The POAS Addiction Support Group

I had cramping around 7dpo aswell when I was pregnant with my son. Got my bfp at 10dpo then.

I'm on cd16 today, hoping to ovulate on sunday. We decided this month will be our last of actual ttc properly (with temping etc.) because we have enough stress on us at the moment.
Hubby went to see the doctor the other day and asked about whether his anti-depressants are affecting his sperm(count and quality etc) and the doctor said that that wasn't true (What I found online). So he said it's not his sperm (without even doing an SA) and he said it would probably be me, that the stress we're under at the moment is causing my cycle to be off - which obviously it isn't cause I've been temping and know exactly when I've ovulated and it's no different. So it's probably just the stress in general. Anyway, we're just gonna ntnp until we've got less stress. We'll still BD around the right time cause obviously I'll still know sort of when I'm ovulating but it'll be less stressful and putting less pressure on us :)
FX we'll get it right this month so I won't have to give it up haha :p I like it too much!! :haha:

I'm not very positive for this cycle at all.... Trying to take it easy, only temping.... Didn't wanna waste my opks, cause I thought hubby would get a SA and then get his meds changed so we could start ttc properly next month.... Oh well..... We'll just have to take it easy and see what happens!

So I got 2 bfn with frer today ... I'm not going to lie, I'm shocked ... I really feel preg this cycle ... Soooooooooooooooo bitchy and emotional ... Had just finished signing paper for brand new car today, and ran out on sales man and DH and started bawling ... Wtf? Still feeling like af will show any second, cp soooo high and soft ...

Blackrain, how long did you cramp when it started at 7dpo? I'm 9/10 dpo and still cramping ...

And if I'm super high, soft, and closed what can that mean?

Sorry twiggers! Good luck next month :)

I think i may have ovulated 1 day earlier than expected, was expecting it today. But my temp went up today, quite a lot but that's probably because i temped late. But i did the bbt adjuster just to kind of see what that said and that still said 36.52 which is quite a rise aswell.... guess we'll find out in a couple of days.... not been doing opks so can only rely on temping to tell me.

Tl, your cp sounds good.... But I guess you never know.... When is af due?

Af is due Weds or Thurs ... I'm still cramping so if af does come I'm going to the doctors because I've been cramping the whole time ...

Well I cant even figure out if and or when I ovulated but I went to the store and restocked today on HPTs.... This time I am trying 3 different kinds :(

Last time I had a bfp the ICs didn't pick it up till I was Miscarrying.... But the Shopko store brand picked it up at 10HCG.. So I am not putting all my eggs in one basket this month.

I'd say you probably ovulated on cd18 (12th of april). Fingers crossed for you!!! And hopefully it'll be a sticky one for you this time if you get that bfp!!

Af is due Weds or Thurs ... I'm still cramping so if af does come I'm going to the doctors because I've been cramping the whole time ...

I only recorded to 10DPO but had cramps all the days I recorded (and for a long while afterwards) but usually weren't too bad, and came and went throughout the day.

I still have mild cramps on and off ... Cp is still so high ... Bfn yesterday ... I'll try to test tomorrow ... I have none right now ...

I don't trust CP. I've had my CP be super high the day of AF and then all of a sudden drop down. And some women's CP doesn't move really high up during pregnancy until weeks or even a couple of months in. That's why they don't say it's a very reliable sign of pregnancy- because every woman's is different and it also shifts around during different times in the day- so if you are checking you should check it at the same time every day.

Agreed, however it's never been this high other than my pregnancy (chemical) ... And I'm trying to remain positive this cycle unlike other cycles ... Only a test will tell ...

That's good! Best way to use the CP as a pregnancy indicator is to compare to other cycles if you've done it for a while. So anything out of the ordinary is definitely a good sign!!!

I sure hope so ladies ... I don't know what I'll do if it's bfn this cycle ... I'm starting to get tired if it all ... Like, blah ... Ya know? I know it's only cycle 6, but still ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->