing whether that's true.

Oh Gingerpanda, I'm so sorry to hear that. So as of right now you are having AF every 2 weeks? Were you on any birth control at any point? I went through about 4 months of af every 2 weeks, and it is really discouraging. Is is possible for you to maybe go talk to a DR and see if they can help you out, or at least see what may be going on to cause af to show her face so often? I hope so much that after this she decides to right herself, and becomes regular again. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Gingerpanda, I'm so sorry to hear that. So as of right now you are having AF every 2 weeks? Were you on any birth control at any point? I went through about 4 months of af every 2 weeks, and it is really discouraging. Is is possible for you to maybe go talk to a DR and see if they can help you out, or at least see what may be going on to cause af to show her face so often? I hope so much that after this she decides to right herself, and becomes regular again. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I haven't been on BC in years. We've been using pull-out and condoms since 2010. I was on the regular BCP for six months before that. Never had depo or anything like that. :nope:

I talked to a nurse at my doctor's office, and told her what was going on. She was like "Has your husband had a SA? If it's bad, you won't get pregnant no matter what you try." Uh... Wtf? Even if DH has a perfect SA, it wouldn't help if I DON'T HAVE A LP!

:grr: :grr: :grr:

She made me a fertility assessment appointment for March 20th.

Stupid bloody woman! And surely she could've found you an appointment before march 20th?? Grr!

Lol. I'm a bit angry today. I feel like I'm getting PMT. I've had AF style cramps too. AF's not due for another 7 days. I need to stop symptom spotting already!!

Oh, I'm so sorry GingerPanda. I hope your doctor is able to give you some comfort.

I just looked at my past charts, and for the past three months, I've started spotting and AF cramping at 6DPO. Today, I'm not feeling a thing and no spotting! I know I'm just looking for any reason to have high hopes, but I'm taking this as a good sign!

Stupid bloody woman! And surely she could've found you an appointment before march 20th?? Grr!

Lol. I'm a bit angry today. I feel like I'm getting PMT. I've had AF style cramps too. AF's not due for another 7 days. I need to stop symptom spotting already!!

Lol, I appreciate you passion!

The appointment is a fertility assessment. I will not have been TTC for a full year yet, so March 20th is kind of a favor.

I hope your symptoms are a good sign!

I suppose that's not too bad then, a bit of a shortcut. I hope it gets you all the answers you need.

Thanks hunny. I'm still expecting the witch to turn up unannounced soon. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->