The POAS journey! Come join us!

first pregnancy at 1 week late for af DD #1 16 dpo BFP 3rd pregnancy started testing at 12dpo BFP at 17 dpo 4th pregnancy started testing 12 dpo 15dpo BFP DD#2 tested at 9 dpo BFN tested again at 10dpo BFP

Wow! What a variety! That also gives me hope! Thanks for answering me question!!

yea i know its crazy when my sister was pregnant with my niece she was 4 months before getting a bfp on a hpt but we knew before then cause of a sono and blood work

agree, i dont see anything either. and i didnt see anything on this mornings test. who knows, maybe it wasn't meant to be this month...

I just posted this on another thread I am on, but I wanted your guys opinions as well! The more the merrier, right? Today I had some cramps today, which radiated around to my lower back(could be af related, just not sure). I was also so super tired. I actually napped, which I havent done since I was pregnant with baby #2. So, that was really odd for me. Even tho I can't sleep now with all these thoughts running through my head! lol

I wish that I knew for sure when my period would be coming! Ugh! Since my DS quit nursing this month I am not sure when to expect it. All I know is my ovulation tests came back positive somewhere between the evening of the 8th and the afternoon of the 9th. I had EWCM on the 8th, and ovuation pains on the 9th. So I have been assuming ovulation occured on the 9th. If I go by a 31 day cycle calendar(which marks my ovulation on the 9th) af should arrive tomorrow, the 22nd. Which makes me think I should have had a bfp by now if I were pregnant. Any thoughts?

no because with my 3rd pregnancy i knew i was pregnant and my mom kept looking at me like i was crazy telling me but your test is neg i started testing the day af was due and didnt get my BFP till i was 5 days late i remember coming out of the restroom and telling my mom see i TOLD you im pregnant but sadly the baby was in my tube

So, I am at 12 Dpo. I have been having cramps this morning, and still the lower back pain. It really feels like af. But again, it felt like af with DS #1. Ugh! Here is my test from this morning:

Attachments

• 12 dpo.jpg
    12 dpo.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 8
So, I am at 12 Dpo. I have been having cramps this morning, and still the lower back pain. It really feels like af. But again, it felt like af with DS #1. Ugh! Here is my test from this morning:

It's like they say, your not out until AF really shows! :thumbup:

Alright ladies. I am 14 DPO. I am pretty sure af should have been here yesterday or today. I am having a few cramps today, but nothing like yesterday and the day before. I am surprised af isn't here yet. But, my test this morning was bfn. Here is it: :dohh:

Attachments

• 14 dpo.jpg
    14 dpo.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 6
Can someone tweek these for me?? Or do you seem them already?

Attachments

• 14 dpo blue.jpg
    14 dpo blue.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 14 dpo blue 1.jpg
    14 dpo blue 1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 14 dpo blue 3.jpg
    14 dpo blue 3.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 11
I see something very faint but I would confirm with a pink dye test. :thumbup:

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 6
I see something too, but hate blue dyes they are evil for getting peoples hopes up just to be a really bad evap! :(

How can they be evaps when they showed up within 2 min? Does that really happen?
Also, I took a pink dye test and I think I see something. I am going to test again in a few hours.

Ive known people to get a fantastic BFP on a blue dye test and it be a Evap :( dont trust it at all!.

If you see something on a pink dye and AF is still not here then there may be something to get excited over :D GL x

I'm one of those who had a THICK BLUE line an I wasn't pregnant :( blood work confirmed it was a false positive :(

Hi ladies! How's it going!!?

For anyone who might remember me...I'M BACK!!!! LOL!!!! After lasts years flop I decided to take a break. BUT NOW I am back on the horse and sooooo ready for my BFP...I found a new doctor and I love him! He started me on Provera and AF is now slowly showing up (brown tinge...tmi sorry) Hubby goes in for his SA on Friday and after AF vacates I will schedule for my HSG and pray there is no blockage and I start Clomid on CD5-9!!!

I HATE blue dye tests!! I had one a few months back that was pretty convincing and with bloodwork turned out I for sure wasn't pregnant! I did use only a blue dye test with my DD, but it was DARK. Like everyone else always says, I would just use a pink dye test to confirm :thumbup:

Well, all my posts of my insanely faint lines I'm going to chalk up to evaps..if it was truly a BFP it should have been getting darker and I'm not going to obsess over tests anymore unless an undeniable line pops up right away!
Still no sign of af but with PCOS who knows if she'll even come! I've heard a rumor that some ppl with PCOS can't use opk tests because they will always come back positive? is this true? I just ordered 50 of them along with preseed and softcups for the first time ever!!! :happydance: yay! can't wait till they come. just an fyi on earlypregnancytests they are doing a first class one day shipping deal with orders over $14.something something :)
:dust:

Hi ladies! How's it going!!?

For anyone who might remember me...I'M BACK!!!! LOL!!!! After lasts years flop I decided to take a break. BUT NOW I am back on the horse and sooooo ready for my BFP...I found a new doctor and I love him! He started me on Provera and AF is now slowly showing up (brown tinge...tmi sorry) Hubby goes in for his SA on Friday and after AF vacates I will schedule for my HSG and pray there is no blockage and I start Clomid on CD5-9!!!

Omg!!!! Welcome back!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->