The POAS Addiction Support Group

I can see it Lara!

Afm, Ov cramping has commenced ... Question tho, once you start cramping is it too late? We bd 2 days ago, but last night DH was slightly drunk and couldn't perform lol so he promised he'd wake me up before he left for work, and of course slept in and had no time ... He called and apologized later and said as soon as he's home we will bd lol ... Does this evenings bd have any chance? Even though I'm cramping now?

Hoping for BFPs for both you and Clynn!

I just got an email message from my office saying my appointment tomorrow was cancelled. Which... My response was "Oh HELL no!" Called the office, and she couldn't tell me who cancelled it or why. She put me back in. I am NOT missing this appointment tomorrow! :dohh:

tl, I think I've had cramping in the hours leading up to ovulation, if not during ovulation itself. Obviously I can't be sure, but I don't think it means you've missed your chance.

Officially 5 days of the flashy smiley face with the cb advanced opk. I think next month I am just going to get the normal one. I just want to see that positive solid smiley face!

Lara, I can definitely see a second line in both pics and it looks pink to me! Fx'd!!

Tl- Get to BDing! :thumbup:

Clynn- I don't know if I can see it or not, but I'm on my phone! Fingers crossed you get two nice pink lines with FMU! :dust:

AFM, this week was busy! Yesterday, I had a dentist appointment to replace three fillings and add another. All in on the left side, and all in one sitting. (Genetically, my teeth are very prone to cavities, no matter what I eat. My mother is the same way. Now I'm using a special prescription toothpaste, so hopefully that helps.)

Today, my face is really sore. It's also DH's birthday! He doesn't really care much for his birthday because it means he's getting older and "closer to death", but he's been less worried about it since we started TTC. I think it made him realize that we're still young, and we have so much life left ahead of us.

Tomorrow is my follow-up with my OB/GYN, and I'm hoping the test results for DH's SA are in and good! If they are, then doc will prescribe me Provera (to start AF, because she's still not here and almost a month late) and Clomid

My hubby is the same when it comes to his birthday! His birthday is the 18th this month and he's turning 31 and he keeps saying that he's getting old!! :dohh:

What do you think ladies?

11DPO, pee after a hold (either 6hrs or 3hrs, I don't remember LOL), but not FMU.

Top stick is an OPK, the bottom stick is an HPT. I photographed it with the OPK so you can see where the second line is supposed to be, if it's positive.

I can see a line; moreso when I have the OPK beside it. It LOOKS pink to me, but it's dark out so I have no natural light to scrutinise it :haha:

The top photo is as is, and the bottom photo was taken with a flash

What do you reckon?

I can definitely see something there and looks pink to me too! FX you'll get a slightly darker one soon!! :thumbup:

I can see it Lara!

Afm, Ov cramping has commenced ... Question tho, once you start cramping is it too late? We bd 2 days ago, but last night DH was slightly drunk and couldn't perform lol so he promised he'd wake me up before he left for work, and of course slept in and had no time ... He called and apologized later and said as soon as he's home we will bd lol ... Does this evenings bd have any chance? Even though I'm cramping now?

I've read up on this before but unfortunately there isn't really a set answer... some people get it before they ovulate some people get it after and some get it during. I'd say go with the most logical one which would be during ovulation, so even then you still have about 24 hrs to catch that eggy!
Get BDing is all I can say!! :)

Lara- I see it!! It looks pink!!!!

AFM, tested with a FRER. Pretty sure my wondfo was a wonky test.

Attachments

• frer 001.jpg
    frer 001.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 6
  • frer 002.jpg
    frer 002.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 11
  • frer 003.jpg
    frer 003.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 8
  • frer 004.jpg
    frer 004.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 8
I swear I can see a little hint of something still clynn ... I really have fx for Hun ...

Afm, we just bd and I layed down with my hips up for about 10 mins .. Ladies, is it really important to do that??

Yeah I usually lay there about 20 minutes with hips elevated to help the swimmers get up there! Lol. It all seems to fall out if I get up haha.

This is after 10 min... I see something but hope it's not evap or indent.

Attachments

• frer 005.jpg
    frer 005.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 10
I see what you see ...

Ugh, so if I just lay there for a few minutes my chances are crap?

No! Not at all! There's tons of women who get preggers without laying there at ALL! It's just something I do because I feel like it helps keep 'em up there a while longer! Lol.

Popped out of the case after a while... I know that can cause evaps/indents but considering I saw it IN the case I just wanted to see it up close lol.

Attachments

• frer 010.jpg
    frer 010.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 9
I went pee before going to bed, and there was bright red blood on the tp. There is not enough to be on my underwear, but it is definitely there. I have checked about a billion times now. My mother in law is on her way over, and she is taking me to the ER while my father in law sits here since the kids are sleeping. My husband is at work, and will not be able to leave for awhile. PLEASE have me in your thoughts. I am terrified!!!!!!!! I am so afraid they are going to tell me I am having a miscarriage. I have no cramping, but I don't feel hopeful right now.

Awe hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: sending you so much love and positive vibes I hope it is nothing serious and just a bit of early bleeding I know that happens a lot in early pregnancy so FX for you and your little bean <3

LoveSanrio, try not to worry. A little bit of bleeding during pregnancy is very common. If you have heavy cramping and lots of blood, then it's a sign of MC. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts; hopefully it calms down and you have a healthy pregnancy. Think about all those women who continue to have monthly "periods" when they're pregnant, and they still have healthy babies :hugs:

I tested this morning and got my BFP on three different tests! :happydance:

EDD based on ovulation is 15th December

Attachments

• DSCF5018 copy.jpg
    DSCF5018 copy.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 5
YAY Lara!!! Congrats!! :happydance:

Clynn I can also see something on those tests!! Keep testing :haha:

So sorry to hear what's happening LoveSanrio!!!! Hope everything is ok!!!
Like the others said if there isn't a lot of bleeding there's a good possibility that nothing is wrong at all. There are a lot of women that bleed in early pregnancy.
Let us know what happens! And don't forget to try and take it easy!! (I know it's hard!!!) :hugs:

Yay! Congrats, Lara!

Clynn, I hope you get a BFP too!

Sanrio, please stay calm! I hope it's nothing. Like the others said, a little bleeding is normal. Hoping for a good update soon! :hugs:

AFM, I'm afraid I have bad news. DH's work is really bothering him to the point that he wants to quit before even finding another job. With his skills, I can't see him being unemployed long, but I might have to drop down to WTT. He is going to talk with someone today, so we'll see. The thought of going to WTT is really sad, especially when I'm so close to getting Clomid (probably today), but if he's really unhappy, then that is of course my main concern. I like the company he works for, so I hope he can work it out. If not, I'm behind him 100%. :hugs:

But it is hard to put something you want so much aside when you're so close.

I'm sorry to hear that Ginger; I hope your OH can stay there and you can continue TTC, but you're right; if he's not happy there's no sense in him staying there. Hopefully, if it comes to it, he can find another job quickly.

Oh Gingerpanda, sorry to hear that!! Hopefully he can find something soon that he enjoys!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->