The POAS Addiction Support Group

Oddly enough, my prenatals have never made me sick. And they do also have b6 in them, but only like 2mg (I currently take an extra 50mg)

Yay LoveSanrio, get in that bedroom!!!

Hahaha! Yep! Took care of that tonight. I am now cd20, so I should have a positive OPK tonight for O tomorrow. So hoping to catch that eggy this month. I will say not temping has taken stress off of me. It was just another thing to worry about. I'm just gonna try and go with the flow, and hope for the best. It worked with my last 4 pregnancies!

Hey girls! I've realised something today that I hadn't noticed before so I thought I'd ask your opinions/experiences on this....

I'm only CD9 but have been having a lot of creamy cm the past 2 days or so. I haven't noticed this before with other cycles, as far as I can remember anyway.... Do you experience this??

So reading all the comments about prenatals makes me wonder if that was my problem for the past 2 cycles. I've been taking centrum materna as well as extra folic acid, and this is the first month I haven't been super nauseous after o'ing......maybe it's because my body's used to them now? Or maybe, it's a different sign? Hehehehe I'm 5dpo today, and really trying hard not to poas.....sigh, 7 days to go till I will start testing!

Eltjuh, I've never experienced that, but doesn't mean. It's not normal :)

Oddly enough, my prenatals have never made me sick. And they do also have b6 in them, but only like 2mg (I currently take an extra 50mg)

Yay LoveSanrio, get in that bedroom!!!

Hahaha! Yep! Took care of that tonight. I am now cd20, so I should have a positive OPK tonight for O tomorrow. So hoping to catch that eggy this month. I will say not temping has taken stress off of me. It was just another thing to worry about. I'm just gonna try and go with the flow, and hope for the best. It worked with my last 4 pregnancies!

I hope this is our month Love. I stopped temping too and it's so much nicer ... It doesn't feel like a full time job, and I'm actually enjoying the bd lol ... DH and I are getting a lot in (tmi) so I'm really hoping its our month!!! I also just found out my cousin is preg only 1 month so it'd be nice to be bump buddies :)

Hey girls! I've realised something today that I hadn't noticed before so I thought I'd ask your opinions/experiences on this....

I'm only CD9 but have been having a lot of creamy cm the past 2 days or so. I haven't noticed this before with other cycles, as far as I can remember anyway.... Do you experience this??

Yes Hun ... I experience alllll types of cm all over my cycle ... Everyone is different I guess ...

AF may or may not be late for me! My cycles are usually 30 days, sometimes 31 or 32. Today is CD31. I've been practicing self-control, and I haven't tested at all. I'll wait and see if she shows up by Saturday. If not, I'll take that last FRER!

How long are your cycles? I'd start now .. Never know if Ov might happen early!

When do you usually O LillyTame??? I usually O around cd18 (20 according to FF last month, but that was kind of all over the place). So I was gonna start using OPK's around CD10 or 12.

Nope! I've decided to avoid testing too much, it leaves me disappointed. Since November I noticed that I was getting OV pain between the 5th-9th of every month, no matter how long the cycle. Well when I officially started temping and charting FF told me I was likely to OV during a certain period that was totally off from what I knew my body was doing...and sure enough I got my pos OPK when I knew I would and not when FF suggested. So instead of testing early I'm going to wait. But that doesn't mean there will be no BD in the mean time :haha: But this system isn't written in stone...I'm flexible...totally ok with throwing in a test here and there to make sure sticks aren't getting dark yet, like I did when I first got them. And I might do one today because my temp took a tiny dip and I just wanna be sure I'm not close. A semi-dark stick means I'll start testing everyone 8-12hrs, a faint stick means waiting another day.

After all, 2 months of doing it the early way hasn't gotten me anywhere, I think I can afford to experiment and do things my way...which I think equal less stressing over that stupid OPK...less stress is always better, right? :thumbup:

But once I hit CD16...all bets are off...it's testapalooza! lol

Again, I'm just basing my plan off what my cycles have been doing since November.

Ladies are the bottom 2 positive? Just need a second set of eyes :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 8
So you don't think the bottom is positive too? I thought it was ...

13 is REALLY dark...I think your highest peak hit between that one and the last one and it's starting to go back down now.

Edit: But urine concentration can make a difference, so I would keep taking test till it fades for sure, just to be on the safe side.

Agree with others. Bottom looks like it is just starting to fade.

So we have bd the past 3 days including this morning and I plan on bugging him tonight lol ... Do I keep BDing after today? I'm having STRONG left ovary pain ... I'm thinking I'm Ov right now ... By my tests, could I be Ov now? Ahh! Do I have a chance?

I definitely say you still have a chance! Those days leading up to OV are very important! Today, tomorrow, and one more day should do the trick! :thumbup:

I will be exhausted lol but I'll sure try ... I'm like doubled over with pain .. Is that normal with Ov sometimes?

Intensity varies...i know my left side is always worse than my right. From what ive read, as long as it only lasts about a day that may be normal for you, but you should talk to your doc if it last more than a day...could mean endomitriosis, sorry if i spelled that wrong, im on my phone. I would do a quick google search just to get specifics. Mines feels like someone is literally twisting and pinching my ovary or something lol but it doesnt last long enough for me to even take pain meds

Mine started today and seems to be tapering off ... I also have very regular Ov and periods so I'm thinking I'm in the clear for endometriosis ... I hope anyways ... Man I'm feeling broody today!! And DH is in a cranky man-mood so no bd for me tonight ... We did bd this morning though, so at least we did it once today ... I'll try and get a morning bd in tomorrow! lol but I really think Ov is taking place as we speak ... I would've liked 1 more day to bd, but hopefully we did it enough ... Here's a link to my chart so you can see when we bd and had pos OPK ... I'm not temping anymore ... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/chart.php

Ladies are the bottom 2 positive? Just need a second set of eyes :)

Mine started today and seems to be tapering off ... I also have very regular Ov and periods so I'm thinking I'm in the clear for endometriosis ... I hope anyways ... Man I'm feeling broody today!! And DH is in a cranky man-mood so no bd for me tonight ... We did bd this morning though, so at least we did it once today ... I'll try and get a morning bd in tomorrow! lol but I really think Ov is taking place as we speak ... I would've liked 1 more day to bd, but hopefully we did it enough ... Here's a link to my chart so you can see when we bd and had pos OPK ... I'm not temping anymore ... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/chart.php

Yeah I agree with the others about the OPKs!!
Can't see your chart though, when I click on it it takes me to mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->