The POAS Addiction Support Group

The witch arrived......on to cycle 5 and no 2013 baby.....feeling very blah blah blah......

Glad to hear your numbers are doubling, Sanrio! Hoping the ultrasound shows a healthy little bean!

Amanda, sorry about AF.

AFM, I'm in a 2WW before I can take the Provera to start AF. Doctor wants me to do this to be absolutely sure I'm not pregnant. Been feeling sick these past couple of days. Also been having some cramping that can get pretty intense. Last night, I kept getting woken up by the pain. I thought AF would be starting, but no sign of her. :shrug:

Glad to hear your numbers are doubling, Sanrio! Hoping the ultrasound shows a healthy little bean!

Amanda, sorry about AF.

AFM, I'm in a 2WW before I can take the Provera to start AF. Doctor wants me to do this to be absolutely sure I'm not pregnant. Been feeling sick these past couple of days. Also been having some cramping that can get pretty intense. Last night, I kept getting woken up by the pain. I thought AF would be starting, but no sign of her. :shrug:

Can they not do an ultrasound?? Cause even if you'd be in very early pregnancy they should be able to see something, like a sac or something like that.... Right??
Hopefully you find out what's going on soon!!

Well, like three weeks ago they did an HCG blood test, and my result was 0. So it's more of a formality than anything. Also, I would rather wait two weeks and take an HPT than pay for an ultrasound.

Well, like three weeks ago they did an HCG blood test, and my result was 0. So it's more of a formality than anything. Also, I would rather wait two weeks and take an HPT than pay for an ultrasound.

That makes sense. I really hope everything goes well and you can get started again soon :)

True, sorry I forget that you guys have to pay for it, you don't have to in England, cause we pay national insurance.....

Amanda, sorry about AF.

Last night I was woken by cramps which has never happened to me. Im 10dpo and im hoping it was implantation cramping. It felt just like AF pain but only on my right side. It was making me feel nauseous. It lasted about an hour till I was able to fall back to sleep. I still have light cramping this morning but its not as bad.

Amanda, sorry about AF.

Last night I was woken by cramps which has never happened to me. Im 10dpo and im hoping it was implantation cramping. It felt just like AF pain but only on my right side. It was making me feel nauseous. It lasted about an hour till I was able to fall back to sleep. I still have light cramping this morning but its not as bad.

Could very well be Hun! Good luck :)

True, sorry I forget that you guys have to pay for it, you don't have to in England, cause we pay national insurance.....

Yep! It's a bummer, haha.

Amanda, sorry about AF.

Hopefully it's good news for you!

6 dpo ... Going number 2 a lot (sorry tmi) and lazy ... I know it's too early, but just sayin lol

Pretty good, extremely sore chest ATM haha. But can't wait until I can book my next scan, will be in about 5 weeks to (hopefully) find out the sex. How is this cycle going for ya?

Ouch!

This cycle is laid back ... I only used 2 OPKs, timing, and preseed ... No bbt, no cp or cm checking, really no symptoms spotting either ... I'm getting discouraged, so I'm sort of not thinking about it and just letting nature take its course ...

Ouch!

This cycle is laid back ... I only used 2 OPKs, timing, and preseed ... No bbt, no cp or cm checking, really no symptoms spotting either ... I'm getting discouraged, so I'm sort of not thinking about it and just letting nature take its course ...
that works for a lot of people, hopefully it does for you too :)

The day I got my BFP I used an IC, which has since been chucked out. I also used a CB Digi and a blue dye. The battery only lasts a day on the Digi so that's gone, and te blue dye has turned negative :shrug: I have nothing to keep as a memento! Looks like ill have to go out and buy another HPT - a pink dye this time I think.

I just took a picture of my 2 frer and digi with my chemical

I think I got a BFP this morning. What do you think?

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa401/awardle02/IMG_20130410_083303_449.jpg

That looks like a definite line!! I can't really see its colour when I zoom in. When are you testing again? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->