The POAS journey! Come join us!

Amanda, I'll keep you in prayers! I'm sure everything will turn out okay! :thumbup::hugs:

New due date is march 22 and we have a BOY! Plz dont say anything on facebook we are do something for that

Nick is in shock he isnt believing it ill post pics in a bit

wow my little man feel crazy to say that :cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• 664529_4560365603628_1301779830_o.jpg
    664529_4560365603628_1301779830_o.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0873.jpg
    IMAG0873.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 9
At least you know FOR SURE it's a boy! lol No question there. :haha:

So....when is your gender scan? :rofl:

Right I went and got him some outfits today lmao now to sell alice's old clothes gender/ doctors app is on the 8th lmao

Well, at least you got to find out a for sure answer. No second guessing! I'm going to try and go the whole pregnancy next time I get pregnant without finding out the sex. It would be a great surprise!! :)

I bought some more cheap tests online. Got 20 strips for $2.79! Couldn't beat that. :haha: Anyway, i've been getting faint lines on them. Trying to see if they are faulty tests or :bfp:

tweak.jpg

They look positive but I'm going to say evap or faulty until they get darker.

OMGOSH Amber those are soooo looking positive I KNEW You were gonna Ovulate WOWZERS :) I wanna say CONGRATS those look toooo positive to be all evaps!!!!!!!

Amber they really look BFP!, Are you going to test with FMU?

We shall see! I'm going to take another tonight and see what comes up. I did put one under the tap water just to see if it brought up a line and I didn't see anything at all. BUT IC's are so iffy sometimes! I won't get excited unless I have a good line on a frer. lol

I know and I get to see him again we did talk about not finding out the sex but nick wanted to know lol wwoooowww that looks bfp to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->