The POAS Addiction Support Group

So I'm no longer spotting. It's just full-blown AF now, which means my LP has been completely skipped twice in a row.

I'm so depressed, because I was just starting to let myself feel hope, then BAM. AF. Two weeks early again.

I tried so hard to catch this egg, and now it won't matter if I did, because it will just get washed out. It makes me feel like I've had a loss, even though I have no way of knowing whether that's true.

:cry:

Oh Gingerpanda, I'm so sorry to hear that. So as of right now you are having AF every 2 weeks? Were you on any birth control at any point? I went through about 4 months of af every 2 weeks, and it is really discouraging. Is is possible for you to maybe go talk to a DR and see if they can help you out, or at least see what may be going on to cause af to show her face so often? I hope so much that after this she decides to right herself, and becomes regular again. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I haven't been on BC in years. We've been using pull-out and condoms since 2010. I was on the regular BCP for six months before that. Never had depo or anything like that. :nope:

I talked to a nurse at my doctor's office, and told her what was going on. She was like "Has your husband had a SA? If it's bad, you won't get pregnant no matter what you try." Uh... Wtf? Even if DH has a perfect SA, it wouldn't help if I DON'T HAVE A LP!

:grr: :grr: :grr:

She made me a fertility assessment appointment for March 20th.

As much as that sucks girly, I am glad they got you in as soon as they did since you said it hasn't been a year yet. You deserve answers about what is going on, and I really hope they can give them to you. The nurse does sound like a dumbass though. :dohh:

Stupid bloody woman! And surely she could've found you an appointment before march 20th?? Grr!

Lol. I'm a bit angry today. I feel like I'm getting PMT. I've had AF style cramps too. AF's not due for another 7 days. I need to stop symptom spotting already!!

LOL! I've been symptom spotting too....at 3dpo. And I usually don't symptom spot!! Some things are hard to ignore though!

Oh, I'm so sorry GingerPanda. I hope your doctor is able to give you some comfort.

I just looked at my past charts, and for the past three months, I've started spotting and AF cramping at 6DPO. Today, I'm not feeling a thing and no spotting! I know I'm just looking for any reason to have high hopes, but I'm taking this as a good sign!

OoOoOoOoOoOhhhhh.....sounds promising!! FX!!

Christmas in February
https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a548/renaendel/E261FE4C-E6C3-4BF5-9249-175DEB2DB6BB-2559-000002DEA9AB6013_zps5b99e023.jpg

I am not even allowed to have sex for month. My first thought, maybe I should do a hcg, you know, just to see if it is out of my body

Ugh. No update on my tracking for the tests which is driving me crazy. Seriously considering going and picking up a FRER... but really wanted to hold out for the OSOMs! Ugh what to do what to do lol. And if I go and buy a FRER then AF shows up its gonna feel like such a waste of $! But what if it's positive!! Hahahahha someone help me i'm going mad!!!

GingerPanda- Really hope you find out what's going on soon hun!! :hugs:

twiggers- not out yet!!! FX for you hun!!

And I have my FX for the rest of you as well!!!

My uterus feels like it's gonna fall out or blow up ... Just saying.

BFN tonight :( only 10 dpo, so it's ok.

Sorry to hear that :hugs: Still early though!!

Ugh. No update on my tracking for the tests which is driving me crazy. Seriously considering going and picking up a FRER... but really wanted to hold out for the OSOMs! Ugh what to do what to do lol. And if I go and buy a FRER then AF shows up its gonna feel like such a waste of $! But what if it's positive!! Hahahahha someone help me i'm going mad!!!

I feel ya! I want to know what your results are, but want to see the black dye test too!! Arrghh!!

Lmao ... Maybe this is why... That's positive isn't it?

It look ALMOST positive to me. I would imagine you will have a positive in the next few hours. Happy BD'ing!

Hard to tell with it inverted, but if not its pretty damn close!

Here's the original

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 7
It's pretty close but maybe not completely positive yet, but like Love said will probably be positive shortly! Go catch that eggie!!

Oh girls, I am symptom spotting. Yesterday morning woke with cramps. Today the smell of BBQ sauce almost sent me over the edge... UGH! And I love BBQ!

Oh girls, I am symptom spotting. Yesterday morning woke with cramps. Today the smell of BBQ sauce almost sent me over the edge... UGH! And I love BBQ!

How many DPO are you? I had AF like cramps for a few days during implantation. Today is my first day of aversions so can't say about that.

Renaendel - I love your little pile of goodies!! I did several hpts after my m/c just to see how long it took for it to become negative.

Clynn - I'm really hoping those osoms turn up soon, I want to know!! Lol.

Tl5953 - looks pretty close to positive to me, get BDing! :thumbup:

Baby4me - when are you testing? I'm really trying not to symptom spot but when FF asks for symptoms and then puts them in the pregnancy tracker it's really difficult not to get your hopes up.

Does anyone know whether you can have ovulation without EWCM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->