The POAS Addiction Support Group

I did have a little bit of spotting again today, which was weird considering there was nothing before and in the morning there was just a bit of brown blood and then this afternoon there was some pink... but Oh well!! :shrug:
I'm just gonna keep temping and am expecting some cb digi opks aswell so I can do them and hopefully we can catch the eggy this month!
I think maybe last cycle we didn't catch it cause we hadn't really 'emptied out the old/lazy sperm' (iykwim :winkwink:) (Well I think that could be part of the reason anyway).

Look what our son did today- Note he's only 2 years old (and about 8 days)!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200754046670798

We were stunned!!! :shock: :saywhat:
i can't see it :( my laptop is knackered so it won't play vids, and my OHs iPad doesn't have flash installed and he won't let me install it :( what did he do??

Makes sense about the lazy sperm, and re the period being shorter, I'm not sure, but mine vary sometimes. I think the level of activity has something to do with it. I was really active after I had my second baby and my postpartum bleed was finished after 2 weeks, but with my first it took 4 weeks. I find my periods are also shorter if I'm walking lots or busy, opposed to the days I'm at home

Oh haha, I ordered a kettlebell (this weight with a handle basically), it weighs 5 kilo's and he just picked it up randomly and started walking around with it!!
He even managed to lift it up a bit (well quite a bit considering his size) to put it on his chair!! Crazy boy!! :p I took it away ofcourse cause it can't be good for his back surely, but he'd already picked it up before I even had a chance to put it away haha :p
My husband always calls him 'the hulk' :) haha

Oh haha, I ordered a kettlebell (this weight with a handle basically), it weighs 5 kilo's and he just picked it up randomly and started walking around with it!!
He even managed to lift it up a bit (well quite a bit considering his size) to put it on his chair!! Crazy boy!! :p I took it away ofcourse cause it can't be good for his back surely, but he'd already picked it up before I even had a chance to put it away haha :p
My husband always calls him 'the hulk' :) haha
:lol: worlds strongest man in training :winkwink:

Hey everyone! Ive had bronchitis :( I have lost my voice completely, unless I manage to get out some squeaks that sound like a 90 year old woman. Have had a fever ect.

I am feeling a teensy bit better today...hoping that continues. I havent been temping, and have had hardly any bding this cycle because of everyone having the stomach flu, and then now me being sick. I need to get started though, because I O in 5 days!! Or round about. I dont feel very hopeful about this cycle, but I'll give it a shot anyhow.

as long as you manage to bd around O you should be alright :) But I wouldn't put too much pressure on yourself, just go with what you feel you're up to and see how things go! Easier said than done I know, cause when you really want that baby it's hard to give up bding (even if you're ill or something like that).

Good luck, hope you feel better soon!!

Sorry to hear that LoveSanrio; hopefully you're on the way back up now. Are the family getting better too? I agree, don't worry about the temping etc if you're not up to it, but if you can DTD around ovulation then you're in with a chance, definitely. Take it easy though.

Hey girls! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I've been lurking.

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

I'm on CD 19 and I was supposed to O CD18. I've been temping and I started OPKing CD9. So far no Pos OPK. I'm like WHAAAAAAA????

Today I am waaaay above the coverline on my chart. Can I O without picking it up on the OPK? I did have a major crazy mood swing on Thursday. I've otherwise had all signs and symptoms of O, just no OPK.

The last 5 days I've been testing like crazy 4-5 tests per day. So there's really no way I missed it unless it was in the middle of the night. But last month it was positive for like 3 days. So I just can't see it.

I've been using the CB digi OPKs, and the lines are no where near close and haven't changed much in the last week.

The conclusion I've come to is that this is an anovulatory month. :cry:

If you have any ideas, I'd appreciate it. I guess I'll just keep POAS every two hours. UGH, I hate this!!!

Has FF said you ovulated??? I would say it's more likely not to get a +OPK and still O than it is not to O and have high temps!? :shrug: Not sure though...
Unless you're ill ofcourse or have other reason to have a high temp.

Fingers crossed you did O, or you still will!!

You can definitely ovulate without getting a positive OPK; OPKs don't work for everyone unfortunately. Until you have a few more days of raised temps though, FF won't put your crosshairs in to confirm ovulation, so at the moment it's a bit of a guess. You could BD to cover your bases, but it could also be that the raised temp is just a fluke, and you're yet to ovulate. Keep doing the OPKs until you see crosshairs, I'd say. Just in case yoU DO get a positive in the next few days.

For the ladies that use FRERs, I took a test this morning and it was BFN, but before the three mins were up I THINK I saw what looked like a silvery line where the test line would have been. Silvery, perhaps transluscent. I turned it towards the light and I'm pretty sure I saw a contour in the shape of a line, that confirmed it WAS there, IYKWIM.

