The POAS Addiction Support Group

Right my POAS sisters. I need some help. I'm 10dpo, tested with an IC this morning. Negative, left it on the side and went to work. Came home and there's a strong 2nd line. No others have done this. Did a FRER tonight and bfn. But FRERs didn't show very early last time I was pg, I got a bfp on a digi and a supermarket own before a frer!

Do I ignore this one altogether? I know it's well out of the time limit the the 2nd line is so pink.

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/E826D010-1687-42CA-8792-63E05C3C4A25-40154-00002C12E2C06DC5.jpg

Can you test again with and ic?

Right my POAS sisters. I need some help. I'm 10dpo, tested with an IC this morning. Negative, left it on the side and went to work. Came home and there's a strong 2nd line. No others have done this. Did a FRER tonight and bfn. But FRERs didn't show very early last time I was pg, I got a bfp on a digi and a supermarket own before a frer!

Do I ignore this one altogether? I know it's well out of the time limit the the 2nd line is so pink.

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/E826D010-1687-42CA-8792-63E05C3C4A25-40154-00002C12E2C06DC5.jpg

Aaah! That seems like it has color in it, to me! I agree with tl5953, try again with an IC!

I would say test again with an IC...at the very least test again tomorrow with FMU.

I wouldn't trust it, even though it looks good! I say grab another, and test again in the morning!

I've got to go buy some more before testing again so won't be able to until after work tomorrow. Not trusting it right now. Just don't want to get my hopes up.

I've got to go buy some more before testing again so won't be able to until after work tomorrow. Not trusting it right now. Just don't want to get my hopes up.

It's good that you are FORCED to wait...the longer the better lol but I know I would be sitting on pins and needles with anticipation!!! FX'd! :dust:

I know it is. I know I need to wait longer. But if I could do that I wouldn't be here! :rofl: I'm so gonna struggle to sleep tonight! I will update you all tomorrow :)

I know it is. I know I need to wait longer. But if I could do that I wouldn't be here! :rofl: I'm so gonna struggle to sleep tonight! I will update you all tomorrow :)

Looking forward to it, and I have my FX for you!!

:dust::dust:
That looks so promising girly! So many of you look so good! ! !
:dust:

So here's my evening OPK ... Even darker than the control line ... What does THAT mean? Am I ovulating in the next 12 rather than like 24 hours do you think? I've never had an OPK go darker than control line ... I wish I've had a bfp like this lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
So here's my evening OPK ... Even darker than the control line ... What does THAT mean? Am I ovulating in the next 12 rather than like 24 hours do you think? I've never had an OPK go darker than control line ... I wish I've had a bfp like this lol

What day was it that you got your first positive OPK? Sorry, I am forgetful LOL....UH OH!! "Forgetfulness"!!! <<< Symptom Spotting!!!!

:rofl:

What day was it that you got your first positive OPK? Sorry, I am forgetful LOL....UH OH!! "Forgetfulness"!!! <<< Symptom Spotting!!!!

:rofl:

Hey! Maybe it is a sign for you :)

Last night my OPK was pretty darn close to positive (maybe even positive). This morning it was positive, now this evening it's darker than control line. And I've got cramping so pronounce that I keep checking for af!

Looks like you tested at the very tip top of your Lutenizing Hormone surge. If you follow SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) you should get down tonight, tomorrow night, a third night take a break and nookie one final night.

That egg is dropping soon! Drink lots of water to give those little guys a good travel path to your egg. Crossing my fingers for you. Go tire your hubby out.

The crappy part is that I've got almost no cm, let alone ewcm ... That happens with some people right? I do have preseed though ...

Happened to me last cycle, we used conceive plus and it worked. Never tried pressed. I guess it is a lot like conceive plus.

Happened to me last cycle, we used conceive plus and it worked. Never tried pressed. I guess it is a lot like conceive plus.

I'm sorry, are you pregnant? Do you think the conceive plus was a factor in that?

Was pregnant with twins last month. We lost them this last week. :(

Yes I think the sperm friendly lube helped. First month we used it we got our first bfp.

Hey buddie, I would say you would probably O 12-24 hours after your first true positive. With it being that dark now, I would say you will likely O within about 12 hours of that if you haven't already. BD everyday and you should be good! (FYI my EWCM stopped almost a week before I O'd so not necessarily bad). Good luck!!

Hey hun. TBH, the line seems a bit far to the right to me, unless that is just the angle the pic is at, but it's hard to say...I know people don't really trust lines that come up after the time, but thought you would like to know around 8DPO that happened to me (not nearly that dark) and I got my BFP a couple days later. Not for sure that it will be the same for you, but it's not impossible :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->