The POAS Addiction Support Group

I'm still waiting for O. I am using my opk's but the lines are getting lighter which confuses me.
You could have had a LH surge, but you didn't actually ovulate, and you will ovulate perhaps in a few more days. I had 4 different times of having positive OPKs this month, so I probably just had plenty of surges in which my body tried to ovulate but didn't quite get there. I finally had a proper (obvious) positive on CD25, so I ovulated a lot later than I thought I would. I'd advise you to keep using OPKs in case you're still due to ovulate; perhaps a week or two later than you think.

Woke up this morning, really needed to pee, so I decided to poas :p (again) I wasn't going to test again until tomorrow...
Still think it's negative though.... have a squint for me please?!
I can't see anything, sorry. Still early though :)

Just wanted to drop in and say :hi:

I was wondering where you went ;) Hi!

Yep, been nursing everyone in my house back to health after the stomach flu. Today is my kids first day back to school after 5 days of being home!!
I'm glad to hear your girls are better. You didn't get it, did you?

Maybe but my temping hasn't shown ovulation yet so I'll keep trying.

I don't get why it's so hard to conceive ... Like if you bd at the peak times, and also remain in a good position afterwards for 1/2 hour ... It should just work! lol ... How many months does a healthy 26/27 year old couple try for before seeking fertility advice?

I think they say a year, but there's no harm in going now and asking their advice.

They say that even when you do everything right and you're a fertile couple, there's only a 25% chance of conceiving with every cycle. And I think the statistics are that 80% of fertile couples will conceive in the first year.

Sorry tl, hope it goes back up. If this is only your third cycle ttc I'm not sure if doctors would recommend anything yet, usually they like to wait a minimum of six months, but often a year, before doing any tests, because they say it will normally take a healthy couple an average of 6 months to conceive, sometimes more sometimes less. Hope it happens for you soon though!

I wish af would just come or a test be positive ... One minute I feel like af is there and the next I have pinching and twinges in my left ovary area

I wish af would just come or a test be positive ... One minute I feel like af is there and the next I have pinching and twinges in my left ovary area

It's so weird that you have been having AF pains so long before she arrives but still getting BFN...hopefully you aren't out yet though, see what tomorrows temp brings I guess!

I have quite a bit of creamy cm today ... I can't remember if I usually get that before af or not

Well that's strange. I finally got crosshairs, but -

* as soon as i filled in my temp i got them, and they were solid, but then when i filled in my CM they went dotted
* it's saying I ovulated two days before I thought I did

I got a positive OPK on CDs 25 & 26, so I figured I wouldn't have ovulated until CD26. CD25 I had all the symptoms of ovulation - cramping, migraine, skin breakout. But now it's saying I ovulated 2 days before - we didn't even DTD around them, hmmm.

Have you ever heard of FF being wrong, or changing their mind as the days pass? It just doesn't seem right. I kow I can override it, but FF have all these formulae and they should be right :shrug: it's not a problem, I just feel like I have no chance of a BFP this month now :dohh:

I know what you mean tl, 1 minute i am pretty sure i'm pregnant (had quite a bit of creamy cm last night when i checked my cervix and think i usually get more snotty like cm before af, not sure though) and then i get a bfn and i'm all like, well maybe i'm not pregnant then... it's so confusing! I'm gonna test again in a bit. Wasn't really supposed to test everyday but i just have to! :p

I don't get why it's so hard to conceive ... Like if you bd at the peak times, and also remain in a good position afterwards for 1/2 hour ... It should just work! lol ... How many months does a healthy 26/27 year old couple try for before seeking fertility advice?

I TOTALLY hear you on this one! This is only my 3rd cylcle trying, but it's like, you're ready to have a baby, so you start doing everything right, at the right times, monitotring everything etc, and yet......nothing. HOWEVER, as I think it was Lara who mentioned, it takes an average of 6-12 months for healthy couples to conceive...so doesn't mean there's anything wrong yet.....it is definitely hard to be patient though!!! :wacko:

Like everyone else is saying, I totally understand. I'm 23 (24 on March 1st) and DH is 27. We will not have been TTC for a full year, but because my cycles are so screwed up, my doctor made my first fertility appointment for March 20th. I haven't gone more than two weeks without some kind of bleeding at all this whole year. It really sucks. Hopefully I get some answers and some help.

Thanks ladies ... I'm out ... Never trust your chart when it looks as good as mine did ... I'm not using OPKs this cycle, and I'm not testing early ... I'm letting nature take its course ...

Sorry to hear tl!! :hugs: Hopefully you'll have more luck next month!!

I am 13-15dpo, I say I could be 15 because I did not temp on Sat the 9th- so if I put in a low temp it has me ovulating Sat, putting me at 13dpo- if I put in a higher temp it has me ovulating on the 7th. So best case I am 13dp with no positive test and no af. I have always had a 12dpo, with the longest at 15dpo due to a cyst- and I am getting an ultrasound today so I will kup! Last time with the cyst I had a steady drop from 10dpo until I got AF on 16dpo. I actually had a temp rise today. Not sure what's going on... I also know I ovulated becuase my pre-o temps are always very low, never above 97.5 usually- and after O they are 97.7 and up. So confusing!! No signs of her at all! Had cramping, all gone. All I have is a dull lower back ache and sore BBS. Anyone ever experience this?
Here is my chart
<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c6328/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Sorry tl :( hope you get your BFP soon.

Lara, my chart on my last cycle changed my O date three times. As I went on there were more signs it was later so it would change, but because some info was contradicting (my CM doesn't match what FF thinks it should) I had dotted crosshairs. Based on temps I would agree with FF, but based on OPK I agree with you. How dark were your positive OPK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->