The POAS Addiction Support Group

Does anyone know whether you can have ovulation without EWCM?

I'm pretty sure that's definitely possible. That's why some women use Preseed lubricant as it mimicks ewcm, or some women will even take a cough syrup like Robitussin to loosen their bodily mucous.

the thing is i usually do get EWCM, but I may have had an early ovulation on CD10, but I had no EWCM, so now I'm wonderng if I was ovulating at all, and whether it was just a random LH surge. Still doing OPKs in case, because I usually ovulate around CD17.. :confused:

Oh girls, I am symptom spotting. Yesterday morning woke with cramps. Today the smell of BBQ sauce almost sent me over the edge... UGH! And I love BBQ!

How many DPO are you? I had AF like cramps for a few days during implantation. Today is my first day of aversions so can't say about that.

UGH....I don't look forward to the aversions. I get them BAAAAD....and they go right along with my morning sickness/all damn day sickness.

Oh girls, I am symptom spotting. Yesterday morning woke with cramps. Today the smell of BBQ sauce almost sent me over the edge... UGH! And I love BBQ!

Don't worry, I am doing the same damn thing. I am chalking mine up to progesterone though. I'm only 4dpo so I just tell myself that nothing is going on and that I'm crazy LOL! My number one symptom right now is sore boobs, that tingle...which is a weird sensation, but that can be from progesterone, so I'm thinking post O craziness!

Yeah you can. Not sure if you O'd early or not though without seeing a chart. What cd are you on now?

Ugh. No update on my tracking for the tests which is driving me crazy. Seriously considering going and picking up a FRER... but really wanted to hold out for the OSOMs! Ugh what to do what to do lol. And if I go and buy a FRER then AF shows up its gonna feel like such a waste of $! But what if it's positive!! Hahahahha someone help me i'm going mad!!!

Mine aren't here yet either! I absolutely broke down and bought some FRERs. And I'm only 8DPO. Obviously, it was BFN. I'm trying to reassure myself by finding as many forum posts as possible that say 8DPO is TOO EARLY! Ha! I am no help for you as my will power is at about a 0! :winkwink::blush:

BFN tonight :( only 10 dpo, so it's ok.
FX'd for you!

Yeah you can. Not sure if you O'd early or not though without seeing a chart. What cd are you on now?
I'm CD13 now. I'm not charting, so I have no way of knowing :rolleyes: I got a positive OPK on CD10, although they've been very strong lines from CD8 until today, so I'm starting to wonder if the tests are duff.

I'm CD13 today, so either I'm 2/3DPO or I'm about to ovulate (if Im having a standard 28 day cycle, or I'm about a week from ovulation (if I'm having a 34 day cycle).

The absence of EWCM threw me off though; I get it every month, but usually later in my cycle. I'm slowly getting more of it now, but on CD10 (the day of my positive OPK) I was dry :shrug:

Ok well I'm 7DPO. I've been testing with FRER's the last two days, I know crazy. Well since I've had symptoms I decided it's time to start POAS. And I have like 12 FRER's in stock right now, not to mention the 10 CB Digitals and 8 of the $Tree ones. I know. In true POAS addict form I'm STOCKED UP!

So I am happy to have something to pee on again. I'm just not sure if what is going on right now is actually early symptoms or it's just TOO EARLY. I mean, I might be 8DPO, not sure exactly. But I'm going with the lesser number anyway.

The smell thing was just weird though, I haven't had that since I was preggers with DS 12 years ago, but it instantly reminded me of it at a time when I was working and didn't have baby on my brain.

I've also had a lot of trouble sleeping the last couple of nights, restless and now as a result feeling overall exhausted. UGH. If I'm not preg, I'm gonna be pissed, going thru all this for nothing. I'll update as I find out, going to test every AM until :bfp: or :witch: shows.

:dust:

Here's my OPK from right now ... I was up late so it's fmu ... That's positive now right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 7
And here's my progression ..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 5
Yup, that looks positive to me tl5953!! Have fun bding :winkwink:

I'm right there with ya baby! POAS everyday and waiting for the BFP or AF. I'm also not 100% confident that I Oed on CD12, it could have been CD14 or CD16 (which would be depressing since we stopped BDing on CD14). So who knows....I'll just keep peeing.

Ok well I'm 7DPO. I've been testing with FRER's the last two days, I know crazy. Well since I've had symptoms I decided it's time to start POAS. And I have like 12 FRER's in stock right now, not to mention the 10 CB Digitals and 8 of the $Tree ones. I know. In true POAS addict form I'm STOCKED UP!

So I am happy to have something to pee on again. I'm just not sure if what is going on right now is actually early symptoms or it's just TOO EARLY. I mean, I might be 8DPO, not sure exactly. But I'm going with the lesser number anyway.

The smell thing was just weird though, I haven't had that since I was preggers with DS 12 years ago, but it instantly reminded me of it at a time when I was working and didn't have baby on my brain.

