The POAS Addiction Support Group

So I'm pretty sure I Ov through the night ... Blaring positives yesterday and fainter today ... Last night I had wicked cramping ... Hubby and bd'd last night and on Tuesday ... Do you think I have a fighting chance? Should I bd now or will it even matter if I Ov through the night already??!

I would definitely BD today. And maybe tomorrow too just for good measure. As it is, I think you have a chance.

I do feel like I see something but i've had the worst evaps i've ever seen on $tree tests. FX it's the start of a BFP and not an evap!

Untweaked.
Tweaked.

I just don't believe it because I've had $tree tests in the past where I could see the bio-strip where the dye would attach if I was pregnant. I can also see the lines better in the photos than I can in real life. So... I don't trust it. Too scared. :shrug:

I do see what you're seeing on the tweaked ... Time will tell? Test again tomorrow! Fx

I do feel like I see something but i've had the worst evaps i've ever seen on $tree tests. FX it's the start of a BFP and not an evap!

Untweaked.
Tweaked.

I just don't believe it because I've had $tree tests in the past where I could see the bio-strip where the dye would attach if I was pregnant. I can also see the lines better in the photos than I can in real life. So... I don't trust it. Too scared. :shrug:

I do see what you're seeing on the tweaked ... Time will tell? Test again tomorrow! Fx

Yeah. I had evaps on them before, but I don't think they were pink. Still, the $tree tests are craptastic. I'll test tomorrow with FMU and a FRER. :thumbup:

I know it is. I know I need to wait longer. But if I could do that I wouldn't be here! :rofl: I'm so gonna struggle to sleep tonight! I will update you all tomorrow :)

Hope you were able to sleep a bit! :) Can't wait to hear an update!

The crappy part is that I've got almost no cm, let alone ewcm ... That happens with some people right? I do have preseed though ...

I have very little ewcm. I *sometimes* get some, but only if I actually check for it. I never have any on my underwear or anything!

IIII'MMM drunk, hahaha. Good night!

:rofl:

IIII'MMM drunk, hahaha. Good night!

:drunk: That gave me a good giggle! Have one for me!

Good morning!

Glad I provided amusement. I don't remember posting that, but eh! My only excuse is that whiskey is awesome. I'm just happy I inherited my gran'da's immunity to hangovers. So... happy 7am, ladies! :rofl:

Immunity to hangovers?! Lucky duck!

AFM: LOTS of cramping---feels like it normally does right before I start. But, usually I have lots of spotting way before I feel this cramping, so I don't know what the deal is? Plus, I normally feel this cramping the night before I start, and I should be 3-4 days from starting. Boo...maybe she's coming early. Fun news, though--got the Osoms in the mail last night, so I tested using those today. They're awesome. They don't leave any room for confusion at all! BFN.

I had AF cramps a few days before AF was due and it was implantation, so good luck!

So this is my first month checking CP, but is it supposed to still be so high the day of/day before AF is due? It's also gone from very firm to soft... probably just wishful thinking... but i'm hoping it's a good sign!!! and TMI but lots of creamy cm, and yesterday while checking CP I had a glob of snot like CM that was stretchy like EWCM but was a yellow tinged. Really weird.

So this is my first month checking CP, but is it supposed to still be so high the day of/day before AF is due? It's also gone from very firm to soft... probably just wishful thinking... but i'm hoping it's a good sign!!! and TMI but lots of creamy cm, and yesterday while checking CP I had a glob of snot like CM that was stretchy like EWCM but was a yellow tinged. Really weird.

I am in the exact same boat as you! Mine is so high that I can't feel it at all...has been the past two days?!

Also, lots of stretchy CM that's just like you described it...yellow tinged but very similar to EWCM in texture.

FX'd that these are good signs for both of us!!!

Needed to pee so took an IC, 10miu.
I think I see a shadow but it could be an evap. What do you girls think?

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/C3BF2E88-1CA1-4E13-A645-12988F4E4153-40663-00002C6233D5729C.jpg

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/C3BF2E88-1CA1-4E13-A645-12988F4E4153-40663-00002C6233D5729C.jpg

On my phone, I think I see a shadow, but I can't tell what color it is! FX!

I see it! Was the line there in the time frame??

It has a little pink to it but I'm not sure if it's enough. I'm still thinking Evap. This photo was taken within about 4 or 5 minutes. No longer.

I tried to tweak it, and it just came out yellowish grey. I hope it gets darker and piiiiink!

Yeah, I struggled with trying to tweak it. I'm pretty sure it's an evap because of that. :shrug:

I had my first bad test i think. They are IC. Ill post a pic. The top one is one i took at 9dpo and it looks normal, the bottom one is from today at 11dpo, the bad test i think. What do you ladies think?

<a href="https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test96856">https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test96856</a>

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test96856

Sorry hopefully this link will work

Pretty sure AF is here.

cantwait- I can see the line, but with the dye run I wouldnt trust it. Try again in the morning with a FRER :)

Pretty sure AF is here.

cantwait- I can see the line, but with the dye run I wouldnt trust it. Try again in the morning with a FRER :)

Areu bleeding clynn? Or just having af symptoms?

Thanks guys, oh well, onto next month... which is going to consist of testing from 6dpo on with my OSOMs. LOL. I mean... they're obviously made for POAS addicts!!!! And I got an update on tracking today they are finally in CA! So hopefully i'll get em Monday.

tl5953- red watery cm when I checked CP. Put a tampon in.... took it out 3 hours later with a tiny bit of brown on it but nothing more. But then more red cm when I wiped. PRetty sure it's AF, it's just a funky starting AF to mess with my mind some more!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->