The POAS journey! Come join us!

Okay...as a refresher....and this question goes to anyone familiar to Clomid...I have heen spotting brown for 2 days and its a bit heavier today...so my question is...do I go ahead and take the Clomid or Clomid since its been 3 days or really wait for the red show? In the past AF showed up with no hesitation....uugghh...getting annoyed!!! What do you ladies think? I already called the doc office...TWICE...and no response.

Please excuse my horrible typing and typos ..my touch screen phone SUCKS! LOL!!

Thanks...lol....I think I will start them tomorrow...

I keep.telling myself I will not test early...but who am I kidding....I'm gonna test starting at 2dpo...lmao

Chicka...l love your vlogs!!

I'd take it Pam on the first RED bleed day from now....I duno thats a question only your doc would know honestly....were you suppose to do it CD3-CD7? I'm guessing....I would take it soon as it hits heavy flow though you don't wanna wait TOO long for it! FX for you sweetheart :)

Just a warning it'll make you O hard...so get ready for it :)...you'll have O pains like you never had before :)

Oh I know...I did Clomid for 4 months last year...but each time I was on it I didnt have to wait this long for a red show...tomorrow will be day 4 off Provera...Reckon this is a sign of a crappy unsuccessful attempt? Hahaha

These are the same test, one in case, one out of case. I thought i saw a line when i took the picture, but i can't be sure. they are kinda dark as well, but if i turned on the flash, it was too bright!

Attachments

• 15 dollar.jpg
    15 dollar.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 15
  • 15 dollar1.jpg
    15 dollar1.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 12
Hmmm... not sure I see anything BUT I do remember these tests took a little longer to show a line than a lot of the other tests I was taking. :thumbup:

I am going crazy! The 2 equate tests were positive, as well as the one wondfo(but it showed up close to the 10 min mark) I have had trouble with evening testing. I was thinking maybe I ovulated late and I am not as far along as I thought. Or, they could all be evaps(all though, I have never ever had an evaporation line).

Yea...I'm not seeing anything :( But $ tests are not as sensitive....look forward to the next IC!!!

I must of missed the equate ones :-(
Someone woman dont see bfp on $ tests till late in the game...

Eeesh...blue dyes are hard to trust ..I had a horrible one not long ago .. found out a friend posted it on here...lol....had no idea till recently....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...arblue-opinions-can-anyone-invert-thanks.html

Here is a link to my test...hope it works....Stupid Clear Blue!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->