I've also had a lot of trouble sleeping the last couple of nights, restless and now as a result feeling overall exhausted. UGH. If I'm not preg, I'm gonna be pissed, going thru all this for nothing. I'll update as I find out, going to test every AM until :bfp: or :witch: shows.

I am SO right there with both of y'all. I'm 8DPO, and I SWORE I wouldn't test til 10. I also swore I wouldn't symptom spot, but FF just keeps pulling me in! I've been testing since 6DPO, as ridiculous as that is. I do feel like it keeps my hopes low, though. Seeing those BFNs helps me to keep my symptoms that I just *swear* I'm having in check! GL to both of you!

Here's my OPK from right now ... I was up late so it's fmu ... That's positive now right?

that looks positive to me! GOOD LUCK!

tl5953 - definitely positive. Get BDing! Lol. :thumbup:

Completely there with you betsyb! Really trying not to symptom spot but with putting specifics into FF I just can't help but look at the pregnancy tracker and get slightly hopeful.

I'm 10dpo, I have backache, sore bbs, mild cramps/twinges in my abdomen, tired, easily p*ssed off :haha:, and a lot of nausea. But still testing bfn! I will be so mad if this is just my body playing tricks on me!!

I'm CD13 now. I'm not charting, so I have no way of knowing :rolleyes: I got a positive OPK on CD10, although they've been very strong lines from CD8 until today, so I'm starting to wonder if the tests are duff.

I'm CD13 today, so either I'm 2/3DPO or I'm about to ovulate (if Im having a standard 28 day cycle, or I'm about a week from ovulation (if I'm having a 34 day cycle).

The absence of EWCM threw me off though; I get it every month, but usually later in my cycle. I'm slowly getting more of it now, but on CD10 (the day of my positive OPK) I was dry :shrug:

I say BD as much as possible, just to cover all your bases!

I have my FX for you! I plan on testing on the 13th, so I am hoping I make it that long LOL! I will be shocked if I do.

DEFINITELY positive! Have fun!! :thumbup:

So I'm liking the way my chart is looking as of today. I just hope the temp continues to rise/stay up. It's still pretty early though, and I have no idea when it would start to dip below coverline if the :witch: was on her way though.

Its so hard not to test! Im 10dpo. I tested on 9dpo cause i had some brown spotting on 8dpo and im hoping it was Implation bleeding. I got a bfn, and it kinda hurt, so im waiting till at least 12dpo to test. Its very hard though! Hoping this is my month! And everyone elses that is waiting to test!

My symptoms so far are being tired (which isnt too abnormal during the normal TTW), sore nipples at 3-5dpo, and feeling a bit dizzy every now and then. Also IB at 8dpo.

Its so hard not to test! Im 10dpo. I tested on 9dpo cause i had some brown spotting on 8dpo and im hoping it was Implation bleeding. I got a bfn, and it kinda hurt, so im waiting till at least 12dpo to test. Its very hard though! Hoping this is my month! And everyone elses that is waiting to test!

My symptoms so far are being tired (which isnt too abnormal during the normal TTW), sore nipples at 3-5dpo, and feeling a bit dizzy every now and then. Also IB at 8dpo.

If you had IB 2 days ago it may still be too early to detect the HCG in your pee. Your symptoms sound promising! GL! FX!

I got some sticks for you!:haha: I've been testing since CD10 and I'm starting to get some near pos OPK's! They are actually a tiny bit darker IRL and when they are just taken. I really had to stare to decide they weren't quite pos yet.

Just a reminder that we gotta listen to our bodies and not FF! FF said I was supposed to OV around CD17 but I always OV between the 5th-9th of the month. So I didn't OV on or near CD17 but here it is the 7th and my OPKs are looking good :thumbup:

I got some sticks for you!:haha: I've been testing since CD10 and I'm starting to get some near pos OPK's! They are actually a tiny bit darker IRL and when they are just taken. I really had to stare to decide they weren't quite pos yet.

Just a reminder that we gotta listen to our bodies and not FF! FF said I was supposed to OV around CD17 but I always OV between the 5th-9th of the month. So I didn't OV on or near CD17 but here it is the 7th and my OPKs are looking good :thumbup:

That's what mine looked like the day before my positive :)

I agree!! That is why I think I will continue testing early in my cycle until I get a positive, even though I didn't O until cd21 this time!

Right my POAS sisters. I need some help. I'm 10dpo, tested with an IC this morning. Negative, left it on the side and went to work. Came home and there's a strong 2nd line. No others have done this. Did a FRER tonight and bfn. But FRERs didn't show very early last time I was pg, I got a bfp on a digi and a supermarket own before a frer!

Do I ignore this one altogether? I know it's well out of the time limit the the 2nd line is so pink.

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/E826D010-1687-42CA-8792-63E05C3C4A25-40154-00002C12E2C06DC5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->