The POAS journey! Come join us!

Nikki, I'm sorry your going through that. I wish I could be the one to tell you either "YES, fight for your marriage." or "NO, get out now!" But it's really 100% up to you. You have to decide whether or not it's worth it to you to put the energy forth to fight to keep it. Or if it's just not worth it at all and be done. I know I'm not really being much help but that is the best advice I can give. Just ask yourself if the problems in your marriage are something you think are fixable.

Either way I hope your happy! You only have one life, so you should be happy in it. :winkwink::flower::thumbup:

I guess i didnt make myself clear guys xx i was asking if u knew of anyway to get the romance back i my marriage he really is trying i guess deep down things havent been right since the miscarriage soo i guess we are both stuggling with this

The only advice I can give on this is do what you did when you first started dating or first met. The romance and fire always seems to be there in the beginning without trying so maybe that could work? Start all over fresh and new! Go on a simple date, hold hands, pretend like you just started your relationship.:flower: :thumbup:

We are finally settled into the the new house, well when i say settled we still have boxes filling all the spare bedrooms cupboard.

Im on CD28 still no sign of AF Got everything crossed that this month is the one :) x

ZO, hope this is it for you! :thumbup:

Okay ladies I have a dilemma and I need some opinions. I had my first baby at 39 weeks no problems. She was a little on the big side at 8 pounds 2 ounces but healthy. Then my second daughter I was induced at 38 weeks because my ex's boss was not flexible and might not of let him off for my labor. She was 6 pounds 7 ounces, 100% healthy. My third with my ex, I had been scheduled to be induced at 38 weeks for the same reason but went into labor on my own 4 days before. She was 7 pounds 9 ounces.

Now my question is this. I don't have a large family and most of my close friends have moved away. I wanted to wait and go into labor whenever BUT I don't really have the luxury to call "grandma" or whoever to come get the kids. The only 1 person I have that I can count on and trust 100% is my aunt (she is like a mother to me) but she works a regular full-time job. She said she could tell her boss that she needs to take time off but of course, she needs a specific date, which means getting induced. I'm not against it, but not 100% for it either. I'm older now so I feel like I'm more mature and don't want to just jump into something. What are your opinions on induction for non-medical reasons? :shrug:

I don't have anything against inductions but I'm with you I would "rather" have things naturally start on their own....If I lived closer :( I would help....I'm so sorry you don't have anyone near you...or thats really close :( what about your hunny's family? Do they live close? Maybe it'll just be a surprise an things will work out...God always provides a way :) In my case when I had my "accident" last week....I didn't really have anyone with me either...but thankfully a good friend was here when it happened and could stay with the boys til my mom got here!

Amber do they have any overnight baby sitters near you? We have some here they are "in their home" daycares but if you met one now and became friends with her and gained trust....just a thought :) :hugs: :hug:

Im not for or against it the only thing is what if baby wants to come sooner how soon would you be looking at doing it and would your docotor ok it ? if she is good to come i dont see why it would be a big deal i know trusting someone you dont really know to take care of your kids is hard to do that is one reason i only stayed in for 24 hours when i had alice i didn't have anyone to keep my ana bear for the 2 days even tho she had school and daycare because my family member that said she would keep her my whole pregnancy up and moved out of town 2 weeks before my due date im sure everything will work out just means we dont have to wait as long to see pic.s of her lol

I'm not really sure how things would work if she came early. I'm not really expecting it but I know things happen. My next Dr. appointment is in 3 weeks when I'll be 28 weeks and the Dr. will start checking me then to see if I'm dilated at all. I'm sure if things are moving to quickly then she will likely move my induction date sooner.

Guess its just a wait and see kinda game. Also found out I have a nice belly button hernia...awesome! lol always wanted one of them.

Ohh no sorry about the hernia that is NOT good :(

As for me...I guess I'll do IVF either in July or we thought about movitng it to September...since the doc only comes every other month thats our two months of talking about right now. I think we go ahead and do July...that way we have a Summer baby , fall baby and a winter baby :) I'm really excited....but the bad news I got today was my tube on the right is sooo small he doesn't know how in the world I have two babies...he said its a medical mystery :) and my left tube doesn't work at all its stuck to my left ovary and causing issues but he cant seperate them :( he tried.....Also stage 2 endometriosis which I haven't googled yet I'd rather not for now after todays shock with the only thing he thinks will work is the IVF...only reason we are trying injectibles is because he said you do have two miracles you could have ONE more :) with a little help PLUS my insurance covers it all since its not "insimination" which I had no clue insurance would cover this so its worth ONE LAST DITCH EFFORT :) I am totally excited and will be updating along this new journey set forth! I am praying for all of us here :) Who are and are not pregnant :) I LOVE YOU LADIES and I think its so amazing we were in this journey together.....now Nikki come on chicka dee get pregnant again :) so you can be with me!!! LOL

Good luck with IVF Andrea! we are aiming for Jan! If i can get onto the egg share scheme!.

