The POAS journey! Come join us!

Thanks for the help!! Here is the negative, for anyone who is like me and still wants to see these things, no matter what they are! :wacko:

That would be me. lol :blush: Love tests! Even if they are negative because I can always convince myself there IS a line if I try hard enough :rofl:

Thank you :)

Im Sandy im 36 TTC no 3 for 9 months now after MC last year. Positive OPK on CD4 this cycle (strange I know) usually CD 12-14, only mamaged to BD on CD6 so not too hopefully but they say it only takes once.

All my tests are horrible EVAPS :( Ive never experienced them before untill this cycle, and they are not nice, get your hopes up to see a line then its not real, I am waiting for a new set of tests to arrive in the post, fingers x'd they will be here tomorrow.

Anyway here are the horrid tests

Sorry for the big speal :flower:

Attachments

• evap.jpg
    evap.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 9
When I post a picture I just click on the little paper clip and upload it from there. :thumbup:

Sorry about your negative. Keep trying!! :winkwink:

Amber that is deffintly an easyer way :haha:

Thank you :)

Im Sandy im 36 TTC no 3 for 9 months now after MC last year. Positive OPK on CD4 this cycle (strange I know) usually CD 12-14, only mamaged to BD on CD6 so not too hopefully but they say it only takes once.

All my tests are horrible EVAPS :( Ive never experienced them before untill this cycle, and they are not nice, get your hopes up to see a line then its not real, I am waiting for a new set of tests to arrive in the post, fingers x'd they will be here tomorrow.

Anyway here are the horrid tests

Sorry for the big speal :flower:

Hey Sandy!,

Im Zoie :). I deffintly see a second line on your test, i really hope that it isnt a EVAP Good luck!.

Its so nice to see this thread becoming more active again! :)

Hi Zoie, thank you i do hope too only time will tell I will give you an update in the morning if my tests finally arrive :)

Good luck! :D im off to bed now so hope to see a lovely update from you when i come on tomorrow :) xxxx

first two today!!!
https://i50.tinypic.com/a1tqnr.jpg

https://i50.tinypic.com/rkzins.jpg

Sandy, I remember I HATED waiting for my tests to come in the mail! It always seemed to take forever! lol You're right though, it only takes 1 time! :winkwink:

Tank those are lovely :bfp: 's!! Awesome!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

welcome sandy and woohoo congrat tank

Ok can I plz go bac to being pregnant again my body dislike me AGAIN the day i should have O'd i started spotting and now i have af again ughhhhhhhhhhh :(

So we are mean mommy and daddy alice got her shots on the 15th and got her ears pierced to I did ask her doctor if it was ok to get it done on the same day she said yes i just wasn't sure with ana i didn't get them done till 5 months old and she would play with so didnt want to wait that long for alice's to get hers done she did great with everything but my poor baby had a fever fussy sleepy and didn't want to eat and the knot in her little leg i felt so bad for her :( Ana only got sleepy with her shots so that was all new to me how long will the knot in her leg last for we did the heat and cool like the doctor said to do and its better today she is now 10lbs 15oz 22.5 in long woohoo she is the 50% all around here some photos of my lil lady bug

Attachments

• 457317_3762137448423_1126194738_5037116_1370467308_o.jpg
    457317_3762137448423_1126194738_5037116_1370467308_o.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 460022_3762111847783_1126194738_5037111_595349147_o.jpg
    460022_3762111847783_1126194738_5037111_595349147_o.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
Stacey- she is so cute! I want a little girl so bad! I will be happy with whatever God gives me, but i have already warned my hubby we will continue to have kids until we have a gir! :baby: (unless, of course she is born next, then I will have more kids anyway, cuz I want lots! lol)

Anyway, I am 8dpo and I have had some minor backaches and cramps, but nothing serious. And nothing I want to chalk up to pregnancy just yet. I dont want to build myself up. :winkwink:

Here is my test from this morning --->

Attachments

• 8 dpo.jpg
    8 dpo.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 7
Lucky, not seeing anything yet but keep on trying! :thumbup:

Stacey...you just had a baby not that long ago my dear. It's going to take a little time to get back to where you were. I know you'll get there eventually!

And you're not a mean mommy for getting her ears pierced. She doesn't even remember it! Or the shots.... but I know how you feel. I hate taking the girls to get shots so I make daddy go. :haha:

thank i only want one more plz let it be my boy lol but i'd be happy with a 3rd girl

lol i just felt so bad for her yesterday morning she woke up with a fever and smile

my mom said the same thing she was like will you are 6 years older this time ugh thanks mom the way she said it made me feel like i should be in my 50s i know it will take time i just hope it doesn't take as long as it did after the mc it took a year to get back to normal i hope by oct when we plan to start trying again all is good daddy did go but he wasn't understanding how to hold her so i did it he said he'll remember for next time he is such a great dad i love watching him with both of the girls

Well I was supposed to start my drugs on the 31st....but well dont have a clue when AF will show I've NEVER not ovulated before....thanks body :( I think my body is scared of all the medications LOL...now it doesnt wanna work at all! Oh well LOL...

Stacey I can't wait til October :) lol!!! FX it happens much faster this next time :)

Her ears are ADORABLE :) I love them an it wasn't mean its worth it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->