The POAS Addiction Support Group

Hello ladies; I've been away for a few weeks, travelling around Europe, as you do. Back to it now, only I've lost my thermometer. Put it in a safe place before I left for my trip and now I can't find it :wacko:

OPKs in the meantime, but hopefully I find it soon. CD13 at the moment. If this cycle is anything like the last I won't be ovulating for another 2 weeks, but hopefully it comes earlier this month. I'm not so patient. Once I hit the 2WW I hope to be less obsessive than recent months. The heartbreak just isn't worth it, so no testing until the day AF is due, and I'll be taking that result as "truth", so no retesting unless AF is insanely late. Whether that will work or not I'm not sure :haha:

Well I am a POAS addict and have use Wondfo the last 4 cycles... What a nightmare stark white everytime. So this month I tested starting the day af was due (Yes first time ever I waited) so it was BFN so continued on with my life.... I didn't get AF for the next 5 consecutive days so I continued to test with Wondfo and all stark white... Not even a tinge of color.

Finally I went and bought a pack of 3 EPT's and took one in the middle of the day with no hold and behold there were 2 lines!! I tried a digi and said not pregnant... I call the doctor and he does an HCG and it comes back pregnant..The next day I test with a digi and wondfo and digi comes back pregnant and wondfo stark white..

So I have now a week late for period and every test brand and doctor says im pregnant but wondfo still says negative. I guess im just trying to say I would be careful with wondfo I would of never thought that this would happen.

Congrats!! :)

I've been reading so many bad things on here about Wondfo's lately! Most people have the opposite problem to yours though, getting false positives! I don't see why people even still use them after they had a bad batch.
Seen someone say they sent a complaint to Wondfo and they sent her a new batch but they might be faulty again aswell. If it was me and I'd get a false positive (or more than 1 or hubby would get a positive, like she said her OH did) I would stay well clear of those tests! :)
But each to their own :p

Ok ladies I need your help ... I swear I'm not right on my cp ... If I can put my finger up and feel the hard part (tip of the nose thing) what does that mean? Am I closed or am I open since I can feel it?

I'm not totally getting what you mean.... Do you feel the opening at all??? If you've given birth before it should feel like a slit and if you haven't it should just feel like a little dimple.

I think what you might mean is that your feeling the side of your cervix, mine sometimes kind of comes down and bends back so I can only feel the side of it and the opening seems to be tucked back, if you get what I mean.

I got my crosshairs today. Had a fallback rise yesterday but my temp is still the same as yesterday's. Was hoping it would go back up today. Maybe tomorrow eh?!

Congrats for BFPs, and fingers crossed for those in the 2WW!

AFM...
FRER this morning is BFN. My stomach feels really acidy. Yesterday, I woke up starving, which is rare for me, but everything I started to make made me a little nauseous to think about. Feeling the same way today. Starving, but all food just looks gross.

I'll be about two weeks late at my appointment on Wednesday. Hopefully I'll either be preggo, or my doctor will give me provera to get AF moving.

6dpo here today. Hoping to hold off a few more days before testing. Not really feeling any different this month at all, tbh. but hell, who knows...it's still early! If I don't get a BFP this month, I am going to buy some preseed and give it a go.

I've used a whole tube of preseed ... Nothing yet but it might be different for everyone :)

I'm not totally getting what you mean.... Do you feel the opening at all??? If you've given birth before it should feel like a slit and if you haven't it should just feel like a little dimple.

I think what you might mean is that your feeling the side of your cervix, mine sometimes kind of comes down and bends back so I can only feel the side of it and the opening seems to be tucked back, if you get what I mean.

I got my crosshairs today. Had a fallback rise yesterday but my temp is still the same as yesterday's. Was hoping it would go back up today. Maybe tomorrow eh?!

Basically, if I can feel the nose-like tip am I closed? And if I don't feel that an I open?

No, the tip of the nose thing refers to the firmness of the cervix. When it's firm/hard it feels like the tip of your nose. And if it feels more soft like your lips it's soft. And then you should be able to feel a little dimple (if you haven't had kids before) which can feel open or closed. If it's open you can usually get a slight bit of your fingertip in there, but not far or anything like that, just a little... hard to explain.

Do you know what your cervix looks like?? Looking at a picture of it might help so you know what your feeling for.

I got my crosshairs today!! :) My temp didn't go up again this morning though after the slight fallback yesterday after the spike! Hoping it'll go up again soon!

I've used a whole tube of preseed ... Nothing yet but it might be different for everyone :)

Yeah, I figure it wouldn't hurt anything, that is for sure. Just one more thing to add to my arsenal LOL! DH and I like to use lube anyhow, but have quit since TTC, so at the very least, at least we will have some lube that we can use again!

Ok basically I usually feel the tip of the nose thing and I don't today ... It's high and squishy?

that's good, is it open or closed? Or can you not tell ??

that's good, is it open or closed? Or can you not tell ??

It's up high and right where the vaginal walls end it feels tight ... Not sure if that's closed or open lol but I did a frer 2 days ago and bfn and a regular hpt yesterday bfn

High closed and soft can be a good sign, but some people have that regardless of whether they're pregnant or not. So the only way to really tell or get an idea if you've got a good chance is if you regularly check it during your lp (for more than 1 cycle, so you know what's normal for you)

argh, the 2ww is killing me already and I'm only on 4dpo! 5more days till I start testing!!

No symptoms at all really! Have a bit of a backache but I get them sometimes anyway. Creamy cm, but not sure whether it's any different to normal (think it might be, but maybe I'm just trying to convince myself I don't normall have it after O). CP is low medium firm and definitely closed.
Driving myself crazy already! :dohh:

How is everyone else doing??

I'm cramping today like af will come any minute ... Stuffed up ... Last night DH had to get up to get me the Rub A535 because I had such cramps in my legs ... Prob just pms ...

Pregnant girls.... did you ever feel like your vaginal wall was a little swollen??? When I was checking my cervix I felt like the wall (the one towards your uterus/bladder) was swollen, it's really soft. Not sure whether that could be a symptom or whether maybe it was just my bladder being full or something like that.... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->