Ive been spotting for 2 days AF usially starts after 1 day spotting, i wish she would just hurry up and arrive! Im obiouly not pregnant so why tease me so much :mad:.

Awww so sorry Zoie :( hang in there our time is coming :) it has gotta be soon! LOL We don't have egg share....if only :(

We are having to pay for everything privately :( as the NHS are no longer funding it!. If we get onto the Egg share scheme the IVF will cost £2396 for the first cycle and £1725 for each cycle after that. So we will have enough saved up in about 9/10 months for one cycle and if that doesnt work we can do another cycle 6 months later.

But if we dont get onto the egg share its £3990 per cycle!. We would be looking to be starting next june! and if the first cycle doesnt work we will be able to do a cycle 13 months after that.

And people say that money can't bring you happiness!.

I know the feeling each one of our cycles is around $7,000......I'm so not excited about the price! I feel you sweetie.....but money can bring us HAPPINESS :)

All this IVF talk makes me excited. I'm sure there are going to be some babies poppin up soon! lol :happydance:

I sure hope so...

Amber are you any better? Did you go to the ER?!?!?! I am worried sick about you!

Things didn't get any worse and eventually got better so thankfully I didn't have to go to the ER. This hospital here is terrible! That is actually one of the many reasons I REALLY like my Dr. She delivers in the town over from us...about 45 minutes away and that hospital is amazing. Voted in the top 8% of all hospitals in the US. :thumbup:

Anyway, no more cramping and the pressure is a lot less. She was just pushing hard down there or something. This baby is asking for spankings and she isn't even here yet! LOL :rofl:

LOL....you can't spank her Amber LOL....just rub her butt and calm her down LOL....I bet shes getting HUGE...she probably just turned upside down for you....or right side up LOL I hope down though!!! Poor you but SO thankful the prayers worked and your better now :) Loves you chicka!!!

She is about 2 pounds right now and getting bigger by the minute. I can't believe I'm 25 weeks already...CRAZY!!

SO I have an induction date scheduled for August 14th at 5-5:30 in the morning. This is actually kind of a special day because it's my dads birthday! I'm going to try to do what I can to get things "going" right before I go in that morning. Maybe take walks and bounce on my ball...etc.

Well goodness! Looks like I've been out of the loop!

Amber: YAY a girl! I love my son, but baby girls are the best :) I'm about to head over to your vblog and start catching up. Guess it doesnt matter now but I think I would rather go naturally. I was induced with the first, and I just think letting my body do it's own thing is easier :)

Andrea: Yay for IVF Im so glad you finally have a plan instead of just wondering whats wrong. Now you can look forward to the future :)

10: OMG! So glad to see you back! I know everyone was missing you

Ready for something shocking?? On June 8th Amelia will be 1 year old! Her party is on the 9th:) Right now I'm blogging for nutrisystem for the next 4 months (hope to lose some weight) then hubby and I will be trying for a final , and a nice round 4th child :) Still BF little mia :)

Aww Amber that is AWESOME :) I heard if you rub some primrose oil on cervix before....it can ripen it :) just a tip :) someone told me today!! If I get twins tho I guess I'll be having another Csection eeeek! ....unless by some MIRACLE they are turned the "right way" lol

But whose to say I get twins ONE would be just PLENTY :)

Well goodness! Looks like I've been out of the loop!

Amber: YAY a girl! I love my son, but baby girls are the best :) I'm about to head over to your vblog and start catching up. Guess it doesnt matter now but I think I would rather go naturally. I was induced with the first, and I just think letting my body do it's own thing is easier :)

Andrea: Yay for IVF Im so glad you finally have a plan instead of just wondering whats wrong. Now you can look forward to the future :)

10: OMG! So glad to see you back! I know everyone was missing you

Ready for something shocking?? On June 8th Amelia will be 1 year old! Her party is on the 9th:) Right now I'm blogging for nutrisystem for the next 4 months (hope to lose some weight) then hubby and I will be trying for a final , and a nice round 4th child :) Still BF little mia :)

It always seems like once your gone for a while and come back, TONS has happened! lol

Well whether I were to go into labor all by myself without an induction I would still be opting for the lovely EPIDURAL!!! lol That thing is my best friend in the whole world. I went "natural" up to 7 cm and couldn't do it anymore. Guess I'm a wussy...lol :blush:

Wow time does fly! She is already almost 1??!!! Where did the time go? It's awesome your planning for baby #4. Heck, this baby (Brianna) is not even here yet and hubby is already talking about the next. Each pregnancy takes its toll on my body so I'm not really sure there WILL be a next...but hubby really wants a boy. (I can already tell you the next will be a GIRL!! LOL :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->