The POAS Addiction Support Group

Ack!

7dpo today, and I've got some bright red spotting. I'm 8 days away from when my period normally starts...and, if anything, it's usually later than that. I'd like to believe that it's implantation bleeding, as I had some sharp pains on my left side last night, but it seems too bright to be that.

Boo! I'm more upset at the fact that things aren't happening on schedule than I am to actually not be pregnant. It just makes things that much more difficult.

/end rant

Thanks for listening.

:)

FINALLY got a positive OPK today!!! WOOT WOOT!!! :dance:

CD25 LOL!! Took forever this time around haha!

Seems odd to have spotting so early....

Yay lovesanrio for your +opk!! Get bding :)

FINALLY got a positive OPK today!!! WOOT WOOT!!! :dance:

CD25 LOL!! Took forever this time around haha!

Woohoo!

BFN this morning. I've lost my optimism. Temps are staying the same. D zero symptoms. Plus I think my LP is 11-14 days, so something should have shown up by now.

Thinking of you. Hope you get confirmation either way soon!

Hey ladies ... Just thought I'd pop in and say hi! ... I think I'm 5 dpo now and I've had absolutely no symptoms whatsoever ... Usually around now or before I have cramping and nausea for some reason, and af always comes, so I'm hoping this is a positive lucky thing lol ... We'll see in about a week or so :) dust!

Good luck tl! So hoping you get your BFP this month!!

Thanks Hun ... I really hope so ... I'm getting sad ... We definitely covered the bases so to be honest I'll be shocked if not ... I'm just starting to wonder if something's wrong ...

landed in oregon and the first thing i did in the hotel was test my opk lol its almost positive! i was right, so glad i didnt worry about testing super early. I should have my positive tomorrow, unless it happens during the night tonight. we'll see!

Yay for the +OPK LillyTame!!

Mine is still negative, don't really like seeing that empty circle (using cb digi ones) cause you can't really tell whether you're getting close yet or not, like you can with the line tests.... My temp is going down though so I'm guessing I'm getting closer to O.
I can't seem to get clear on my cm though. It's really hard to explain, don't even know how to describe it myself. It's kind of like ewcm sometimes but more watery/thinner, so not as strong, but very jelly like/slippery. And then other times it's more like creamy or wet. It's confusing me!!!

Blackrain, your ticker made me lol, "mummy's uterus is the size of a grapefruit which she'd like to throw at daddy right now" heehee.....love it.

I'm 11dpo, AF should be here on Thursday. Been having crazy pinching in my uterus for the past 2 days, not sure what that's all about. Took a $ store test this am, BFN :( oh well, hopefully it was just too early!

Blackrain, your ticker made me lol, "mummy's uterus is the size of a grapefruit which she'd like to throw at daddy right now" heehee.....love it.

I'm 11dpo, AF should be here on Thursday. Been having crazy pinching in my uterus for the past 2 days, not sure what that's all about. Took a $ store test this am, BFN :( oh well, hopefully it was just too early!

Haha I just noticed it says that! And how true, especially today! DH is coming back off rotation from work (he is a paramedic in the oilfield) and the camps he stays at feed him like royalty. I've had a hard day, so when he said he'd be home late and asked what was for supper, I suggested pizza, but despite being his favorite food, apparently that wasn't good enough, he was expecting some big welcome home meal or something? Not exactly impressed with him right now. Hopefully when he gets home and sees how utterly exhausted I am he will cut me some slack (though normally I'm not exactly Susie Homemaker lol)

Pinching pains are a good sign! (I say as I have been getting horrible ones all day!) Good luck!

We managed to bd tonight for the first time this cycle. We tried this afternoon but think hubby was thinking about it too much... cause nothing happened, iykwim. Layed down with my bum/hips on a pillow for a while after. Not sure whether we should bd eery day or not, hubby still has some side effects from his meds sometimes, mainly after he's just taken them so we maybe we should try to bd every day and not worry about it too much if it doesn't work properly..... should be ovulating anywhere between friday and sunday so fx we'll catch that eggy this time! I'm so ready for that bfp again!!

All I have to say is....this better be my freakin month!! I'm tired of BD'ing!! :haha: I'm sure I will feel differently after a break, but OMG...so over it right now haha!!

I know I'm only 6dpo, but I feel conpletely normal ... No cramping like usual or anything ... I have had some leg cramps and been tired but I dunno ... I usually feel something at least ... Don't know if it's a good sign or not lol

I'm about a week late for AF, and feeling exhausted and sick. But I haven't tested since Saturday because I'm out of tests! I was going to go out today, but it looks like the high is going to be 33F with flash snow showers. I refuse to go out in that! :haha:

I doubt I'm actually pregnant anyway. It feels so impossible. I bet AF is just waiting so she can ruin my appointment on the 20th! The bitch. :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->