The POAS journey! Come join us!

You got further than me Amber :) I couldn't get past a 6 without my epidural :) lol....with Tyler I had one earlier than that at 2 cm but I wouldn't dilate past a 2 :( an had my Csection with him!!! Then VBAC with Trysten :) I felt like the happiest girl in the world b/c before me an DH got married I was on my own insurance an the doc I went to said NO WAY would I be able to VBAC then me an hubby got married I was 36 weeks an I got a new doc...and she says "how would you like to have him" I said I GET A CHOICE?!?!?!?! I was like NATURAL if possible an sure enough :) it went smoothly an he came right on out :) oh an then 50 some odd stitches he was 19 inches an was 8lb 7.8oz OUCH! lol....

I didn't have much of a choice. I showed up at 7cm and before they could get the epidural in I was 9cm LOL But I still got it! 4 will be it for us. As much as I would love more we cant afford it, and last time Mia broke my tail bone. So this one has a 90% chance of doing the same thing. Doc even said there was a option for csection to avoid it happening again.

Yeah time goes way too fast! she needs to slow the heck down!

Attachments

• 003!.jpg
    003!.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
That is one of the reasons I'm okay with getting induced. I don't want labor to happen so quickly there isn't enough time for anything. My hospital is 45 minutes away and the road to get there is very windy and full of deer so speeding is not really an option. Although I'm sure if I knew I had no choice in the matter I could put my mind to it...I just don't wanna! lol Besides, I really like being able to sleep before I push to get ready for the baby. That is always nice. :thumbup:

Well with this pregnancy, my outtie belly button has been hurting and the Dr. said it is a hernia. It's popped with all my pregnancies but this is the only one that hurt. Sleep is already difficult because my hips are killing me...it didn't happen with my first 2 pregnancies and my last not until 36ish weeks. If things get to bad, might have to be happy with 4 girls. And I am 100% okay with that! I LOVE my girls!! :cloud9:

Man I feel like I'm getting so old...lol

So, I am new around here! But I started at the beginning of this post, way way back and have been trying to follow along. Well, as best I can with 215 pages of posts! lol Anyway, after following your posts, I was so super excited when you got your positives! Especially on the post in your 19th cycle when you said you just didnt think you could handle cycle 20! Anyway, my dh and I are ttc baby number 3. I think I am 6 dpo, but not 100% sure. So, I am not sure when to start taking tests...ek! I want to take one right now actually! lol

So, I am new around here! But I started at the beginning of this post, way way back and have been trying to follow along. Well, as best I can with 215 pages of posts! lol Anyway, after following your posts, I was so super excited when you got your positives! Especially on the post in your 19th cycle when you said you just didnt think you could handle cycle 20! Anyway, my dh and I are ttc baby number 3. I think I am 6 dpo, but not 100% sure. So, I am not sure when to start taking tests...ek! I want to take one right now actually! lol

Sorry, I meant to say I was super excited when you (amber) got your positives!

Try an wait til at least 7 dpo :) but its still really early :) Glad to see you back Lucky

Thank you! Your welcome to jump in and join our little club anytime. :thumbup:

As far as testing...I NEVER had the patience to test. lol I would start testing from 5 dpo on... it's a weakness I suppose. :haha: Good luck. Feel free to post your tests here as you take them! :flower:

Thanks ladies! I have been searching for a post or thread that I could connect with other mommies and mommies-to-be and ttc mommies! I am so excited to get to know everyone!
So here is some background on me- I have 2 sons, a 3 yr old and a 18 mth old. Both were concieved in our first month of trying. I am overly blessed in that area, which makes me nervous that it won't be nearly that easy this time around! :huh: My 18 mth old just weaned himself earlier this month and I am hoping to have caught my ovulation this month! I had EWCM on May 8th, then light cramping(ovulation cramping?) on May 9th. My ovulation tests came back almost postitive on May 8th and May 9th. I am thinking that I possibly missed my LH surge through the night. Anyway, hubby and I had :sex: on May 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, and 12th. I am crossing my fingers that I caugha :spermy: sometime in there! Oh, I have continued taking ovulation tests(cuz I have so many) and they are almost positive in the morning, but totally negative in the evenings. I have the last 2 I took, I could post if anyone is interested in seeing! :)
Ekk! You have no idea how exciting this thread is to me! It is offically my new facebook! lol

