The POAS Addiction Support Group

Ahw no Amanda!! :( Sorry! Hopefully you'll be lucky next month!!!

And Gingerpanda and Tl your symptoms sound good! :) FX for you!! :)

My temp seems to be rising just very slowly atm. Hope I ovulated yesterday or today cause then we should have quite a good chance! :) (especially considering our trackrecord with conceiving :blush: Though I do know that just cause it was easy once or twice before it doesn't necessarily mean it'll be easy next time!)

Eltjuh, hopefully you O'd during the best time and you're on your way to your next bean!

AFM, I just got off the phone with the nurse at my doctor's office. She said if AF hasn't arrived by my appointment on Wednesday, that they'll do a blood test to see if I'm pregnant. The hpts are still negative, and I'm 9 days late now... and feeling like I can't wake up. I also have heartburn now. At least I haven't thrown up again. :dohh:

At least you know you'll get a blood test then! Hopefully AF will stay away and you get your bfp via the blood test!! :)

Lol, I don't know if I hope so or not! If I conceived, I would be due EXACTLY the time of year I didn't want to have a baby. My luck. :rofl:

Oh well, a baby at the 'wrong' time of the year is better than none at all right??
I didn't wanna have a december - february baby but at the moment I don't really care! The only month I might skip ttc is may, as that's when we conceived my son so the next one would be born around the same time then probably!
If we conceived this month I will be due at the start of december. But our family has a very bad tradition of being overdue!! And my son was 13 days late aswell, as everyone expected! So if we conceived this month and the baby would be born late it would probably be born around christmas! :dohh:

Exactly, and my SIL's baby was born on Christmas Eve. I don't want them to be too close.

Ha! My son was born on my brother's birthday! He was due on the 7th of february but once he was late there was only a small-ish chance of him having his OWN birthday! My FIL's bday is on the 14th and my MIL's on the 19th and my brother's on the 20th :p So he has to share his birthday now :( Which I really didn't want, but Oh well! It's too late now! Could hardly keep him in any longer :p haha, my labour was long enough as it was! :p

Haha, well. Our birthdays would all be spread out. I'm in March, DH is in April... maybe we should try for a May baby and keep the pattern going. :haha:

haha love your picture you put in your signature! :)

Yeah maybe you should try for a may baby, or a february one! Cause then you could try sooner! :winkwink: You'd have to conceive in may to have a february one! :)

LOL, thanks! I've been calling myself that for a while, so I figured I would make an avatar. But they wouldn't let me have an animated avatar, so I put it in my sig!

Maybe I'll be on Clomid by then!

I have a feeling I'm not really ovulating. :shrug:

aren't you temping???

I really hope my temp will spike tomorrow to confirm O.
This cycle seems to take forever!! Not sure if we should bd tomorrow morning either, we can't do it any other time than in the morning cause my BIL is staying with us and hubby can't at night cause of his meds, once they kick in, so do the side effects! So the only other opportunity we have usually is when our son is down for a nap in the afternoon, but well, like I said my BIL is staying with us atm, so it would be kind of weird if we'd put our son to bed and then disappear to the bedroom ourselves :haha:

Hey ladies! Just checking in! 4dpo, so I am just waiting to test :-=

I have tried to be more go with the flow-ish this month, and I must admit, it has taken some of my stress away. So nice to be a bit more stress free.

I'm thinking I will try to hold off on testing until 9dpo...but we will see I guess haha! I have IC's, FRER, and CB digis for confirmation. Hoping to see that big, fat "PREGNANT" this month!!

I got my temp spike this morning so I'm guessing I O'd on Thursday or maybe yesterday so that would make me 1 or 2dpo today :) Think we might be in with a good chance this month, going off when we bd. FX!!!

So I'm 10 dpo today and my cp is sooo tight and pretty high ... Bfn ... I'm due for af in about 4 days I think ...

So I'm 10 dpo today and my cp is sooo tight and pretty high ... Bfn ... I'm due for af in about 4 days I think ...

Hoping this is it for you!! It is still early! Most dont even implant until 10dpo.

As for me, I am getting tired of waiting to test haha! Ready to get it over with already.

Fingers crossed for everyone in the 2WW!

AFM, AF still hasn't shown her witchy face. I think I will use my last FRER with FMU tomorrow if she isn't here. My appointment and blood test are on Wednesday. :thumbup:

Oh no twiggers!! :( :hugs: good luck this new cycle :)

Yes Gingerpanda test tomorrow morning!! :)

I should get my crosshairs tomorrow (tried it earlier with putting a temp in for tomorrow, and FF puts my O-day on cd18, which was friday 15th, making me 2dpo today)

Twiggers, sorry about AF! :hugs:

Eltjuh, I'm so paranoid it's going to be negative. :dohh:

I'm absolutely starving, but when I go to the kitchen, everything makes me feel like I would be nauseous if I ate it. :sick:

Making some bland white rice and forcing myself to eat it. Wish me luck!

Well 11dpo and bfn again ... :( I must be out again ... But I have symptoms: sore throat, leg cramps, twinges, tired ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->