The POAS Addiction Support Group

Haha yep! I'm doing good, tried going off my B6 and started feeling really sick, so thinking I'm going to stay on it until 2nd tri, guessing its the reason I've felt this good up to now. Still on and off bleh, but not as bad.

You get to baby dancing!!

Ladies is this positive? Or maybe tomorrow? I did have LOTS of episodes of watery cm yesterday, not so much today tho ...

Hmm, I can only see it on my phone but it doesn't look completely positive to me. I could be wrong, but I am on my phone so maybe it's not showing up right for me...

Haha yep! I'm doing good, tried going off my B6 and started feeling really sick, so thinking I'm going to stay on it until 2nd tri, guessing its the reason I've felt this good up to now. Still on and off bleh, but not as bad.

Just did! lol tmi

Ladies is this positive? Or maybe tomorrow? I did have LOTS of episodes of watery cm yesterday, not so much today tho ...

Hmm, I can only see it on my phone but it doesn't look completely positive to me. I could be wrong, but I am on my phone so maybe it's not showing up right for me...

No I'm thinking tomorrow I'll get a positive ... Thx for looking hun

Haha good girl! Yeah I'd say if that isn't positive, it will be soon! All my fingers and toes crossed for you!

At my appointment, the nurse told me to stay on my B6 until 13 weeks. I really believe that is what has helped me not be as sick as I was with my DD.

Fx'd! :dust:

At my appointment, the nurse told me to stay on my B6 until 13 weeks. I really believe that is what has helped me not be as sick as I was with my DD.

Fx'd! :dust:

It's weird, I went on B6 on my own when TTC, and when I went for my first prenatal I asked when to stop it, and doc said right now as there was no point in taking it...but yeah even off one day I was practically bed-ridden with nausea, so no way I'm stopping it anytime soon! Mind you if he knew that, I'm sure he would have recommended staying on lol.

It's weird, I went on B6 on my own when TTC, and when I went for my first prenatal I asked when to stop it, and doc said right now as there was no point in taking it...but yeah even off one day I was practically bed-ridden with nausea, so no way I'm stopping it anytime soon! Mind you if he knew that, I'm sure he would have recommended staying on lol.

I told the nurse I was taking it for a sort of short luteal phase so she told me to definitely stay on it. Strange how different professionals can have differing opinions. She told me that it probably was helping with the MS.

My prenatals have b6 in them. Maybe that's why the odd day that I forget to take them I'm sick as a dog. It really is awful. I didn't know b6 could help ms.

Prenatals make me sick as crap man. ESPECIALLY if I switch the kind I am taking....vomit city then hahaha!! I do hear that B6 helps with MS. The key is to take it before you get preg, bc then your body is used to it. Trying to take it after you get PG will give you MS. It did me at least haha!

So, OPK tonight, getting darker! I will get a positive tomorrow or the next day! BD time!!

Wow, all this info makes me glad I've been taking prenatals since September!

Prenatals make me sick as crap man. ESPECIALLY if I switch the kind I am taking....vomit city then hahaha!! I do hear that B6 helps with MS. The key is to take it before you get preg, bc then your body is used to it. Trying to take it after you get PG will give you MS. It did me at least haha!

So, OPK tonight, getting darker! I will get a positive tomorrow or the next day! BD time!!

Good luck! I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

Lots of prenatals have made me sick, too. The only brand I've found that doesn't make me sick is the Puritan's Pride Prenatal Complex. Bonus---they ALWAYS have buy 2 get 3 free deals, so they are a really great price!

I suppose it's not always that way. With my first I was taking prenatal vitamins while we were TTC; about 2 months before I conceived, and I was constantly nauseus and felt terrible.

The second time around while we were TTC I didn't bother taking vitamins until I was about 4 weeks pregnant (I'd had my BFP before then), and due to being busy and so disorganised, I only took them sporadically. While I vomited more than in my first pregnancy (about 1-2 times a week), I was hardly nauseus at all.

Good luck! I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

Lots of prenatals have made me sick, too. The only brand I've found that doesn't make me sick is the Puritan's Pride Prenatal Complex. Bonus---they ALWAYS have buy 2 get 3 free deals, so they are a really great price!

OoOoOH!! I will have to remember that about those prenatals! That is a good deal! :thumbup:

Oddly enough, my prenatals have never made me sick. And they do also have b6 in them, but only like 2mg (I currently take an extra 50mg)

Yay LoveSanrio, get in that bedroom!!!

Prenatals have never made me sick either (woohoo)

Another 'woohoo':

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 10

Another 'woohoo':

Oh wow that last one looks perfect! I dont think Ive ever gotten one that dark.

AFM, i always feel like i dont belong here for the first two weeks of a cycle but then by the time im ready to start using my opks i remember why i started following this thread lol. I am itching soooo bad to start my opks but i promised myself i wouldnt start too early this cycle because last cycle it took so long i started to get discouraged. Im basically starting SMEP tomorrow, so no opks until cd 16(although i took one yesterday when i received them in the mail, had to get it out of my system lol) So anyway....im baaaack, where i belong lol

Another 'woohoo':

Oh wow that last one looks perfect! I dont think Ive ever gotten one that dark.

AFM, i always feel like i dont belong here for the first two weeks of a cycle but then by the time im ready to start using my opks i remember why i started following this thread lol. I am itching soooo bad to start my opks but i promised myself i wouldnt start too early this cycle because last cycle it took so long i started to get discouraged. Im basically starting SMEP tomorrow, so no opks until cd 16(although i took one yesterday when i received them in the mail, had to get it out of my system lol) So anyway....im baaaack, where i belong lol

How long are your cycles? I'd start now .. Never know if Ov might happen early!

When do you usually O LillyTame??? I usually O around cd18 (20 according to FF last month, but that was kind of all over the place). So I was gonna start using OPK's around CD10 or 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->