But it disappeared when the three mins were over; not even a trace of it. Has anyone had anything like this? I'm assuming it's still BFN for my own sanity, I just thought it was weird, and I've been wondering about it all day. Perhaps it's a BFP in the making, or perhaps the liquid pooled there for a few mins before dispersing... I'm not sure

For the ladies that use FRERs, I took a test this morning and it was BFN, but before the three mins were up I THINK I saw what looked like a silvery line where the test line would have been. Silvery, perhaps transluscent. I turned it towards the light and I'm pretty sure I saw a contour in the shape of a line, that confirmed it WAS there, IYKWIM.

But it disappeared when the three mins were over; not even a trace of it. Has anyone had anything like this? I'm assuming it's still BFN for my own sanity, I just thought it was weird, and I've been wondering about it all day. Perhaps it's a BFP in the making, or perhaps the liquid pooled there for a few mins before dispersing... I'm not sure

Sorry to have to disappoint, but I've had it almost every time I've used it, when the pee moves across I see a white/silvery line there, I'm guessing that's where the line should be if you get a bfp, but everytime it's happened I've had a bfn and AF turned up. It might've happened every time I used them, but not sure, as I just stopped looking at it when the pee moves across...

Fair enough; I'd rather hear that than someone get me excited about a BFP :) I googled it but could only find information about seeing a silvery line AFTER the three mins, and this was WAY before, which is why I was confused. I've heard of indentation lines, but I think this is different, from what I understand :shrug:

as long as you manage to bd around O you should be alright :) But I wouldn't put too much pressure on yourself, just go with what you feel you're up to and see how things go! Easier said than done I know, cause when you really want that baby it's hard to give up bding (even if you're ill or something like that).

Good luck, hope you feel better soon!!

Sorry to hear that LoveSanrio; hopefully you're on the way back up now. Are the family getting better too? I agree, don't worry about the temping etc if you're not up to it, but if you can DTD around ovulation then you're in with a chance, definitely. Take it easy though.

Thanks to you both :) I did manage to get some BD'ing in at 7am today! I am going to skip tomorrow, then go for it on Monday, and shortly after I should be getting my positive OPK, so lots of BDing! I feel like crap, but not crappy enough to give up BD'ing...or even sex in general! LOL

I've come for your expertise. :thumbup:

I don't use FF as I should. But I use countdowntopregnancy. I charted last month a little but realized I had a bad thermometer, so I discontinued for a bit and then got a new one. So you will see for Jan that there are missing temps, but it clearly shows I O'ed and I had 3 days of :bfp: OPKs. So that was pretty clear.

This month however isn't. I have been POAS like crazy and no where near a positive at all. But if you look at my chart it looks like I O'ed on Friday? I still need a temp for tomorrow am to be above coverline, but I think this is what is going on. Also I had a HUGE mood swing out of nowhere on Thursday night for like an hour and a half. So it seems like I O'ed but without a :bfp: OPK I'm not sure.

Here's my main question. If I've been POAS (digital not monitor) like 3-5 times a day without a positive and I've got a chart that looks like this one, could I have still O'ed? I'm just worried it's anovulatory. Please if you have any insight I would appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=108834

I've come for your expertise. :thumbup:

I don't use FF as I should. But I use countdowntopregnancy. I charted last month a little but realized I had a bad thermometer, so I discontinued for a bit and then got a new one. So you will see for Jan that there are missing temps, but it clearly shows I O'ed and I had 3 days of :bfp: OPKs. So that was pretty clear.

This month however isn't. I have been POAS like crazy and no where near a positive at all. But if you look at my chart it looks like I O'ed on Friday? I still need a temp for tomorrow am to be above coverline, but I think this is what is going on. Also I had a HUGE mood swing out of nowhere on Thursday night for like an hour and a half. So it seems like I O'ed but without a :bfp: OPK I'm not sure.

Here's my main question. If I've been POAS (digital not monitor) like 3-5 times a day without a positive and I've got a chart that looks like this one, could I have still O'ed? I'm just worried it's anovulatory. Please if you have any insight I would appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=108834
yes it does look like you've ovulated; OPKs don't always pick up the surge

Yeah I'd say you O'd on cd 16. But I'm still a newbie when it comes to charting...

If you temp stays well above your cover line, I would say you did O, but if you temp keeps dropping I would say no.

Well ladies, I'm clearly not charting this month, I think it's just one less thing for me to worry about ... I am using OPKs though ... They're progressing but no pos yet ... Tmi, I just got a bad cramp and a gush of watery cm so I'm thinking in the next couple days or so? Do any of you get Ov pain before ovulation? Or only at ovulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->