The POAS Addiction Support Group

No positive OPK for me yet, and its CD21. Last month I O'd on this day...not sure what is going on, but hoping for a positive today.

Where's the action ladies?? So quiet today ...

Too busy playing with my new phone. :haha:

I am one day late for AF. Gonna test if she doesn't show up by tomorrow. :thumbup:

I was out with my little boy and then had to do my exercise, put the washing up and have lunch. And now I'm just about to go have a shower as I'm all stinky from the exercise :p

Anyway, I'm only on CD11 so not much going on atm. Gonna start testing OPK's tomorrow. My cm is starting to go more like ewcm, getting more jelly-like/stringy/stretchy... sorry if that's tmi :haha:
I should be ovulating on the 15th, or 17th according to FF so we're starting the BD this weekend! YAY! :haha:

Sounds good GingerPanda!! FX you get your bfp tomorrow!!!

Testing tomorrow with FMU!

Lots of watery CM all day. Kept thinking AF was here. CP was very high this morning, but now it's low, so I dunno.

Twig I was looking at your chart ... Possible id on 6 dpo?? ;)

FINALLY getting a near positive OPK tonight LOL! Should be positive tomorrow... about damn time!! Haha! Late this month!

How is everyone else? GingerPanda, keep us updated! GL!! :thumbup:

FINALLY getting a near positive OPK tonight LOL! Should be positive tomorrow... about damn time!! Haha! Late this month!

How is everyone else? GingerPanda, keep us updated! GL!! :thumbup:

Start BDing!!!

Oh believe me, I have! Last night, tonight, tomorrow, and hopefully 2 more days after that! Need to cover my bases this time around.

Today's dip looks a bit more promising to me tbh :) FX!!!
And have a fun time on your cruise!!

AFM, think we're starting BD today gonna do every other day till I get my smiley face on the CB OPK's. And then do every day and the day after (Think that's the best way right???)

BFN for me, ladies!

It's okay, I still have my appointment on the 20th. :thumbup:

Twiggers, enjoy your cruise!

Sorry to hear that GingerPanda :hugs: I am sure your BFP is coming very soon though!!

Tl - hopeful....or maybe today since I'm feeling a little crampy. Not much else though.

I'm leaving for a cruise today, so I won't be around as much, but will update my chart daily.

Ohhhh a cruise! Sounds like fun! Enjoy! Where are you going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->