The POAS Addiction Support Group

I read today that some people don't even implant until the ay they're due, and 3% don't implant until a week later; which would explain why some people take ages to get a BFP. I could never be that patient; I'd be POAS all day long :lol:

Alllmost positive OPK today ... Should be in the tww on Thursday!

Positive, yes??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5
Totally positive opk!! :)

AFM, got my Wondfos today and have already been testing like a mad man. First two were this morning after no hold- right when I got them... to check for evaps of course ;) third one is a 2 hour hold... last one is from tonight after an eight hour hold and i'm trying not to freak because I definitely see something on the last test but do not want to be getting my hopes up for an evap :/

Attachments

• wondfos 024.jpg
    wondfos 024.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 4
  • wondfos 025.jpg
    wondfos 025.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 9
Thanks!

I don't want to get your hopes up but I definitely see a line there lady! How many dpo??

Either 9 or 11. FF says i'm 9dpo according to my BBT temps but according to the way my body felt and OPKs I think i'm 11dpo.

Tl, that OPK is definitely positive to me! Hope you got on your BDing!! haha

Clynn, I see something on that last test aswell, but because you tweaked it you obviously can't really tell if there's any colour.... FX for you!!!

Thanks! Yeah in the pic you couldn't really see it unless it was tweaked, imo. I think it's a bit more noticeable IRL but it's still very, very faint. I hope it's not an indent or evap, cursed tests always fool me :growlmad:

These are the original pics

Attachments

• wondfos 023.jpg
    wondfos 023.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
  • wondfos 024.jpg
    wondfos 024.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 10
I can definitely see it on your tweaked pics. Fx'd it's the start of a bfp and not an evap!!

Go to sleep and test again when you wake up! :p

Tl- Get to BDing! :thumbup:

Clynn- I don't know if I can see it or not, but I'm on my phone! Fingers crossed you get two nice pink lines with FMU! :dust:

AFM, this week was busy! Yesterday, I had a dentist appointment to replace three fillings and add another. All in on the left side, and all in one sitting. (Genetically, my teeth are very prone to cavities, no matter what I eat. My mother is the same way. Now I'm using a special prescription toothpaste, so hopefully that helps.)

Today, my face is really sore. It's also DH's birthday! He doesn't really care much for his birthday because it means he's getting older and "closer to death", but he's been less worried about it since we started TTC. I think it made him realize that we're still young, and we have so much life left ahead of us.

Tomorrow is my follow-up with my OB/GYN, and I'm hoping the test results for DH's SA are in and good! If they are, then doc will prescribe me Provera (to start AF, because she's still not here and almost a month late) and Clomid

Clynn...I definitely see something on the tweaked pics, not so sure about the other one though........fx'd for you!!!!

What do you think ladies?

11DPO, pee after a hold (either 6hrs or 3hrs, I don't remember LOL), but not FMU.

Top stick is an OPK, the bottom stick is an HPT. I photographed it with the OPK so you can see where the second line is supposed to be, if it's positive.

I can see a line; moreso when I have the OPK beside it. It LOOKS pink to me, but it's dark out so I have no natural light to scrutinise it :haha:

The top photo is as is, and the bottom photo was taken with a flash

What do you reckon?

Attachments

• HPT11.jpg
    HPT11.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 11
It's so faint on the photo, but in person the line is definitely there; I just can't REALLY tell what colour it is. I think it's pink, but will have to test again in the morning. AF isn't due until Friday, so it's still early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->