The POAS journey! Come join us!

Stacey- Are you nursing? If so, that could have a big thing to do with what your body is doing.

no she stop nursing at 6 weeks and i got af like 3 days later lucky me yayy lol

Well I was supposed to start my drugs on the 31st....but well dont have a clue when AF will show I've NEVER not ovulated before....thanks body :( I think my body is scared of all the medications LOL...now it doesnt wanna work at all! Oh well LOL...

Stacey I can't wait til October :) lol!!! FX it happens much faster this next time :)

Her ears are ADORABLE :) I love them an it wasn't mean its worth it ;)

maybe you are just going to o later due to everything that happen with the burns

Hi girls sorry ive been mia how r u all doing im getting there.
I went bac to my gp who gave me the mini pill i know they nay stop my periods and that it would be pointless trying however i figured if i could reduce the symptoms of pms it might make me feel better. Dh and i are getting on better now thanks for all ur advice guys. I started the mnini pill tueday and started bleeding yesterday so im hoping the symptoms will stay quiet as they have been horrendous i was thinkin of doing the mini pill for just a couple of months to see how i get on do u guys think sounds like a good idea the pill im on is called cerazette any one else tried this i know my cycles may stop all together but i think coz my cycles are so bad maybe they will improve either that or in just wishfull thinking xx

Amber yey for induction date xx
Stacy ur one day behind me cycle wise im cd2 xx
Andrea how u doing my lovely xx
Rosa how ru doing xx
Zoie how are u xx

Hi to all the new girls xxxx

Well it was a shocker today :) but looks like I might be POSSIBLY adopting a 2 and 5 year old girls :) OMGOSH!!!!!!! As I find out more info I'll post it :)

Hi girls sorry ive been mia how r u all doing im getting there.
I went bac to my gp who gave me the mini pill i know they nay stop my periods and that it would be pointless trying however i figured if i could reduce the symptoms of pms it might make me feel better. Dh and i are getting on better now thanks for all ur advice guys. I started the mnini pill tueday and started bleeding yesterday so im hoping the symptoms will stay quiet as they have been horrendous i was thinkin of doing the mini pill for just a couple of months to see how i get on do u guys think sounds like a good idea the pill im on is called cerazette any one else tried this i know my cycles may stop all together but i think coz my cycles are so bad maybe they will improve either that or in just wishfull thinking xx

Amber yey for induction date xx
Stacy ur one day behind me cycle wise im cd2 xx
Andrea how u doing my lovely xx
Rosa how ru doing xx
Zoie how are u xx

Hi to all the new girls xxxx

cool i was on Jolivette but only for a short time cause of the side effects i was having the main one my doctor was worried about was my b/p went sky high my normal is 108/50 and it went up to 150/90

Andrea- Adopting a 2 AND 5 year old?!?! Wow! How exciting, thrilling, and scary! Fill us in when you have more info! That is amazing!

So, I know why people wait to test! I am only 9 dpo and I am ready to count myself out of the game. I took another test this morning, only to find another blinding negative! :dohh: I hope that I calculated my ovualtion correctly, considering DS weaned himself this month. Before h weaning, I only had 3 cycles(He nursed for 18mths), and they were 45 days. This one I am pretty sure I ovulated earlier than that. I have been taking ovulation and pregnancy tests just to be sure tho! :shrug:

Anyway, here is my obvious :bfn: But you guys can check it out and confirm my bummer results:

Attachments

• 9 dpo.jpg
    9 dpo.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 3
Andrea- Adopting a 2 AND 5 year old?!?! Wow! How exciting, thrilling, and scary! Fill us in when you have more info! That is amazing!

So, I know why people wait to test! I am only 9 dpo and I am ready to count myself out of the game. I took another test this morning, only to find another blinding negative! :dohh: I hope that I calculated my ovualtion correctly, considering DS weaned himself this month. Before h weaning, I only had 3 cycles(He nursed for 18mths), and they were 45 days. This one I am pretty sure I ovulated earlier than that. I have been taking ovulation and pregnancy tests just to be sure tho! :shrug:

Anyway, here is my obvious :bfn: But you guys can check it out and confirm my bummer results:

Don't be hard on yourself...we all test early! Just remember to keep the faith! Your not out until AF shows her ugly face:) Ask any of the oldtimers. I thought I was out, but AF never came :)

mommyof2peas- Thank you! I needed that! I know, it is so strange to want to test early, knowing it will most likely be negative, and then still get discouraged when it is! lol But I will repost in the am! Hopefully with a pic of a :bfp: :) :) :)

Tested this morning, 10 DPO, and got another :bfn: :growlmad:

Attachments

• 10 DPO.jpg
    10 DPO.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 7
So, DS #1 , I didn't test until I was a week late, because we werent trying then, and I thought af was coming. With DS #2 I started testing at 10 DPO and got my bfp. This time I started testing earlier. My question is with previous pregnancies or this pregnancy(if your pregnant now), when did you begin taking tests, and when did you finally get your positive?

My laptop broke a day after having it back from the repair shop so right now I am on my phone and unfortunately test viewin is very difficult. Lol hopefully I can get on the regular computer soon. :)

i started testing a dpo 8 and got a faint positive on dpo 11 then darker positive dpo 12

Lucky I think I see something on that one when I tilt me wee screen back :)

Andrea, you just made my stomach flip a little! I swear I saw something, but it was well after the time frame, so I ignored it. (okay, you know I am lying, I stared it it for 10 mins, trying to decide what to think of it. Then I still allowed myself to be a little excited!! ) :haha:

I guess we shall see. Maybe I should hold my pee and test again tonight!

Can someone invert that for me?? Thanks and lots of love for it in advance!

first pregnancy at 1 week late for af DD #1 16 dpo BFP 3rd pregnancy started testing at 12dpo BFP at 17 dpo 4th pregnancy started testing 12 dpo 15dpo BFP DD#2 tested at 9 dpo BFN tested again at 10dpo BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->