The POAS journey! Come join us!

It gets a harder to lose with each baby after this one im going to be working out everyday im walking everyday and watching what i eat im worried about my weight this time around just because im not working like I did with alice so far 0lbs put on will we shall see today if I put any one yet

Still havent put on any weight and my gender scan got moved up to the 18th woohoo

Well I am determined enough to loose the weight, so I'm going to. I guess I'm technically not over weight and within the correct weight range for my height. I just don't like not being able to wear my pre pregnancy clothes. I'm not pregnant and still wearing my comfy pj's around the house! lol :blush:

We went to church this past Sunday and I was able to squeeze my butt into my size 1/2 jeans, although it was a TIGHT fit. lol

Yay for sonogram getting moved up! That is awesome!

you will get it off give it time heck i still have weight on from my first lol yea i was so happy when they told me woohoo yay cant wait lol

hiya :) just thought would pop on m not sure what dpo i am but tested a bfn today :( xx

Gl testing I did get some news im not to happy where im to have the baby at they might not do my tubes its a catholic hospital so its up to them and they go by age how many kids you have and then they make you wait till the baby is 6 weeks before they will do it so my doctor is going to have me sign thhe paper work and i just might have to go to the hospital that is an hour away : pull hair :

Well I like "A" names to BUT I think 'm kinda partial to them since my name is Amber. lol :haha:

Well since we aren't using any birth control right now I'm going to be testing every now and then to make sure I'm not pregnant. I explained to hubby that there is a chance I could get pregnant right now, although small, and he goes "Awesome, I'd love to have another baby. They are SO cute!". And this was my face...

:huh:

I was like....BABE! Our baby is only 6 weeks! lol So I guess at this point we aren't trying but aren't preventing either. And if it takes as long as it did last time to get pregnant, then I wouldn't mind a head start! :winkwink:

With that being said, I would like to loose the rest of this damn baby weight and it just isn't going away. I don't remember having trouble with my last babies...so what gives?!:growlmad:

It takes me almost 2 years to loose all the baby weight and with my last one i didn't lose it all. So im starting this pregnancy out 40 lbs heavier than i normally am :( and i normally gain 65-75 lbs with my babies. with that being said im scared to death!! i gained 15 lbs the first 3 months and so far i haven't gained anymore, so im hoping i won't gain that much more since im so heavy. i do have a friend that owns her own company selling healthy weight loss for bf moms if you are interested. im definitely gonna use her products after this baby because its my last and i want to get back to my original 120lb body lol

hiya :) just thought would pop on m not sure what dpo i am but tested a bfn today :( xx

Keep on testing! You never know, that :bfp: might be right around the corner. :thumbup:

Stacey, my Dr. asks me about getting my tubes tied even before the baby is born! lol They like to do it after you give birth while your still in the hospital with the epidural already in place. Of course I want at least 1 more so that hasn't happened yet... and it kinda grosses me out a little. lol

Hopefully they do it for you! :thumbup:

Can you see anything?!?!?! or am I NUTS?!?!?!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...hy-do-get-evaps-6dpo-no-way-its-real-247.html

Stacey I cannot wait to find out what your baby is :) eeeeeeeeek :) and hopefully they'll tie them just MAKE SURE its what ya want :) lol don't jump the gun on it :)

Me too :) im not I was going to get it done after alice if she would have been a boy I love my babies I just know how many I can handle and the house we are getting is just right for us each kid has their own room and it should be paid off in 5 years

yea it is a little bit of a fixer up but i dont mind and my ana is so silly she told me she wants alice to be her roomate she just might get that when i work on the rooms i cant wait to move

Yes I do I was worry because of her being the only kid for 5 years but she has done great

I know my son was almost 6 when I had my lil man....thank God he was okay with it all :)

yea its sooo sweet she told me she is hoping for a girl again

I hope no one minds me sharing a pic :) but I'm excited for ONCE! Screen TILTERS!

Attachments

• dry2.jpg
    dry2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79