The POAS journey! Come join us!

Your welcome :( I'm still bleeding....this morning had cramps and its heavier...soooo day 9 of bleeding and now feels like a 2nd AF :( I duno wth my body is even doing LOL

I'm in a TON of pain wondering if my cyst ruptured :( gahhhhh!!!

This morning's OPK (2MU)

Attachments

• opkkkkkkkk.jpg
    opkkkkkkkk.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
  • opkkkkk.jpg
    opkkkkk.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4
  • opkk1.jpg
    opkk1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 4
Very negative :( blahhhh stupid tests LOL!!!

Hoping you might have O'd maybe miraculously :) without your temps going up...I dunooooo :) FXXXXXXX!!!!!

well...it's not THAT negative...it's actually pretty dark...I took another one and there is absolutely NO second line....so that was intresting!

I always get VERY dark test lines on those when I have O....but depends on how good your surge is...and you'll always have darker lines in the morning thats why the package says do not test til after 2 pm or so :) Lots of love your way :) MUAHHHZ :)

Hi
Im on 11dpo n tested with a 10miu test n stil got a bfn. Cud it stil b too early or am i defo out. Tjis is first round of clomid n first time i have O. So all new to this preg testin stuff.
Vic x

It could still be to early for sure! You aren't out until the witch shows! :thumbup:

Hey ladies. :)

How are we doing? My little girl turns 6 weeks today. Can you believe it?! It's amazing how time flys! She is getting closer to 2 months and I am dreading her getting her 2 month shots. I'm going to make daddy take her because I cannot stand to see her cry. :cry:

Anyway. I have stupid cramps and EWCM...not really sure what that means. The dr. said I was likely not going to ovulate since I'm breastfeeding. Just a fluke maybe? :shrug:

yea right i did i wasnt one of the lucky ones to not get af back right away

I think she got preggo breastfeeding didn't you Stacey?!?! I duno for 100 percent tho......Our adoptions were approved :) so we will get a child but IM PRAYING its the girls :) for the most part....we will find out VERY soon whats gonna happen IM SO NERVOUS :)

yea was breastfeeding when af came back i was only breastfeeding in the day time when i got pregnant then she wouldnt take the breast anymore :( i had my 4 week bleed after her that stoped then about 2 an 1/2 weeks i got a af i did the samething with my oldest i was bf and my mom told me af only stayed away till i was 3 months old i was bf till i was a year old maybe if im lucky it will keep her at bay this time i have some friends that did the same as me lol my aunt said with her first kid she went a year without af when she had baby number only 6 months i think it has a lot to do with your body

Yea I heard that if you stop breastfeeding at night, your chances of getting AF and getting pregnant get higher. She eats right before we go to sleep at about 11 then wakes up between 3 and 3:30 then eats again between 7 and 7:30. Not sure if that is enough to keep AF away or not...:shrug:

oh wow lucky alice was up every 2 hours at night to eat at her 2 month check up she hadnt put on weight good so her doctor had me start her on a bottle i got af while i was ebf no biggie to me when she started getting the bottle all the time is when she started really putting on weight really good and now that she is getting baby food oh my i was thinking about not breastfeeding this one but it doesnt seem right

Awwwww :) All this BF talk makes me itchy for a baby!!! LOL I miss BF'ing my baby boy :( I stopped making milk at the 3 month mark :( so no more milk for him from this momma :( we supplemented and TRIED to get my milk back an it didnt' work so at 3 and a half months he was fully bottle fed baby :( oh well!! I enjoyed and have wonderful memories :) just the skin to skin :) bonding was AWESOME! :( Now he's almost 4 my gracious time flies!!

Yea I heard that if you stop breastfeeding at night, your chances of getting AF and getting pregnant get higher. She eats right before we go to sleep at about 11 then wakes up between 3 and 3:30 then eats again between 7 and 7:30. Not sure if that is enough to keep AF away or not...:shrug:

I nursed all mine and plan on nursing this one as well. I was never fortunate to not have af. Everyone is different. Just like most women lose weight well nursing. Ive never been fortunate to do that either lol. I still eat as if im pg. Can't lose any weight till i quit nursing. Our horomones get all screwed up as you know lol. But don't count on not getting pg while you are nursing, thats just an old wives tale https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/bigwink.gif

ok ladies we hope for a boy but making sure to have a girls name ready just in case a boy will be named after daddy its a family thing on his side so we have 2 names for a girl yes they start with a lol tell me what you think first one is athena jean grace or aires jean grace i know we are mean with long names i didnt do2 middle names for my oldest because her first name is long all we know for sure is that jean will be in there some where after my god mother

All of my kids have "A" names as well!! We are also hoping for a boy. At my last us doc said it looked like girl. Im praying he was wrong. and i keep having boy dreams lol. but we have a boy's name picked out as well but im struggling on another "A" girl name :( I like Athena, that's very pretty!! So far Ive come up with Alivia and maybe Amelia. So far I have an Andrew, Alicyn, and Ava. So exciting we are due at the same time!!

I like Aires the best :) and if we adopt the girls I'll have a Myra Jean and a Hayley Marie LOL

i like aires if she is a she and comes early if not it will be her sign and i think that is to out there lol

Well I like "A" names to BUT I think 'm kinda partial to them since my name is Amber. lol :haha:

Well since we aren't using any birth control right now I'm going to be testing every now and then to make sure I'm not pregnant. I explained to hubby that there is a chance I could get pregnant right now, although small, and he goes "Awesome, I'd love to have another baby. They are SO cute!". And this was my face...

:huh:

I was like....BABE! Our baby is only 6 weeks! lol So I guess at this point we aren't trying but aren't preventing either. And if it takes as long as it did last time to get pregnant, then I wouldn't mind a head start! :winkwink:

With that being said, I would like to loose the rest of this damn baby weight and it just isn't going away. I don't remember having trouble with my last babies...so what gives?!:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->