The POAS journey! Come join us!

https://https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1047620724946.91114.1658529387&type=3

This is baby #4 at 10 + 4

Sorry it took me so long to post!

Here it is :thumbup:

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 4
Hope all is well ladies! Can you believe Brianna is already a month old. A month and 2 days actually! Time flys

Hey ladies :wave: popping in to say hello :) we are in virginia right now so I've been travelling for a while LOL

Well it seems Im having another girl :) Really thought it was a boy this time because some things are different, BUT when I think about it a lot is the same the past 2 times lol. I think if we have had both we can really tell deep down what it is. If chicka doesn't mind me emailing her my pics and post them for me lol. you can def see the angle of the dangle.

Well it seems Im having another girl :) Really thought it was a boy this time because some things are different, BUT when I think about it a lot is the same the past 2 times lol. I think if we have had both we can really tell deep down what it is. If chicka doesn't mind me emailing her my pics and post them for me lol. you can def see the angle of the dangle.

Wow 13 weeks is early to tell the sex, was it a 3D scan?. Congratulations!!.

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is well.

Since I have not been able to get a response on my posts I thought I would try here. On the 13th I got a +opk...I haven't been temping at all as I find it to stressful...but my dumbass temped on the 14th just cause I was curious and it was low low and now after a few days I haven't seen a temp rise....does that mean I didn't ovulate? Or do I still have a chance?

I wish i could help you with the temping, but the reason my doctor said not to use opks, was because they can detect the surge last, as late as 24 hours after ovulation. You are still in for a chance. GL x

I SOO hated temping when I was TTC just for that reason. I hated not knowing. I would say keep temping and if it's still low then maybe you didn't ovulate and it was just a fluke? :shrug:

No, my OB is highly trained. one of the best on the east coast. have you ever heard of the nub theory? or the angle of the dangle? google it, its very intresting!!

Hi
Im on 11dpo n tested with a 10miu test n stil got a bfn. Cud it stil b too early or am i defo out. Tjis is first round of clomid n first time i have O. So all new to this preg testin stuff.
Vic x

Pam I duno :( ....and it could be too early to test just yet :) some ladies don't get positives til around 14-15dpo at the latest :) FX for you...

Pam....I wish I knew more to tell ya but I'd say you "geared up" but never happened....so I would keep OPK's going and temping to see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->