The POAS journey! Come join us!

Hi ladies! How's it going!!?

For anyone who might remember me...I'M BACK!!!! LOL!!!! After lasts years flop I decided to take a break. BUT NOW I am back on the horse and sooooo ready for my BFP...I found a new doctor and I love him! He started me on Provera and AF is now slowly showing up (brown tinge...tmi sorry) Hubby goes in for his SA on Friday and after AF vacates I will schedule for my HSG and pray there is no blockage and I start Clomid on CD5-9!!!

woohoo welcome back

Pam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!! I'm still here and still no :bfp: either ....hang in there :) we are getting somewhere FINALLY :) DH gets his 3rd SA on the 31st :) an my first baseline ultrasound is the 31st as well :) well for this cycle....I've had millions of baselines so far....just ready for this to get over with tired of waiting!

So, here is this mornings test. Another blue dye, and a pink dye...what do you think?? On the blue test, I can see something super faint, but you can't see it in the pics..Oh, thanks everyone! I would be completely insane without all you ladies! :)

Attachments

• 15 dpo blue.jpg
    15 dpo blue.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 15 dpo pink.jpg
    15 dpo pink.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 20
i dont think i can see anything :wacko: it may just be me tho today my eye sight isnt very good hopefully its gets nice and dark for you

Thanks! We shall see! I really should wait till morning to test again, but I am gonna have a hard time holding out!! :)

Thanks ladies!! FX for a BFP!!!
Lucky...I totally see something on the pink one...clear as day to me..how does it look IRL?

I see something on the Pink test! It looks thick and pink!! Fingers crossed its the start of your bfp. x

Lucky I see it. I really hate to say I see something unless I really do cause it's crushing when AF shows...But I really do see it :):happydance: fingers crossed it gets darker

Attachments

• 15 dpo pink 1.jpg
    15 dpo pink 1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 15 dpo pink.jpg
    15 dpo pink.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 6
Pam welcome back!! :happydance::happydance:

Lucky, at first I didn't think I saw anything, but after tweaking the pink test there is def. a line there!

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 6
OMgoodness! Ladies, am I really pregnant?!?! The chances are pretty slim that I would have evaps on 3 different tests, right! Oh my, oh my! ekkk!!

How did I JUST find this thread?? LOL I'll be stalking!

Lucky, I see the line!!! I hope this is the start of your bfp :D

Lucky when will you test again!? I wanna see another test! lol :haha:

Maybe tonight, but I am scared it will be negative since it isn't fmu. But, definitely in the morning. I may run to the store and buy a few more. :)

I picked up 50 test on ebay for like 6 bucks LOL I figured Ill be starting to test in the next couple months and I want to be ready! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->