The POAS Addiction Support Group

Starting to get down now :cry: I had this feeling this was my month.... but I keep getting stupid bfn's!! Tried FRER & Superdrug tests. :( And my temp is either really inaccurate or it's just weird and keeps going up and down... :dohh:

Lara, my chart on my last cycle changed my O date three times. As I went on there were more signs it was later so it would change, but because some info was contradicting (my CM doesn't match what FF thinks it should) I had dotted crosshairs. Based on temps I would agree with FF, but based on OPK I agree with you. How dark were your positive OPK?
I had 5 positive OPKs this cycle, but the one I had on CD26 was much darker than the control line, and all the others had been as dark but not darker than the control line. When you combine that with all the other symptoms I had it's pretty convincing to have ovulated on CD26. If FF doesn't change it I think I'll do a manual override.

Google is NOT good for you - saw pictures of people's BFPs at 3 and 4DPO... Now I want to test, but I know it'll be BFN, but if they got a positive perhaps I could too...

Not good for my sanity, esp. considering I have 10 days left :wacko:

My temp took a dip this morning like it is about to show O but I am having no other signs. Negative opks and non fertile cm. I have no idea what is going on lol.

Well, a temp drop this morning and another Superdrug :bfn: :S Had a dream that I got a bfp and wrote on here that I finally got my bfp! :cry: bummer!!!
Not happy today :S

Well, a temp drop this morning and another Superdrug :bfn: :S Had a dream that I got a bfp and wrote on here that I finally got my bfp! :cry: bummer!!!
Not happy today :S

Sorry to hear you are so down. I hope things go your way very soon, you really deserve it. :hugs:

So yesterday was my wedding anniversary. Just wanted to drop in and say hey! I am hungover this morning, so I will update you all a bit better later hahaha!!

Happy anniversary!

I had a massive temp spike this morning. I am hoping I really did O this month. I got barely any sleep last night though so that might be the reason for the spike. I got maybe a solid 1.5 hours of sleep before I temped. Guess we will see tomorrow.

Happy anniversary!

I had a massive temp spike this morning. I am hoping I really did O this month. I got barely any sleep last night though so that might be the reason for the spike. I got maybe a solid 1.5 hours of sleep before I temped. Guess we will see tomorrow.
thats a great spike, hopefully it is ovulation. I slept terribly last night, my husband was on a night shift and the kids were running circles round me all night :coffee: this morning my temp was slightly lower than yesterday. I don't know what temps mean anymore, I just do the best I can :lol:

Happy anniversary!

That seems way to much of a jump to just be from lack of sleep (might have affected it a bit) but looks like a good possibility it was O :)

Hey everyone! How was your weekends? Mine was good. It was nice, but now life is back to normal. I need to start temping, hoping to start tomorrow.

I did some shopping tonight, bought some stuff for my dog Lucy, bought my cats a big cat tree because they are 20 percent off at Petsmart right now, bought some movies, bought some house stuff, and stuff for the girls.

Now I am at home relaxing. It is nice to just be hanging out!

Hey love ... Glad you had a good weekend ... I worked (blah) but it distracted me from being depressed about another bfn lol ... I've started temping again, although I missed today's ... I really hope we get out bfp this time ... It's my 5th cycle and I'm getting impatient lol ... Fx for us :)

Alright ladies, I know I disappeared for a while... took a bit longer to O than my last couple of cycles... but i'm baaaack!! 2dpo.. (well.. do I get to count myself as 3dpo at midnight?? LOL) and already wanting to POAS. The fact that their super sensitive OSOM tests sitting under my sink is NOT helping.

But SINCE I have OSOMs and they're supposed to be so sensitive (100% accurate at 20miu and a little under 60% accurate at 10miu) they are feeding my POAS addiction, and i've decided that each cycle with OSOMs i'll be testing at 6dpo, 8dpo, 10dpo, and 12dpo. If all BFN i'll wait for AF to show. 4 tests a month isn't TOO bad right?! lol

:hugs: to all the BFN. Better luck this month (get some luck of the Irish rubbing off on us for St. Patties!!!!)

I cannot wait to see a bfp on one of you OSOMs Clynn!

Sending you all lots of :dust:

I'm out! :( :witch: got me this morning... Seems my cycle has changed a little. It was always 30/31 days (exactly the same date every month) but last month (I think it's cause I O'd later - on CD20) it was 34 days. And this month it was 32 days, but I O'd on cd18 so I guess it's true that your LP stays the same length....
Anyway, time for a new cycle and new chances!

Well as a POAS addict I just had to use my last test. A FRER. It's so cool. The test line is so dark the control line is really faint :happydance: :happydance:

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/Georgie_and_Chris/39A63461-8FA2-4818-A649-89652F6690E7-51840-0000353C4BE1BCCF.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->