The POAS Addiction Support Group

Yuck! I hope you feel better!

I've been slightly sniffly since DH and I had a great big sword fight up and down the hillside and down by the creek. I won. Our neighbors think we're crazy, but I still won. :haha:

But tromping through the tall grass, I'm surprised I'm not struck with allergies as bad as normal. I guess I'll be safe until it gets even warmer and things start blooming.

I'm so glad I don't have hay fever; my husband, dad and brothers all get it and I see how they suffer :( I hope you all feel better. My husband takes a daily antihistamine; would that help you?

I'm going to POAS tomorrow at 10DPO. I was adamant that I would wait until AF was due (5th) but I'm getting weird symptoms that ONLY happen around ovulation and AF. I didn't get them around ovulation this cycle, and I'm not due AF yet, and my temps are still rising. I'm wondering if my temp drop yesterday could have been implantation, and perhaps my hormones (because that's the reason half my symptoms come at ovulation/AF) are in overdrive.

It will still be early, but I know that if I don't test tomorrow and see a BFN, then I'll convince myself that I'm pregnant, so that when I DO test on 5th, I'll be expecting a BFP... and I think seeing a BFN at that point would kill me a little bit. So I'm going to test early and if I see a BFN (more than likely), it'll bring me back down to earth :lol:

Wish me luck :shock:

As a teenager, I was prescribed an antihistamine to take every day for life. But I'm mildly narcoleptic, so that and things like Benadryl knock me out for entire days. :haha: I haven't taken it in years.

Good luck on your tests! :dust:

my hubby takes antihistamine daily aswell, but not for hayfever, but to help him sleep, doctor prescribed them (along with both the mean spermkilling anti-depressants :growlmad:)

Good luck tomorrow Lara!!! Don't forget to post a picture :)

Ginger can you find one that's non-drowsy? Benadryl is a drowsy one. In the UK and here there is a brand called Clarityn and Piriteze (though I don't know hwo to spell the last one); I think they're non-drowsy...

Thanks ladies; I just did a test and it was stark white, BFN. But it's only been a couple of hours since I last peed, but for some reason I was busting to pee. That might be another symptom LOL :wacko: Now I'm just looking for them. I'll test tomorrow with FMU; at 10DPO the only second line I'm going to get is with FMU.

Do you think it's possible to get a positive 2 days after implantation? IF that's what the dip was on 8DPO. My HPTs are ICs, but claim to be 10miu...

I have a tolerance to Claratin and a lot of other allergy medications. The non-drowsy stuff just doesn't seem to do anything for me. It's a good thing I don't have any food or medication allergies. Haha.

Wow, I'm back! Somehow I became unsubscribed to this thread and figured there was just no activity ... anyways, sorry for the crappy news for some, and congrats on the good news for others ...

Afm, Soo, I ALWAYS Ov on cd 14 like clockwork, and I also ALWAYS get a positive OPK cd 12 ... Well, my OPKs are verrry faint and I'm cd 12 ... I'm so nervous and wondering what's happening ... I have milky, watery cm as usual at this time ... But everything else is different ...

tl it may be possible that you get a sudden surge, instead of a slow build up this month?

- - -

I have a great example of an evap, just in case someone hasn't seen one. This is my first evap, but it's completely colourless, and much narrower than the control line. It's a crap photo, but the best I could get in the evening light

Attachments

• DSCF4999.jpg
    DSCF4999.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 8
I've looked at how soon people got their bfp after implantation before and most people were saying around 2 or 2.5 days after implantation....So you could get a bfp tomorrow!
And I got my first bfp at 10dpo with my son, so it is possible! Gotta warn you though about the IC's, I find they're always really faint and a lot of the time they're not as or nowhere near as sensitive as they say they are.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! :)

I've looked at how soon people got their bfp after implantation before and most people were saying around 2 or 2.5 days after implantation....So you could get a bfp tomorrow!
And I got my first bfp at 10dpo with my son, so it is possible! Gotta warn you though about the IC's, I find they're always really faint and a lot of the time they're not as or nowhere near as sensitive as they say they are.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! :)
I heard the same thing about the ICs, and in all honesty I am very doubtful. I didn't get any instructions with the tests, nor does anyone on here seem to have ordered from that seller. I'm not convinced they're good quality ones, but never mind. I have some midstream tests, but not prepared to use them until the day AF is due (5th)

Still a negative OPK ... Cp is high and soft ... Feels like lips ... Hoping that means ill Ov soon

Well at least you get to pee on something then! haha... or well, dip something in your pee.....:)

Tested this morning with an IC and a midstream. I can see second lines on both, but I'm pretty sure they're going to be evaps. Uploaded a photo. I've chucked the pee away so I'm not going to know either way today. 10DPO with FMU. Thanks to the time change I have no natural light to look at them properly...

I don't expect anyone to see anything BTW

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 12
Think maybe I can see something faint and I think it's pinkish... but it's hard to tell from the picture

The IC has since turned into an evap. The midstream is only visible when I take it apart, but I can't decide whether it has colour or not, and I can't get a photo of it :shrug:

I can see a shadow on both but can't see any colour in them on the pic. Keeping my fx'd for you!

Thanks. The ICs are supposedly 10miu but the midstream doesn't state the sensitivity. Went to town to buy more and realised that they're not early response; none of them are except the FRERs and CBs, which I can't afford. I have some ICs left, but don't trust them, so not sure whether I'll carry on testing between now and when I'm due.

BTW, does anyone know...

If you use a regular HPT (i.e. NOT an early result one) on the day your AF is due, it's supposed to be 99% accurate or whatever. But do we know whether that's based on a standard 14 day LP?

My LP last cycle was 12 days, and I assume it's going to be that length this cycle too; so if I want to use one of those "from the day of your missed period" tests, should I theoretically wait until 2 days over?

I think those tests are actually usually more sensitive than they claim to be... At least that's what I read somewhere... So you should be alright even with a 12 day LP. But not sure though so don't quote me on that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->