The POAS Addiction Support Group

Everyone knows about the 50 pack of wondfo PG tests at amazon for 15 bucks right? If you have prime shipping through amazon you get them in 2 days via fed ex...

I just ordered 100 on ebay for 10.99 free shipping. Don't think they are wondfos but I dont care lol

Everyone knows about the 50 pack of wondfo PG tests at amazon for 15 bucks right? If you have prime shipping through amazon you get them in 2 days via fed ex...

I just ordered 100 on ebay for 10.99 free shipping. Don't think they are wondfos but I dont care lol

I think ppl have been getting really bad wondfo strips that have some sort of line all the time. I'd stay away from them!

I think ppl have been getting really bad wondfo strips that have some sort of line all the time. I'd stay away from them!

Mine haven't had a line ROFL... I WISH!

There was a bad batch of Wondfos going around, but that has been a good while back now. I say they are great because they are so cheap, and you can use them whenever you want without feeling guilty about it! Always nice to feed the addiction! :) LOL

i tried to get wondfos yesterday but I think more expensive than the 'one step' ones, or at least to send to the UK? 50 tests whopppeeee! I'd take about....4 a day?? hahaha...how's everybody doing? I tested again today with my final frer, smu, which I said I WOULDN'T use...but I'm glad I did, faint bfp!!:happydance: (after getting an obvious bfp with breastmilk on an IC yesterday!) frer with urine though.

i tried to get wondfos yesterday but I think more expensive than the 'one step' ones, or at least to send to the UK? 50 tests whopppeeee! I'd take about....4 a day?? hahaha...how's everybody doing? I tested again today with my final frer, smu, which I said I WOULDN'T use...but I'm glad I did, faint bfp!!:happydance: (after getting an obvious bfp with breastmilk on an IC yesterday!) frer with urine though.

Ooooh interesting!! Can we see some pics?? And congrats ofcourse!!

Woohoo! Congratulations! :happydance:

So I've come to the conclusion that AF never really showed up for me. It's just brown-tinted CM. Very watery, and there is barely any brown anymore. It's just clear. :shrug:

Gonna try to buy some cheapy Dollar Tree tests and test this afternoon and see what's up. I'm somewhere around 20-25 DPO now, and haven't tested since Jan 3rd with a FRER. It was BFN, but if I reeeeeally looked at it, I could swear I saw a faint line, I just couldn't tell if it had color or not.

We'll see what happens!

:happydance: Yay! Congrats!

AFM, I tested this morning with my dollar tree test. BFN of course, since it's so early yet, but at least I feel a little bit better. Only the 3 more days until I use my first FRER! :D

So I've come to the conclusion that AF never really showed up for me. It's just brown-tinted CM. Very watery, and there is barely any brown anymore. It's just clear. :shrug:

Gonna try to buy some cheapy Dollar Tree tests and test this afternoon and see what's up. I'm somewhere around 20-25 DPO now, and haven't tested since Jan 3rd with a FRER. It was BFN, but if I reeeeeally looked at it, I could swear I saw a faint line, I just couldn't tell if it had color or not.

We'll see what happens!

Woohoo! Still a chance! :thumbup: FX'd! :dust:

We'll see what happens!

Keep us updated!! :dust: :dust: :dust:
I hope you see your BFP!!

Me too! Haha. It would be such a surprise after I thought AF started.

Well im out-af is here 5 days early :( just when I thought I got a faint bfp last night

Well im out-af is here 5 days early :( just when I thought I got a faint bfp last night

Sorry the witch showed up :( :witch:

I went to Asda today, they sell 2 of their own tests for just over £3 so I got a pack. I peed on one as soon as I got home (I was bursting for a wee yet only managed 100mls??) I saw a hint of a line appear at about 2 minute mark. I can't get a good pic of it though, it really is super super faint. It's drying up now and is slightly more visible but still not capturing well on my camera. I think I will pee on another tomorrow.

On the insert of this test it claims the sensitivity is 15mIu which is pretty good. my IC is 10, and it showed a little shadow today too. I really hope this develops into a BFP. I may have ordered excessive amounts of pee sticks today. 5pk of FRER, 25 Instalert 10mIu tests, and 8 CB digi...:blush: I now have no money.

I'm sorry :( :hugs:

I went to Asda today, they sell 2 of their own tests for just over £3 so I got a pack. I peed on one as soon as I got home (I was bursting for a wee yet only managed 100mls??) I saw a hint of a line appear at about 2 minute mark. I can't get a good pic of it though, it really is super super faint. It's drying up now and is slightly more visible but still not capturing well on my camera. I think I will pee on another tomorrow.

On the insert of this test it claims the sensitivity is 15mIu which is pretty good. my IC is 10, and it showed a little shadow today too. I really hope this develops into a BFP. I may have ordered excessive amounts of pee sticks today. 5pk of FRER, 25 Instalert 10mIu tests, and 8 CB digi...:blush: I now have no money.

I bought 5 dollar tree ones that are 25mIU that I will definitely not get an early read off of, but they are $1 so it's just something to do to tide me over until I use my first FRER on Thursday....
I have this crazy urge to go to the store and buy more FRERs, but I should probably wait until I run out before doing that.... :rofl:
Though I did have a dream last night that I had a BFP on a Dollar Tree test... it was so very faint even in my dreams I barely saw it, but it was definitely there.... hoping that's a good sign!

adopim - looking at your chart...very nice dip there @ 3dpo! FX'd for implantation dip, a little early...but maybe! :thumbup:

I'm sorry :( :hugs:

I bought 5 dollar tree ones that are 25mIU that I will definitely not get an early read off of, but they are $1 so it's just something to do to tide me over until I use my first FRER on Thursday....
I have this crazy urge to go to the store and buy more FRERs, but I should probably wait until I run out before doing that.... :rofl:
Though I did have a dream last night that I had a BFP on a Dollar Tree test... it was so very faint even in my dreams I barely saw it, but it was definitely there.... hoping that's a good sign!

Lol good point about running out first...:nope: I have 3 FRER's here still, 15 of the 10mIu ones and 2 CB easy...

CONGRATS!!! :happydance: Sticky dust to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->