The POAS Addiction Support Group

I got my first smiley face today.... So we need to get some good bd-ing in!! haha
Was pretty surprised to see a smiley already cause I've got no ewcm yet, not like usual. And my cervix is pretty firm still and only medium open really... So not sure what's happening atm.
Still gonna bd, think we'll try to every day just so we're covered. Until FF gives me crosshairs.

Gingerpanda, I hope you get your bfp! But the witch can be so mean!! It seems she likes showing up just after you start thinking you might actually be pregnant :dohh:

And tl, it might be a good sign if this is different for you! You never know!! When are you testing??

I got my first smiley face today.... So we need to get some good bd-ing in!! haha
Was pretty surprised to see a smiley already cause I've got no ewcm yet, not like usual. And my cervix is pretty firm still and only medium open really... So not sure what's happening atm.
Still gonna bd, think we'll try to every day just so we're covered. Until FF gives me crosshairs.

Gingerpanda, I hope you get your bfp! But the witch can be so mean!! It seems she likes showing up just after you start thinking you might actually be pregnant :dohh:

And tl, it might be a good sign if this is different for you! You never know!! When are you testing??

Very different for me! I always have symptoms post Ov ... Hope it's a good sign!

Ugh ok ... I've been so strong, not even thinking about pregnancy in my tww, but something about 7dpo always gets me! lol now I want to test, I can't believe I'm posting this in case of bfn, but I really feel and believe its my month ... I don't know why but I do ... I don't THINK I've really had any symptoms either ... The past few nights I've had vivid dreams and I don't normally remember my dreams, today I'm noticing that when I have to pee I have to pee bad ... I also am getting leg cramps .. Like shooting pain but only in left leg ... And lastly, on my right side like the side of my bb down to my side I get the odd sharp shooting pain ... Ah, just had to get that off my chest ...

Ugh ok ... I've been so strong, not even thinking about pregnancy in my tww, but something about 7dpo always gets me! lol now I want to test, I can't believe I'm posting this in case of bfn, but I really feel and believe its my month ... I don't know why but I do ... I don't THINK I've really had any symptoms either ... The past few nights I've had vivid dreams and I don't normally remember my dreams, today I'm noticing that when I have to pee I have to pee bad ... I also am getting leg cramps .. Like shooting pain but only in left leg ... And lastly, on my right side like the side of my bb down to my side I get the odd sharp shooting pain ... Ah, just had to get that off my chest ...

I have my fingers crossed for you hun!! I hope this is your month!! (and mine too LOL)

Only after using the CBFM I found that I don't actually get EWCM until a couple of days after O. I normally would get EWCM at cd16 but got my +opk and peak at cd12, O'd cd13.

I agree with LoveSanrio!! FX it's all of our months!! :)

Only after using the CBFM I found that I don't actually get EWCM until a couple of days after O. I normally would get EWCM at cd16 but got my +opk and peak at cd12, O'd cd13.

Ahw thanks for that! Managed to bd the past 2 days and this morning and know by my temp that I haven't ovulated yet. Am doing another OPK today around 1pm. I think maybe yesterday it might've been positive cause I didn't drink a lot but still left it about 4hrs between going to the toilet, so my pee might've been more concentrated.
Anyway, we'll have to wait and see. At least I know I got everything covered so far!

Baby dust for everyone!

I ended up having to take DH to the hospital last night (he's okay), and while there... I suddenly got very nauseous and vomited pretty much all over a bathroom stall. Felt better almost instantly afterwards.

AF is 7-8 days late. Took a FRER this morning, and it's BFN. Just frustrated at this point.

Oh no Gingerpanda! I bet you're frustrated!! It sounds like you could be pregnant but if you keep getting bfn's it really puts you down doesn't it???

I did another opk today which was negative, so I'm not 100% sure whether the one from yesterday was positive as I said my pee must've been pretty concentrated considering I didn't drink a lot... Cause if the opk was positive yesterday and negative today shouldn't my temp have gone up??? Or could that still happen tomorrow??
At least we babydanced everyday since tuesday, so hopefully we're covered even if I did ovulate today. :dohh: Confusing!!! (as I'm writing this now though I did just feel a twinge in my left side, right in the ovary area! :shrug: *sigh* I don't know!!)

Yes, I am very frustrated. I think the thing that frustrates me most is that my doc appointment is on the 20th, and AF was supposed to be over! But I bet she waits to screw with my appointment! :brat:

I hope you can pinpoint O-time, but it sounds like you've covered your bases with all that BD! :thumbup:

AF due today, but no show yet. BFN this morning so am just waiting for her to show. Cramping stopped, bb's hurt like CRAZY.......I WANT to keep my hopes up until she arrives, but think I'm probably out this month :(

Sorry to hear about everyone getting their azzez handed to them by their cycles. So frustrating. I hope you all end up with good news, and witch stays away!!

I am going out today to enjoy some beautiful, sunny weather. Taking my dog, Lucy, to get her groomed. She doesn't much care for it, but geez does she need it!! 2dpo today for me, so just playing the waiting game. :-=

Has anyone ever had 1 of their boobs hurt when they're ovulating?? Think i might've just ovulated as I felt some pressure on the right (I know I said left earlier, but that was probably nothing) This definitely felt more like it could be O. Anyway, it's also my right boob that was hurting earlier, it seems to have died down now though.
FX my temp will go up tomorrow or the day after so I'll know... :)

Going back about a year now, every month from O to AF I'd have really sore boobs. Like literally every month! From the day of (maybe the day after) O right through to about the 2nd day of AF. Some months they'd be so sore I couldn't go up the stairs too quickly without wincing in pain.

Going back about a year now, every month from O to AF I'd have really sore boobs. Like literally every month! From the day of (maybe the day after) O right through to about the 2nd day of AF. Some months they'd be so sore I couldn't go up the stairs too quickly without wincing in pain.

Weird thing with mine just now is that it's only the right one... been having that a couple of times the past cycles... :shrug: no idea why?!
Luckily it's not that sore, but just feels off and slightly sensitive.

Ok so NOW I have symptoms ... Cramps, headaches the last 3 days, vivid dreams, leg cramps in both legs ... Maybe it's just pms but I'm only 9 dpo and I hope not ...

AF 9 days late. Symptoms are periodic nausea, feeling exhausted constantly, starving but with food aversions, craving hot spiced apple cider, bloated, weird cramping that feels like a little ball rolling around deep in my abdomen, cervix so high I can't touch it... Everything but the positive test! I've taken three in the last three days, and they're all BFN! :brat:

Has anyone ever had 1 of their boobs hurt when they're ovulating?? Think i might've just ovulated as I felt some pressure on the right (I know I said left earlier, but that was probably nothing) This definitely felt more like it could be O. Anyway, it's also my right boob that was hurting earlier, it seems to have died down now though.
FX my temp will go up tomorrow or the day after so I'll know... :)

I often get boob pain in one or the other around O. Occasionally it's both, but usually just one side at a time. :)

Well I'm out this month......the witch arrived with a vengeance. On the plus side, I will be enjoying a nice cold St-Patty's day beer this weekend!! Off to the next month I guess!

Sorry about AF, Amanda! At least you get to enjoy SPD!

AF is hiding from me, so I'm in SPD limbo so far.:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"