The POAS Addiction Support Group

Ill test again in the morning with a digital test :) My OH wont believe it till it shows pregnant on a digital haha

It's a definite line, but like Girly922 I can't tell what colour it is. Good luck for tomorrow!

Thanks so much. Its pink in color so I hope that it will get darker as the days go on. Im kinda scared to take a digital test tomorrow cause I don't want it to be too early and it be a bfn cause I will be pretty crushed. Does anyone know how sensitive the digital tests are?

They're usually 50-100 depending on the brand. Hoping it's good news for you!

Soo, I'm 6 or 7 dpo ... Crampy, number 2ing frequently, very very mild nausea in the evening, and I just checked my cervix (hope this makes sense) and it was medium to high, BUT at the end (top) of vag it's so tight I can't even get to my cervix! What could that be? Does that mean its tightly closed? (Even if it's my vaginal walls that are tight up top? So confused lol

Soo, I'm 6 or 7 dpo ... Crampy, number 2ing frequently, very very mild nausea in the evening, and I just checked my cervix (hope this makes sense) and it was medium to high, BUT at the end (top) of vag it's so tight I can't even get to my cervix! What could that be? Does that mean its tightly closed? (Even if it's my vaginal walls that are tight up top? So confused lol

I don't know about the cervix thing, though I believe closed is a good sign...but 7dpo is when I started getting cramping, felt like AF coming, so hope that's a good sign!

It's so weird :( I'm actually kinda nervous because I just checked again and it feels all swollen and tight, just right before you would feel the bump ... Do you know where I mean??

Well I took three tests this morning and they were all bfn I don't know if yesterday was a false positive or its going to be a chemical but im trying to stay positive till my AF shows up. Going out of town tomorrow so I wont have time to test till Monday. Hopefully it will help get my mind of it all.

I hope things turn around and you get your bfp Hun :) lord knows we all deserve it!

Where are you ladies??

My loss was first cycle ttc 1 ... Now I'm cycle 6 and I also have very good feelings about this cycle ... I hate saying that incase I'm wrong but it's how I feel ... I had 'soft' non painful af like cramps from last night until about now ... No spotting ... Is it possible to have implantation cramps with no bleeding?? Ugh I'm caving and buying frer tomorrow because I'm supposed to go to a girls night on Saturday ... Hopefully I get a HUGE fat positive by Saturday lol ... Fx fx fx fx fx!!

Can definitely have cramps with no spotting, I had the tiniest one spot and that was it, wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't looking for it. But I had cramps from the day of implantation on. (Did notice spotting around 5 and 7 weeks, was possibly implantation spotting that hadn't made its way down yet)

Do you think your cramps around 7/8 dpo was implantation?

I had cramps around 7/8dpo but no spotting at all. I haven't had any throughout my pregnancy so far, thank heavens. I think that'd just panic me. Lol.

Good luck and sending you lots of :dust:

I never felt any cramping during implantation, nor did I have spotting, but I know you can definitely cramp without spotting :) Fingers crossed for you tl5953!

Thx ladies :) I'm desperate this time, I don't know how I'll react if I get another bfn ... But that won't happen!! lol bfp bfp bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->