Thanks ladies! I have been searching for a post or thread that I could connect with other mommies and mommies-to-be and ttc mommies! I am so excited to get to know everyone!
So here is some background on me- I have 2 sons, a 3 yr old and a 18 mth old. Both were concieved in our first month of trying. I am overly blessed in that area, which makes me nervous that it won't be nearly that easy this time around! :huh: My 18 mth old just weaned himself earlier this month and I am hoping to have caught my ovulation this month! I had EWCM on May 8th, then light cramping(ovulation cramping?) on May 9th. My ovulation tests came back almost postitive on May 8th and May 9th. I am thinking that I possibly missed my LH surge through the night. Anyway, hubby and I had :sex: on May 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, and 12th. I am crossing my fingers that I caugha :spermy: sometime in there! Oh, I have continued taking ovulation tests(cuz I have so many) and they are almost positive in the morning, but totally negative in the evenings. I have the last 2 I took, I could post if anyone is interested in seeing! :)
Ekk! You have no idea how exciting this thread is to me! It is offically my new facebook! lol

Well we are all glad to have you! :thumbup: So what is your name? Or what do you prefer being called? Of course everyone here knows me by Amber.

Hopefully you caught that egg! I'm excited to see your tests when you start taking them. :happydance: Usually OPKs will be positive in the morning because you have so much LH built up in your system from sleeping. I do believe that is why most OPK companies suggest taking the test at noon or after. By that time you have peed at least once and have fresh wee to test with. Mine were always positive in the morning....lol

Anyway, off to get some school work done....BBL! :flower:

Hi ladies,
would you care if I join you all?? I noticed Andrea is on this thread and she's been following one of my others! :wave:
Let me give you my story:
I have a DD who is just shy of turning 9 months who was a complete surprise! We were engaged when we found out, but decided to move up our wedding. I also conceived her like RIGHT after my breast reduction. I had always had irregular cycles, so I didn't find out with her until I was almost 8 weeks!! (when I started throwing up like a crazy person) :sick:
Anways, I was diagnosed with PCOS almost 2 months ago after I thought I was pg, then bled for 18 days straight. So, the dr put me on 1 month of bc pills to regulate me along with metformin. This past month has been just the metformin alone. So, I don't have a clue if I even ovulated or how long my cycles really are. BUUUT, for the last umm 4 or so days I have been getting faint lines on my IC's that I am stumped by. I started using them early last week and they were completely white. Now, they aren't. And I have saved the ones that I thought saw line (which came up within the limit) and they are still there. I took a digi 2 days ago and it said not pregnant. Also did a frer a couple days ago and someone said they thought they saw a line, but it looked white. I didn't test with FMU today cuz I just kinda gave up. Tonight I had another itch to test and think I see something.
So I'm confused :( and I'm going to stop rambling about myself now And I hope it's okay to attach a picture for you all to share your expertise with these things. I can't wait to get to know you all!
This one is from tonight just a little bit ago

Attachments

• ICorig..jpg
    ICorig..jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IC.jpg
    IC.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 11
My name is Angie. I lost who is still active in this thread, but 'HEY' :wave: to everyone!
So, I took a test this morning, and it is very negative, of course! How do I post a pic? I have the pic on my computer, just not sure how to get it here :dohh:

TTC.our2nd, welcome! I am new here to! I look forward to getting to know you as well! I don't see any lines on these, but that might just be me!

Welcome TTC.our2nd. Whats your name?

Im not sure if i see anything on your test, hopefully you are just testing too early. GL x

My name is Angie. I lost who is still active in this thread, but 'HEY' :wave: to everyone!
So, I took a test this morning, and it is very negative, of course! How do I post a pic? I have the pic on my computer, just not sure how to get it here :dohh:

Hey Angie,

If you have a online photo album (www.photobucket.com) Do a great one and its free! you can just add your pictures to that and it will give you a link to post on here :).

Thats how i do mine anyways lol not sure how everyone else does theres x

When I post a picture I just click on the little paper clip and upload it from there. :thumbup:

Sorry about your negative. Keep trying!! :winkwink:

TTC baby2, welcome to the thread! Thank you for sharing your story! I'm not seeing anything on the tests yet but don't give up. Sending baby dust! :dust:

Hey everyone new :) I am so glad this thread is taking off again :) woohoo! Maybe in 3 more years I won't be the only one still here again LOL

Thanks for the help!! Here is the negative, for anyone who is like me and still wants to see these things, no matter what they are! :wacko:

Attachments

• test 7dpo.jpg
    test 7dpo.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe