The POAS Addiction Support Group

Good morning ladies! So I took a test this morning with FMU, and it was BFN. I'm thinking there was some sort of defect in that first test. I am going to take today's result as the final for this cycle, and start planning for next month! I think next cycle I am going to start temping. It will be my first time ever, anyone have any pointers?

Sorry it wasn't the result you wanted LoveSanrio. Hopefully you'll get your BFP soon with the temping. :dust:

LoveSanrio - I would recommend getting a BBT thermometer that reads to 2 decimal places for accuracy. Also make sure you record the reading whatever it says, don't be tempted to alter it in any way as you will only be covering up any potential problems that would otherwise be shown up by charting.

I poas today, I am *potentially* 7dpo, I thought I saw a shadow but I think I have given myself line eye.

I'm sorry lovesanrio. Let's hope next month is your month. If this isn't our month I'm quite tempted by the CBFM. Have heard lots of good things about them and can get a good deal on eBay.

Sam, I'm struggling not to reach for the hpts!! I think I'm 6dpo but I feel so nauseous today!! It's the same nauseous as last time too. Doesn't my body know that I don't like playing games?! I'm sure it's too early to be feeling sick already. And I really don't want to give in and test cause I know it'll be a bfn and then I'll probably break down and cry. Bloody emotions all over the place! Get a grip girl!!

I tested today at 12dpo and i got a bfn :( Im still in till the AF shows up!

I just checked my cervix, I think I am out. I noticed my CF has some blood streaks in it. I never spot until the day before my AF comes so I will expect her anytime now. I am so confused by all of this, my LP is usually always a normal length and I am only at most 7dpo today, with ovulation potentially taking place between 30th dec and 1st Jan. :(

I'm sorry lovesanrio. Let's hope next month is your month. If this isn't our month I'm quite tempted by the CBFM. Have heard lots of good things about them and can get a good deal on eBay.

Sam, I'm struggling not to reach for the hpts!! I think I'm 6dpo but I feel so nauseous today!! It's the same nauseous as last time too. Doesn't my body know that I don't like playing games?! I'm sure it's too early to be feeling sick already. And I really don't want to give in and test cause I know it'll be a bfn and then I'll probably break down and cry. Bloody emotions all over the place! Get a grip girl!!

;( I know how ya feel.. It'll be oksy

I just checked my cervix, I think I am out. I noticed my CF has some blood streaks in it. I never spot until the day before my AF comes so I will expect her anytime now. I am so confused by all of this, my LP is usually always a normal length and I am only at most 7dpo today, with ovulation potentially taking place between 30th dec and 1st Jan. :(

Do you think it could be potential IB? Seems like it would be right around the right time for that right?

okayy I posted this in preg tests but no takers so far, so I thought I'd come to the addiction group as I'm sure I've been tipped over the edge in to an obsessive this cycle! I know it's been 'done' but I still can only find such conflicting evidence and stories- breast milk on a HPT?? what's your conclusion, POASaholics? tried it? anyone pregnant and got a positive? preg and got a neg? not preg and a positive? (umm..etc etc) anyone want to try it if not before? I did one a couple hours ago. Yes, it came up with a line and yes I am a bit excited because I did one last cycle and not even a squinter (and obv, wasn't pregnant) this line is..well fairly obvious, not too much of a squinter. If it was a pee test I'd be announcing my BFP I think let's put it like that!!

Stay strong Georgie - and only test at your 'right time', coz getting a :bfn: by testing too early is confusing and stressful. Praying you get your :bfp: very soon hun x :dust:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=85823

I was sure I could see a shadow of a line, it appeared right away. Using the invert tool on there I can see something there...same with greyscale. I can't tweak myself, as I am just no good at it lol.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=85823

I was sure I could see a shadow of a line, it appeared right away. Using the invert tool on there I can see something there...same with greyscale. I can't tweak myself, as I am just no good at it lol.

I can see a line!!! Hopefully it's your BFP!!

Good morning ladies! So I took a test this morning with FMU, and it was BFN. I'm thinking there was some sort of defect in that first test. I am going to take today's result as the final for this cycle, and start planning for next month! I think next cycle I am going to start temping. It will be my first time ever, anyone have any pointers?

You aren't out till :witch: rears her tiny little head! lol

Sorry, I don't see it :( If you want to invert it yourself btw, you can open the picture in paint and then press ctrl+I or go to one of the menu's at the top and you can invert it there...

I can't see that pic google chrome says it can't open it..any chance of posting the pic directly on to the page? I will line spot! any thoughts form anyone on the breast milk situation I posted on the last page? :wacko:

I can't see that pic google chrome says it can't open it..any chance of posting the pic directly on to the page? I will line spot! any thoughts form anyone on the breast milk situation I posted on the last page? :wacko:

All I can say about the breastmilk thing is, have a look at this page: https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html - Under the bit with the opk vs hpt pictures there are some pictures of opk vs hpt with pee and hpt with breastmilk.

Yeh I saw that, but trying to find more and also find personal experiences on here as that was only one example of one woman's attempt using them! I found a post not so long ago on here where lots of people were talking about it/trying it but I can't seem to really get any replies posting in any of the sections!(not even pregnancy tests!!!) Thank you, btw. I was just so excited to see another line...and also after testing last cycle using bm but definitely not even a hint of a line, but today, an obvious line.. and within the time limit!

Oh it opened it now....hmhm..it is a bit of a blurry picture, unfortunately, but I can see there is some sort of darker area there? an you make it any clearer?

https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u52/snibbug69/6thJanSMU918x1224_zps623af606.jpg

This is less blurry....my phone doesn't like to focus on such small objects *rolls eyes* this is it's purpose doesn't it know?? lol

Oh samthemum I'm just not sure...I'm sorry I would love to say I could see something more clearly, I mean you obviously see something there irl right? When are you going to test again? I'm just about to order some new HPTs oh my god mustn't run out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->