The POAS Addiction Support Group

Grr. So I took 2 OPK today (meaning Thursday) one at about 11am and one at about 6:30pm. Both positive with the second being blaring positive. I just took another (2am) cause I felt like it and I think it's neg. I've had horrible cramping and - tmi - painful gas for most of the day. Do you think I actually Ov between 6:30pm and now?? I hope not cause we only bd'd tonight at like 9:30 and like 2 or 3 days ago :/ What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
Sorry, from left is the first one, then second, then now ...

I think it's 12-36hrs from your positive, so you're definitely in with a chance tl5953

tl5953 - I would keep BDing for the next couple of days just to cover your bases.

Managed to find a FRER I had hidden away this morning. Bfn! Like completely stark white no hint of a second line whatsoever. I reckon the dye had just bled on that one last night.

I think that's me done right now. Lol.

I had a temp drop this morning, but not really sure what to make of it. I had to get out of bed twice last night (once at 4am, and once at 5am), and I temp at 6am. Both times I was up it was only for a few minutes, and I fell back asleep very fast. Will that make my temp dip like it did this morning?

I'm just afraid that this morning's temp might be a sign of what's to come.

EDIT- So I just read that getting up and all that would make my temp HIGHER, and not lower....So what the H on this temp drop?

I know it is. I know I need to wait longer. But if I could do that I wouldn't be here! :rofl: I'm so gonna struggle to sleep tonight! I will update you all tomorrow :)

Hope you were able to sleep a bit! :) Can't wait to hear an update!

The crappy part is that I've got almost no cm, let alone ewcm ... That happens with some people right? I do have preseed though ...

I have very little ewcm. I *sometimes* get some, but only if I actually check for it. I never have any on my underwear or anything!

IIII'MMM drunk, hahaha. Good night!

:rofl:

:drunk: That gave me a good giggle! Have one for me!

Good morning!

Glad I provided amusement. I don't remember posting that, but eh! My only excuse is that whiskey is awesome. I'm just happy I inherited my gran'da's immunity to hangovers. So... happy 7am, ladies! :rofl:

Immunity to hangovers?! Lucky duck!

AFM: LOTS of cramping---feels like it normally does right before I start. But, usually I have lots of spotting way before I feel this cramping, so I don't know what the deal is? Plus, I normally feel this cramping the night before I start, and I should be 3-4 days from starting. Boo...maybe she's coming early. Fun news, though--got the Osoms in the mail last night, so I tested using those today. They're awesome. They don't leave any room for confusion at all! BFN.

:rofl:

:drunk: That gave me a good giggle! Have one for me!

Good morning!

Glad I provided amusement. I don't remember posting that, but eh! My only excuse is that whiskey is awesome. I'm just happy I inherited my gran'da's immunity to hangovers. So... happy 7am, ladies! :rofl:

Immunity to hangovers?! Lucky duck!

AFM: LOTS of cramping---feels like it normally does right before I start. But, usually I have lots of spotting way before I feel this cramping, so I don't know what the deal is? Plus, I normally feel this cramping the night before I start, and I should be 3-4 days from starting. Boo...maybe she's coming early. Fun news, though--got the Osoms in the mail last night, so I tested using those today. They're awesome. They don't leave any room for confusion at all! BFN.

Maybe it's genetic. Worst I get is dry mouth. :rofl:

Glad you got your OSOMs! Glad there's also no confusion, but hopefully it turns positive soon and AF doesn't show!

It could just be a random dip that happens all the time. Probably too early for an implantation dip.

Yeah, I'm not thinking implantation, just hoping it isn't signaling that this month isn't my month. I can't really remember when I implant usually, but I do remember that with my last daughter I started getting really sore boobs and bad acne at least 5 days before I tested positive. I knew 100 percent that I was pregnant before I ever saw that second line. So who knows?

Guess we will see when I test. Gonna try and hold out until the 13th with FMU. I'll be 10dpo, so worth a shot!

It could just be a random dip that happens all the time. Probably too early for an implantation dip.

Yeah, I'm not thinking implantation, just hoping it isn't signaling that this month isn't my month. I can't really remember when I implant usually, but I do remember that with my last daughter I started getting really sore boobs and bad acne at least 5 days before I tested positive. I knew 100 percent that I was pregnant before I ever saw that second line. So who knows?

Guess we will see when I test. Gonna try and hold out until the 13th with FMU. I'll be 10dpo, so worth a shot!

Fingers crossed for you! Good luck!!!!!

So, guys. AF(?) stopped. I don't know what's going on. I'm feeling reeeeally queasy. I took a $tree test, but I think it's lying to me and showing me the test strip.

Betsyb- your OSOMs showed?!?!! Yaaaaay hopefully that means mine aren't that far behind!!!! Lol!

So, guys. AF(?) stopped. I don't know what's going on. I'm feeling reeeeally queasy. I took a $tree test, but I think it's lying to me and showing me the test strip.

Can you post it??

Yess! Post the test GingerPanda i'm ready to do some tweaking ;)

Untweaked.
Tweaked.

I just don't believe it because I've had $tree tests in the past where I could see the bio-strip where the dye would attach if I was pregnant. I can also see the lines better in the photos than I can in real life. So... I don't trust it. Too scared. :shrug:

So I'm pretty sure I Ov through the night ... Blaring positives yesterday and fainter today ... Last night I had wicked cramping ... Hubby and bd'd last night and on Tuesday ... Do you think I have a fighting chance? Should I bd now or will it even matter if I Ov through the night already??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->